https://rentry.co/RapidResearch

Hi Rapid Research! 
(responding to your mention in the scammer imposter’s now blacklisted thread): So glad you’re here! welcome! And thanks you for your response. 
 I’m excited to make an order when certain menu items are back in stock :)  

love to you!

Alright!!! You guys should get on the approved vendors list. Super stoked you’re on this forum that is definitely good news. 

Absolutely rock solid vendor.  Several deliveries now always spot on and within 3 days -- always.  Corona situation may make your mileage vary.   Good communication too.

Not at all! Heard and read nothing but positive reviews and making my first order this week.

This is the response to my recent order"

Just wan to start out by saying. i'm always search of...... An honest domestic seller that is as interested in protecting himself and his customers 
Bravo! Very professional. yet I knew that there was a a caring businessperson on the other end. Fast. stealth. I haven't tried the materials yet, but am not in the least bit worried. 
I've found a demotic with a variety of research materials. I will posy this review on DBG
Thanks so very much!
Expect another order in the near future.

PS No discount was offered for providing a positive reviews, here or anywhere else.

Made my order Thursday night. Already on Informed the next morning! That’s fast. Will report back Monday. 

I like the fact that they're domestic, but it's ridiculous you can't get a tracking #.  What's the reasoning behind this? 

A lot of vendors don’t give tracking for OPSEC reasons. Download Informed Delivery. Pack came today! 4F and Eutylone. Research has been superb! One of the easiest transactions I’ve ever made. Highly recommend. 

I asked this guy a question on his proton mail and he has yet to respond, not to most communicative vendro

I attempted to make a first order last night as well, and haven't yet recieved a response. But I'm going to be patient, because vendors often have real life shit going on, also, he may just be slightly backed up due to corona and/or other vendors shutting down temporarily, resulting in an influx causing delays. Who knows, there's numerous possibilities, but the best advice in most cases is to wait a couple days if you can. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back