https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
O...M...G...

if you have an account with EliteIon, I highly recommend that you login. Just placed my first order since they went on break. If I was a girl, I'd be dripping with excitement, but as it stands I'm just fully engorged.

@Ejuiceman  how the hell do you create an account? What answers will allow you access, what kind of "research description" do I need to provide to gain access?

@Ejuiceman  how the hell do you create an account? What answers will allow you access, what kind of "research description" do I need to provide to gain access?
I just stated that I was doing GCMS testing on various compounds for a class that I am taking at the university. Took about 2 or 3 days to get approved, but I went through this months ago. I've been checking back hoping they would really reopen at some point. Best chems I've had in about 7 years of buying benzo compounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious, before I jump through all the hoops to check out their stock, is it all b3nz0s? Are there other style of compound involved?

Curious, before I jump through all the hoops to check out their stock, is it all b3nz0s? Are there other style of compound involved?
I only see benzos on their website, don't think they sell anything else. They do have a really good selection though, prob the best that's ever been around. They have a bunch of shit I've never even see Chinese vendors offer for wholesale.

I placed my order through their new method last night and just got my tracking number an hour ago.

Reactions: Rit
Excellent service and products just like I remember them for. Hopefully they are in it for the long haul because they are a very welcome addition to the research community.

This is awesome to see them back :D !!!  How long did it take for a reply to show up after sending in  an order?  Wasn't sure if its automated system or if they have to actually write an email back.

Wait, what does it mean to be a "verified member"?  I joined EI last year at the end of November 2018 and probably spent about $1-$2k....  but I've never had to do any sort of verification, just make sure that my credit card billing and shipping addresses are the same.  Anyone shed any light on this?  I sent them an email in the format they want, but have yet to receive anything back from them :(  They were my absolute favorite. Best press, best quality, best service, best everything.  I've missed them all this time

Just an update since I promised...received my order safe and sound on Saturday. Researched throughout the weekend. These are definitely on the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Elite has always been good, and they still are, thank God. Hope they stick around.

Justlooking4now said:
I’m so confused. Is Elite taking orders? On the site it says 30-45 days to have system up and running and they have 3 items in stock. If I place my order for something in stock will I get it in days or months? And do I do the credit card system on their site or the email purchase? I’m scared to not do it right and be kicked out forever. I need a product so I need to know what’s actually going on. 
This is literally a screenshot from the homepage, and it looks like everything is in stock. It even says "We are fully stocked." You just have to click the HOW TO ORDER tab at the top of the website, lol

Elite SS.jpg

just an update, I placed an order Thursday and it's shipped already. I'll update after testing tomorrow 👍

Place first order 11/5, received 11/8. 

Super discreet and professional website. Haven't researched anything quite yet but I am impressed with the whole experience so far. Super creative payment methods lol. Also, great menu!

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite....I love their service. Very professional. Great menu as well.   They went out of their way to help me so I wanted to post.

Just got my third (or fourth, I can't remember) since they opened back up. Got a few sample packs of their newer chemicals. I haven't tested those, but everything I've researched is perfect perfect perfect. Very high quality service and products. 

@Ejuiceman

My message didn't mention "accepting limited number of credit card orders from verified members"

It said wait 45-60 days until they establish a credit card method. 

You might be good

@Ejuiceman From your screenshot, the first bullet point.

I was just saying it was different than the one that popped up for me.

I didn't screenshot mine. Just thought it was interesting

152551046_EliteSS.jpg.cb5ce02f89ff76c8b9bd4ddc20d06f96.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back