https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hitme oh I know me too. I feel blessed to have been grandfathered in. The whole photo ID thing is a little sketchy. Sounds like they got too big too quick and are getting paranoid. I really believe they will be back. They’re just trying to get their cc stuff in order. I had no idea it would be this difficult or take so long. It’s been almost two months or more. I didn’t think you had to disclose what products you sell to a cc processing company. Why would they care? Who knows. Or maybe they are just out of stock or having an issue with their vendor. It could be so many things. 

"I didn’t think you had to disclose what products you sell to a cc processing company. Why would they care? Who knows. Or maybe they are just out of stock or having an issue with their vendor. It could be so many things."
They def. care. Think about it, they are selling to a group of people who have the tendency to cause issues. Like filing false charge backs, or at worst straight up fraud. A bank doesn't want risk. They deem us risky customers.

I've seen a lot of bitching about their prices as well. People don't, in general, understand that the CC processor facilitating the transaction between you and a merchant (i.e. Elite Ion) is charging that merchant a transaction fee. This is the reason many small businesses have a "Minimum purchase" amount if you want to use debit/credit. The people who were unimpressed with this company, I can only imagine they must be amateurs, maybe many are just so incredibly high, who knows. It's simply irrefutable, IMO, theses guys are absolute pros in every aspect. Or rather, they were.

Like I said, CC processing problems/limitations are  a widespread issue atm. It's affecting the CBD, kratom and RC worlds simultaneously. I'm sure there are others. Hell, the place I get Phenibut from just recently had to impise a limit of, um, maybe 100g's/wk per household. After years of having blocks of the shit up for sale.

@Dickslapperman Now I think it’s just me. My tolerance has gotten crazy high and I need to chill. I ordered the 2mg a couple days ago as I liked them before. The Etizest are for most people, they just weren’t for me. Body chemistry I suppose. I will stick with the 2mg. and all will be well. 

@hitme I think you are exactly right. Everything you mentioned makes so much sense. The crackhead customers are making things hard on us good reliable customers. Man, I do miss getting that package in 2 days. I keep checking daily with no change. The quality of their Clonaz is phenomenal.

@hitme I think you are exactly right. Everything you mentioned makes so much sense. The crackhead customers are making things hard on us good reliable customers. Man, I do miss getting that package in 2 days. I keep checking daily with no change. The quality of their Clonaz is phenomenal.
Yeah

@Dickslapperman Now I think it’s just me. My tolerance has gotten crazy high and I need to chill. I ordered the 2mg a couple days ago as I liked them before. The Etizest are for most people, they just weren’t for me. Body chemistry I suppose. I will stick with the 2mg. and all will be well. 
May I ask, did you get them from the well known and loved Etiz only vendor from the apple? The big one? Only asking because I'm wanting to try those. Pinks I got last time were so over/underdosed it was laughable.

@hitme I got them from a very trusted vendor listed on this site. Yes, the light pinks are very underdosed. The dark pink are 2mg. They are decent. The light pink are 1mg and they were severely underdosed. I ordered the 2mg again this time as it’s the best thing I’ve found until El1te|0n come back up. We are all waiting patiently. I miss their Clonaz. At least my tolerance will go down during this break hehe. I wish there was another trusted US vendor that sold pellets. Haven’t been able to find one yet. Still searching though. Until then, India it is.

@Dickslapperman what brand did you go with and what strength? I got the Etizest 1mg, light pink. I just ordered the Etinax 2mg though as I’ve had them before. They have another 2mg posted on their site I will try next, brand new.

@hitme I got them from a very trusted vendor listed on this site. Yes, the light pinks are very underdosed. The dark pink are 2mg. They are decent. The light pink are 1mg and they were severely underdosed. I ordered the 2mg again this time as it’s the best thing I’ve found until El1te|0n come back up. We are all waiting patiently. I miss their Clonaz. At least my tolerance will go down during this break hehe. I wish there was another trusted US vendor that sold pellets. Haven’t been able to find one yet. Still searching though. Until then, India it is.
Theres.Also encern. Haven't checked the site lately but they have offered bother powder, solution and pellets. Rarely al! At once. Supposedly run by OhMod. 

Theres.Also encern. Haven't checked the site lately but they have offered bother powder, solution and pellets. Rarely al! At once. Supposedly run by OhMod. 
Ordering from India, I never noticed the light pink 1mgs to be underdosed.....btw I just checked EliteIon and they are still down

Really sucks they're down. I cannot find a single reliable br0m@zol@m source at all. I hope they fix their "cc" issues quickly. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back