https://rentry.co/RapidResearch

Hi all, new member here. Thought I would go ahead and make my first post something useful. I recently ordered from 2 different vendors listed here on the "suggest new vendors" sub one of which was R@pidRese@rch and few days before that I had made an order with Qu1ckC@ndy who was listed here but now I am unable to find his thread so maybe that has something to do with what I'm about to report. The communication between both was fast although R@pidRese@rch was way more professional and courteous. He said he had sent it out and that same day it popped up on my ID service with USPS and 4 days later I had everything I had ordered all of which was excellent quality. Throughout this whole time and to this day a couple weeks later I still have not received anything from Qu1ckC@ndy and he has not responded, I guess that's what I get for ordering from someone called Qu1ckC@ndy. A few members on here reported receiving something so I will update if that ever happens.

I did make a new order with R@pidRese@rch recently and  he told me my package would go out within two days and that he would contact me when it did. I have not heard from him and when contacted haven't received any response. It has been a few days now which is very unlike my first interaction with him and reports of others on here. I'm sure shit happens and its probably nothing to worry about but its still odd. If anyone here has heard anything let me know.

I have also ordered from another on this new vendors sub and will write a report if it does or doesn't show. Sorry if my post was too long but I hope it was useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
@wallabees4me31415 thanks for biting the bullet and giving these vendors a try. As you have learned there is no guarantee that a suggested vendor is legit. Good luck and hopefully your second pack lands, appreciate your follow up

@wallabees4me31415 Thanks for your report and it was perfectly long so dont worry about that!  Qu1ckC@ndy i see got moved to the "Approved" section so thats why you cant see their thread any longer.  Which is unsettling cuz you cant respond in their thread and seek resolution, since you arent a forum sponsor.    Can i ask how long ago you made your order with them?  Also, how long ago did you make your order with RapidResearch?  Thanks so much and sorry you have had these problems!

It has been 14 days at this point since my order with qu1ckc@ndy and 11 days since my first order with r@pidrese@rch. As far as my 2nd order with r@pidrese@rch that was made 3 days ago and there hasn't been any communication for those 3 days unlike the first order.

Anyway ill keep yall posted.

Just an update on the current situation. R@pidRese@rch has contacted me and told me my package was shipped today and my ID with USPS confirms that. Still no word from qu1ckc@ndy and no pack in the mail.

This guy was super quick. I will let you know about quality but with my soon to be wife n I eloping he is trying to accommodate me and get it to me before we leave. That's real cool of him and I appreciate it greatly. Will follow up later. 

This guy is on top of his game for sure. He got me a letter out real quickly becsue my fiancee and I were eloping and he showed real concern which is never known if you'll get in this world but he was more than accommodating and got it here days early even. Hes a good dude and one mag was researched and of great quality so no doubt the other is also. Great vendor!

Tryinging out rapid as my main mag supply is out for a while. He responsed to my e-mail (even on a weekend). Hopefully everything goes smooth think there needs to be a few more domestic vendrz that offer disso's and things other then just benzzies.
I'll update when I get confrimation as well as mags. Hoping for the best this round. I'm going to try the 3F-PCXx next round. Cheers

I’m currently waiting on one of the few disso magazines I haven’t read yet. Got the other disso mag they carry last time I ordered with them and they were excellent with comms and quick to ship. Mag (3f) was quality although the content was a little dull for my taste as far as these types of magazines go. My current order should be here today or possibly tomorrow. Will update when it arrives, pretty excited 

Touchdown! Once again 5/5 in all fronts, super quick shipping speed and hooked up with an extra magazine! Quality is top notch as well. Thanks RapidResearch!

Hey all - new poster here, glad to find a place with great people and great info. 

Just made my first order with rapid last night. The guy I communicated with was fast to reply and answer any questions I had (even on a Sunday). He confirms when payment is received (for me last night, again Sunday responses!) and confirms when mags are sent. I will update with confirmations so shipping times can be reviewed.

Will make a final post with communication, packaging, shipping, and product review.

Customer Service: 5++/5 Some of the best I've experienced  

Product Quality: 5/5

Processing Speed: 5/5

Price Value: 5/5 Specials plus freebies what more could you want

Stealth & OpSec: 5/5 Would like any form of encryption possibly require protonmail?

They have a great selection of mags if not the most variety. Glad to see they are in the approved vendor list now! Will def return

Made another order with them this morning. As usual, comms have been top notch so far and payment confirmation was received and everything. Will update when it arrives 

Ordered Friday, received Wednesday. 

Customer service 5/5

Communication 5/5

Processing speed 5/5.

Shipping speed 5/5

Stealth 5/5.

Price 5/5

Quality 5/5 (have only read one of the two magazines; will update is mag #2 isn't 5/5)

OpSec 4/5.  Not a deal-breaker, but this is the only area where I saw room for improvement.  Better use of self-destructing messages would be nice, the internal packages could be more clearly labeled "for analytical use only", and it would be nice if multiple bags of the same stuff were combined into a single bag.  Again, not a deal-breaker—RR is definitely on his way to being a king.  But why be a king, when you can be a god? 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a friend order the 4f research was pretty mind blowing. Lot to find out about this chem. He said service was excellent. Fast and great quality. I think these guys are number one for local stuff. Can’t be beat, the deals and stuff and communication I was told was great. I’ll research myself when I get back to work. Nice job rapid 

I just want to say these are the guys I would go through if they have the stuff you research. They run their show like a legit business, better probably. They will not scam that is certain and they are fast and courteous.  Kino was a junkie who stole these people are pros 

@vs322 and others thank you for reviews definitely will order soon. I have too many others orders now. And I still am researching and learning about RC Research  thank you @DoomKitty for posting erowid. Great information still much to learn.

@hambone Yeah, there's definitely some resemblance to the 4F that PGC had before they turned into scammers.  Not quite that that confectioner's-sugar consistency, but probably closer to it than any other non-PGC stuff around.  Makes me wonder where they source it?  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back