https://rentry.co/RapidResearch

Ordered March 6th and no response since, this is a scam do not trust this vendor.

fuck think I fell for scammer it was rentry.co/rc goddamit 
To clarify, he's got a copycat scammer, so always make sure you got the address right. ONLY rentry.co/rapidresearch  Sorry that happened to you zooba. 

On another note, I just heard back from the REAL RapidResearch, and placed my order. So I'll update again once I recieve it. So far so good.

@Rapid Research

Just placed an order with you yesterday and you emailed back maybe a bit over an hour ago. I sent funds to the provided wallet but now my emails to you are coming back undeliverable. This happened to me with another reliable vendor so I'm not sure if it's on my end at this point or what.

Are the eti and clam measurements correct? 5mg/mg, and 2mg/ml? Maybe I read it wrong. But either way, this sounds very promising and I plan to order soon.

@Rapid Research

Just placed an order with you yesterday and you emailed back maybe a bit over an hour ago. I sent funds to the provided wallet but now my emails to you are coming back undeliverable. This happened to me with another reliable vendor so I'm not sure if it's on my end at this point or what.
Update: they got back to me. Something wrong with my email obviously 

Received order last week and I had really high hopes. After researching my magazine subscription to The Tiz I am not sure what I received. I am a long time reader of this magazine, for well over a decade. I do not think they sent me the wrong magazine on purpose as he was polite and reassured me he would look into it within 24hrs. They also informed me they recently switched publishers on this magazine and I was at least the second or third person to inform them this was not the product we had ordered within just a couple days apart from the other customers whom had complained. I have not read this publication in about 6 months and nothing about it was even similar. Reading the magazine I got a headache and a bit sleepy after trying to keep reading thinking it was just a super weak read. The vendor must have got a bad shipment of these magazines but he got back to me like I said and promised to take care of me after he looks through the rest of the publications. I don’t blame him but I really would like to know what happened. This is not my first rodeo and I hope he is a man of his word and comes through to make this right. Also, I am sure I ordered from the correct vendor and not the scammer. so will update you as things progress but stay away from the OG Tiz magazine until he sorts this out. Stay safe 

@chondropythons I’m still somewhat confused. The site says 5mg/ml is that correct? Isn’t that kind of a steep dose? And 2mg/ml on clam?? That would knock a horse out. Am I reading this wrong? If so I apologize. I really want to order (well I did till I read your post) I just don’t understand the preparation 

@smckee83 Yes you are reading that correctly.  Some people (with high tolerances obvs) prefer/need stronger solutions.  If you dose with oral syr1nge or similar you can easily measure out a quarter milliliter or a tenth or whatever to achieve a dose more comparable to your needs/preferences. 

Update: This guy is great! Even though I received my order of Tizz Magazine and it ended up being garbage. He concluded he received a bad batch and promised me he would reimburse me and take care of me. A true sign of a good businessman. I am very grateful to him because as we all know many people in the magazine business are shady characters . I would do business again with them just not the same magazine. Stay safe out there! I am sure this was an honest mistake. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As many have said here before, this vendor is legit. Communication 10/10  Packaging 10/10  Speed 10/10

I also happened to be one of the ones affected by the solution mishap but a professional back and forth about what happened led to Rapid making sure I was taken care of. Imo just an unfortunate error from a supplier, nothing intentional.

Always a good thing to have another speedy domestic vendor who takes care of their customers.

I spoke again with Rapid yesterday and he says in several days he should have all of his magazines sorted out regarding that Tizz subscription.

Ordered 05/14, got response 05/15, funds sent same day, arrived 05/21. 

Eut and 2 eff dee see kay are of pretty good quality. Not blown away by the 4 eff em pee h, but it's alright. Overall a good vendor for sure.

Give them a 10/10 great vendor got my shit in 4 days everything was all good .vendor kept me informed. Package was a day earlier.gonna use again for sure

Everything was on point for my first order. Great quality. great value. The etiz fiasco was the only thing that slowed things down. But it seems like he handled it like a champ. I'd definitely order again.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back