https://rentry.co/RapidResearch

Recently had a stellar transaction with this slick outfit. Shipment was like 3 or less days total. Product is very high quality. 101//10 would  recommend 

Thanks Rapid!

Now that I’m a sponsor - I can follow up with my review!

RR is awesome. 4F and 4ACO are of top quality :)  

Very quick to reply to emails - super professional and honest. All 3 of my orders have arrived in 3 days to the East coast.

Check him out!!

Hey everyone, here is what we have going on at Rapid Research today.  Cheers

NEW PRODUCTS  -  Diclazepam - Norflurazepam - A-PCYP - IP-LSD - ETH-LAD

OTHER PRODUCTS   4F-MPH - 2-FDCK - 3F-PCP - 3-HO-PCE - DPT - ETIZOLAM SOLUTIONS

CURRENT SPECIALS

• $260 10g A-PCYP ($26/gram)
  • $100 10 tabs IP-LSD ($10/tab)
  • $200 10 tabs ETH-LAD ($20/tab)
  • $210 3g DICLAZEPAM ($70/gram)
  • PLUS, ONE FREE GRAM OF 3F-PCP, A-PCYP, or Norflurazepam for Orders Over $425

HURRY, THESE ARE LIMITED TIME OFFERS, CAN END AT ANY POINT

Check Pastebin to see if they are still available

Hey everyone, here is what we have going on at Rapid Research today.  Cheers

NEW PRODUCTS  -  Diclazepam - Norflurazepam - A-PCYP - IP-LSD - ETH-LAD

OTHER PRODUCTS   4F-MPH - 2-FDCK - 3F-PCP - 3-HO-PCE - DPT - ETIZOLAM SOLUTIONS

CURRENT SPECIALS

• $260 10g A-PCYP ($26/gram)
  • $100 10 tabs IP-LSD ($10/tab)
  • $200 10 tabs ETH-LAD ($20/tab)
  • $210 3g DICLAZEPAM ($70/gram)
  • PLUS, ONE FREE GRAM OF 3F-PCP, A-PCYP, or Norflurazepam for Orders Over $425

HURRY, THESE ARE LIMITED TIME OFFERS, CAN END AT ANY POINT

Check Pastebin to see if they are still available

For the love of all things good and correct in this world -- please offer a proper disso -- 3-HO-PCP.   

First time using this vendor and everything was great.Ordered on a weekend was shipped the next available shipping date.

Pack arrived early and product checks out.Comms were quick and professional.Would definitely use them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second order went flawlessly.  Great communications, quality, speed, op-sec, etc.  And this was a fairly large order.  These guys are awesome.

Also, I can't say too much, but stealth was both excellent and simultaneously hilarious (IMO).  🙂  

damnit I want some domestic . Please let me now when you're back

much appreciated

Received my order in 6 days. Quality is OK. I think my tolerance is high cuz I can take 30 diclaz and be fine. I don't believe that is normal.  I still will order from them again as they are super nice and any delays were on the usps. 

Has anyone seen the update to Rapid’s site...? It says ‘open through the weekend’ - but it’s a different email. 

Hoping he didn’t get hacked.....

I did see it and I spoke to someone when I sent email to the chems address but got the auto response from the regular email. I am not getting anything unless I get an email from the regular address 

First order ever w/Rapid arrived a day early, so already +1 in my book.  Communication back and forth were great and stealth was on-point.  Haven't had a chance to research 2/3 of the compounds but am pleased with the other 1/3's results.  Overall the best experience I've had, especially for the fact that BTC is too damn much right now and my 50/50 research partner passed away recently, but never once felt any concerns about spending 2x what I would normally do out of my own pocket.  I'd like to place another order if the weekend sale is true, but the two different emails are a concern, hopefully we can get an official response to clear things up and shower them with coins.

@causalitist I personally would wait.  Suddenly changing email addresses like that is a huge red flag.  Its quite possible that their rentry page was hacked.  Stay safe!

it’s not “just a vacation”.  Their pastebin has been hacked.  whoever doing it is also posting the fake email WHICH IS ON THE REAL PASTEBIN all over reddit.  RapidResearchChems is NOT the real address at all.  Please don’t order from that email address.  The original order email is: RapidResearch@protonmail and yes the REAL Rapid is on vacay!

it’s not “just a vacation”.  Their pastebin has been hacked.  whoever doing it is also posting the fake email WHICH IS ON THE REAL PASTEBIN all over reddit.  RapidResearchChems is NOT the real address at all.  Please don’t order from that email address.  The original order email is: RapidResearch@protonmail and yes the REAL Rapid is on vacay!
If this is true, it should definitely be stickied at the top to warn everyone. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back