How do I get to 500 comments without writing garbage?

Thank you all. Funny thing is that I barely remember writing that post. ?? I guess that's the reason why I won't get to 500 posts anytime soon. My subconscious knows when I should not tweet or post. I don't like embarrassing myself even if it's anonymously. Btw, now I want cake!!

I wanna get to 500 posts also (still haven't done it after three years - can't believe it's been that long.  Well, time flies when you are...comfortable instead of in pain.  I'm gonna run off now and post something productive and helpful.  Where is the section on debating whether or not Santa can really fit down the chimney or if he actually has a secret house key?

I wanna get to 500 posts also (still haven't done it after three years - can't believe it's been that long.  Well, time flies when you are...comfortable instead of in pain.  I'm gonna run off now and post something productive and helpful.  Where is the section on debating whether or not Santa can really fit down the chimney or if he actually has a secret house key?
It's quality over quantity!!!! ?

I like @PTFC comment on it is quality over quantity. I myself have been very curious as to what is in the VIP section. But I do want my posts to have some value or something informative or helpful  for another member as many of you have helped me. This site has already helped me so much, moderators like @PTFC have helped me abundantly. I know one day I will to the VIP thread... maybe 2025, ? But I'll get there!  I am not going to (what do they call it) "troll" the threads with  Ludacris posts just so I can get up to 500 points.  However, If there are flying unicorns ? in the VIP thread then I will definitely be on the floor in shock! I post about my orders and experiences with vendors... I personally feel these are most important posts!  Honestly I do not have a lot of time to spend on this forum,  there are many threads that I find interesting and I will read other members posts and gain knowledge from them, but I do a lot more reading than writing!  

I like @PTFC comment on it is quality over quantity. I myself have been very curious as to what is in the VIP section. But I do want my posts to have some value or something informative or helpful  for another member as many of you have helped me. This site has already helped me so much, moderators like @PTFC have helped me abundantly. I know one day I will to the VIP thread... maybe 2025, ? But I'll get there!  I am not going to (what do they call it) "troll" the threads with  Ludacris posts just so I can get up to 500 points.  However, If there are flying unicorns ? in the VIP thread then I will definitely be on the floor in shock! I post about my orders and experiences with vendors... I personally feel these are most important posts!  Honestly I do not have a lot of time to spend on this forum,  there are many threads that I find interesting and I will read other members posts and gain knowledge from them, but I do a lot more reading than writing!  

Spot on post @Suzyqalp, honestly though, it's not that exciting in VIP. except for the unicorns!

Last edited by a moderator:
 Well @PTFCI must see those unicorns ?!!!  

I have unicorns all over my daughters bedroom she is a unicorn fanatic and for Christmas she is getting a unicorn that is actually bigger than I am!!!  Maybe if I  post my little tushy off I'll be able to join the VIP section I can make that giant unicorn I'm giving her fly!!! Lol!  "Quality versus quantity"  this is definitely not quality.  But it's fun to laugh a little!

Might as well put a fork in me now cuz I am D-O-N-E, done.

Nobunny warned me about required standards like "quality" and "relevance" and "timeliness" and "honesty" and "accuracy" and "objectivity" and "offering research citations with evidence-based conclusions" and "helpful" and "humble" and "patient" and "takes criticism well" and "behaves with slightly more grace than a shrieking poo-flinging assmonkey" and "plays nice with others" and shiat.

So, clearly this means NO llama for moi, NO Beyoncé for moi, NO cage fight winner Jason Momoa for moi and, worst of all...*sniffle*...IS NO FARKING CAKE!!

AmLbAGjazSuOLIaFkFmx.gif

If anybody needs me, I'll be in All About Pouting thread
OMG. I just spit tea all over myself laughing at this. You're too funny @DippityDoo. Poo flinging ass monkeys....

I think they work at FD ex...And recently handled my pkg I got today... After chasing it down(2 hr drive) because they screwed up the label.

I love farking cake too, especially chocolate.

PTFC is spot on there is not much in the VIP area to get exited about.One day I hope this changes but for now it's not all that.

Btw mods I am happy to be a VIP,so please don't take mine away as you are my sunshine la-la-la.....

Peace 

Bliss.....

PTFC is spot on there is not much in the VIP area to get exited about.One day I hope this changes but for now it's not all that.

Btw mods I am happy to be a VIP,so please don't take mine away as you are my sunshine la-la-la.....

Peace 

Bliss.....
Myself and @2earls especially are trying to make the VIP area a bit more beneficial, some if you might notice that 2earls has done a lot of work already. 

Myself and @2earls especially are trying to make the VIP area a bit more beneficial, some if you might notice that 2earls has done a lot of work already. 
Yes I know you are BOTH doing sterling work as per usua ?.

Peace 

Bliss.....

I've been here for over two years and I usually read and just write the necessary things like donation date and date received. I was told before by a moderator not to comment beyond that although I made a comment that pertained to my order.  I just didn't do it again of course until recently when I joined the group of "whiners" that don't have Glenn's email. I haven't gone back into that forum since. Anyhow, where do people write all these comments without writing stupid things? I guess I have to check and try my my best to skip Glenn.
We don't just have access to vendor threads. To be honest, I think they make up a small minority of active threads on the site.

Their are plenty of topics to discuss, even non med related. That's how I ended up with the silly number of posts I have. I seem to have an opinion on everything. My partner loves me for that ?

I see you are a big sponsor though so you basically have the same access as us with VIP except a few threads that would bore you to death if you don't like writing crap. I'm always gibbering on there!

I'm confused! And I'm sad!  The VIP floor is SO tippy-top secret that they can't even say if there's cake or not!!

And what about the ponies?  I heard that VIPs get a PONY!  Rainbow-pooping sparkle ponies are all cool and whatnot, but what if I wanna llama instead?  Llamas are way fluffy!  Is there some top-secret $1,000 Llama Level sponsor required in addition to the 500 posts so's I can haz a llama instead of a sparkle pony?

Oh and I also heard that Beyoncé does the music for the coronation and crowning ceremony! 

And then Tom Hardy and Jason Mamoa fight a cage match to win the affections of the new lady VIP!!

I was totally secretly promised and pinky-sworn that we get ALL that stuff at 500 posts.

TOTALLY promised all that. 

Totally.

thimpatientui6.gif
I want a pony!!!! And a cake!!! It was my birthday on Monday (haha one more post toward vip heaven and they haven't even noticed I'm writing crap well except it really was my birthday on Monday!) - sorry couldn't help it.

I want a pony!!!! And a cake!!! It was my birthday on Monday (haha one more post toward vip heaven and they haven't even noticed I'm writing crap well except it really was my birthday on Monday!) - sorry couldn't help it.
Happy birthday! ?!!!! 

lol I would like to get to 500 posts as well without posting garbage. 
????I love the irony!!  There's no rush! Relax! 500 posts doesn't automatically get you into VIP section anyway, not that its that big a deal really, I rarely read or post anything there myself, and anything resembling speed posting won't count towards the total either. It's far quicker donating to enter the locked sections. Even the highest sponsor level is buttons compared to how much most people spend on products over a year.The lowest sponsor level is a steal.

????I love the irony!!  There's no rush! Relax! 500 posts doesn't automatically get you into VIP section anyway, not that its that big a deal really, I rarely read or post anything there myself, and anything resembling speed posting won't count towards the total either. It's far quicker donating to enter the locked sections. Even the highest sponsor level is buttons compared to how much most people spend on products over a year.The lowest sponsor level is a steal.
I have to admit that 80% of what most of us write on here is shit. 

Keeps poor Admin, PTFC and 2earls busy though ;)

I have to admit that 80% of what most of us write on here is shit. 

Keeps poor Admin, PTFC and 2earls busy though ;)
It's not really, we do have fun here too, and it's good to chat! I rarely order anything now, but it's great to have senior members sticking around, the advice and experience that can and is dished out is golden! For some time the VIP section was dead, bereft of senior members, who had mostly left for one reason or another, it's a real benefit to have a new "generation" of senior members, of which I include myself in! My post count is only so high due to mod duties, though there's a fair amount of nonsense...... 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back