How do I get to 500 comments without writing garbage?

Amen, thank you also @US Army Veteran for your service take time like @PTFCthe most awesome mod said there's tons of fun stuff and things like favorite movies, songs, bands. I have actually been turned onto some new music by others posting I've opened up to other music besides the Grateful Dead and Punk Rock. And the Five Letter Game is such a blast. I don't know how those boys, and gals do it but I have literally burst out food and spit from laughing so hard! Welcome glad to have you, sorry been mia for awhile I needed a break but I'm back again hope to see you around the other parts of the board!

Amen, thank you also @US Army Veteran for your service take time like @PTFCthe most awesome mod said there's tons of fun stuff and things like favorite movies, songs, bands. I have actually been turned onto some new music by others posting I've opened up to other music besides the Grateful Dead and Punk Rock. And the Five Letter Game is such a blast. I don't know how those boys, and gals do it but I have literally burst out food and spit from laughing so hard! Welcome glad to have you, sorry been mia for awhile I needed a break but I'm back again hope to see you around the other parts of the board!
Oh my, another dead head. I saw them 8 times in the 80's. I can certainly say they were hands down the best band to see live.  What a long, strange trip it was!!!

Thanks for your complement and it was an honor to serve our great nation in combat!  After I'm done looking through my notifications I'll be looking for this 5 letter game! I look forward to the VIP section!

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status.

If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your information.

Your donation will last for one year, so if you suddenly can't access areas you normally can, it may be time to renew.

Thanks to all and hopefully this will answer some frequently asked questions . 
Yotaman is my name

Yah I've been sitting at 150 to 200 over a good part on 5 years. Time to bump my thread count up too. I'll try to be useful. But I say forgive me as I catch up to the age of my group status ;)

Yah I've been sitting at 150 to 200 over a good part on 5 years. Time to bump my thread count up too. I'll try to be useful. But I say forgive me as I catch up to the age of my group status ;)
It's always quality over quantity @humboldtguy! You know that! You might not post often,  but nearly half your posts have been liked and therefore considered useful. VIP is nothing special anyway. I didn't even know it existed until it appeared after my 500 or so posts. It's not automatic either, it has to be activated. I rarely post there either. 

It's always quality over quantity @humboldtguy! You know that! You might not post often,  but nearly half your posts have been liked and therefore considered useful. VIP is nothing special anyway. I didn't even know it existed until it appeared after my 500 or so posts. It's not automatic either, it has to be activated. I rarely post there either. 
@PTFC

Oh I know it's not that special. Or so I've been told ;) . I have been around for a few minutes on the board and feel my contributions are great. I always think yo myself I should help more. Being that I work and have kids it's easier said then done. Lol.  I wouldn't want to break my own hipacratic owth now would I. :) . I think for the time being I am gonna enjoy myself in off topic for some time. Though I do need a few things off the vendor threads so I shall maintain my quality vs quantity position for the life of my membership. It's just who I am. If you think about it who wants to read through a bunch of nonsense just to find one answer their looking for? Not I says the fly.

Talk to you soon 

Humboldtguy,

Well I was close to VIP but back down about 30 post. So here's my garbage of the day since we seem to allowed at least that in this tread of the forum.

Being a VIP doesn't mean you suddenly get a bunch of privileges that others do not. It's meant to signify that a member has put in a lot of time and participation on the forum and that they have become a trusted and respected member. It denotes a good amount of knowledge about the subjects that this forum is devoted to.

So since there is not a big payoff of secret vendors, free champagne, or any other reason for racing to get there, we don't encourage anyone to post just for the sake of a high post count. Also nobody wants to read a forum that is full of "I agree" posts and the like.

We love your enthusiasm @US Army Veteran and that's why you are our current M.O.M. and don't let anything change that. I think it took me around a year to reach VIP and of course I probably speed posted my last 20 posts in the excitement of getting close.

Some places will actually ban for "post-whoring ".   I was a mod on a couple places years ago.   Security mod w admin cp access.  There can sometimes be a lot going on behind the curtain. The BB boards had a lot of politics.  It can be overwhelming.  Just gotta put in the time and ppl get to know you. 

Btw @US Army Veteran congrats on mom.  Kinda cool this community does that 

Some places will actually ban for "post-whoring ".   I was a mod on a couple places years ago.   Security mod w admin cp access.  There can sometimes be a lot going on behind the curtain. The BB boards had a lot of politics.  It can be overwhelming.  Just gotta put in the time and ppl get to know you. 

Btw @US Army Veteran congrats on mom.  Kinda cool this community does that 
Thanks. It's an honor family. I love our little family.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back