https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order literally like 30 minutes AFTER they went on their Thanksgiving break as posted on the website. Went out of there way to ship my order before they left to the airport.

Ordered 11/12 at like 4pm (my time)

Shipped 11/12 at like 4:15pm

Received 11/15

Free sample packs i didn't even ask for were included

What to put in the research explanation part that'll be me in? Any help thanks

Does anyone know if they are back from Thanksgiving break? Their website says back in office on 11/29/19, but the site says still on break. I also realize it's the weekend  , so maybe they will update it on Monday. This has been my go to vendor since they reopened. I just didn't want to place my order, and have to keep checking my email for magazine payment if they are not in the office. This place seems to be top notch, and will get all my business from now on.

Thanks to anyone who can comment on this.

Hey, I sent y'all info to get verified months ago. Would love to be able to use your shop. Please PM me if you would like so I can tell you the info I registered with.

How do you get approved for an account with this vendor. I filled out all the necessary things. But I got an an email that said account denied. 
I have been in the RC scene for around5 years. I don’t obsessively order stuff. 
i don’t get what I did wrong?? 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks 

How do you get approved for an account with this vendor. I filled out all the necessary things. But I got an an email that said account denied. 
I have been in the RC scene for around5 years. I don’t obsessively order stuff. 
i don’t get what I did wrong?? 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks 
Try emailing them and ask. Maybe you said something about consuming or animal testing or something 

Hey man thanks for responding. No I did not say anything about animal testing. I just stated a few things about myself.

example:  I have a bachelors degree in applied science in ecology and a minor in environmental science and that I am doing scientific research.

Maybe that wasn’t enough though... 

I just don’t know 

Got my latest elite ion order yesterday. 

Ordered 12/16 @ 4pm (my time)

Shipped 12/16 (same day)

Received 12/19

Box had 4 free samples in it bc of the december special. They are going on Christmas break tomorrow according to the website. Prob going to place one more hold over order today. 

I was approved, yet upon first visit i clearly see a long list of states they won't ship to, mine being one of them.

Why would they approve me? It was clear as day based on the photo ID and information they requested from me...

My ID is for one state, but I currently live in another. I suppose they don't know where you live. People move around, lol. Seems like a stupid thing to complain about, lmao.

My ID is for one state, but I currently live in another. I suppose they don't know where you live. People move around, lol. Seems like a stupid thing to complain about, lmao.
First of all, i'm not really complaining. It's not a big deal really.

Secondly, part of the sign up requested my address.

Thirdly, only one of their products are scheduled in my state, and while i respect their decision to make their own policies, it doesn't make sense to me.

Edit: it would have been nice to know that they don't want to do business with me based on my place of residence BEFORE I sent them pictures of my ID and credit card, ya feel? 

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, i'm not really complaining. It's not a big deal really.

Secondly, part of the sign up requested my address.

Thirdly, only one of their products are scheduled in my state, and while i respect their decision to make their own policies, it doesn't make sense to me.

Edit: it would have been nice to know that they don't want to do business with me based on my place of residence BEFORE I sent them pictures of my ID and credit card, ya feel? 
Lol. Ok. You sound like you definitely need some nitrazolam. Lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back