https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me the scoop on buyetizolam and what's good I just tried ordering last night and didn't even put my cc info in and said thanks for ya order Lmao I hope I got a free package coming my way that would be a nice gift from God! 😍😍😍😂
After you place your order, Larry will send you a list of payment options.  Free orders would nice though..  I had a good experience with them, so I would say that you made a good choice.

@Kaykr1 @danny71 They are expensive as shit yeah im all good with that know in the dose, price n unknown quality
@Dickerslapperman- I wasn't trying to make you angry. I brought them up to ask if anyone had used them. I didn't check the dose at first and assumed they were 1mg, but even at .5  I was willing to pay double if they were good.

you guys had no issues with the drivers license / CC verification being recorded somewhere? Do these guys ship from the US?

@Kaykr1 I just spent 100 on eBay on etizest like a dummy ......interesting that Eb@y has the Tiz but why is it dumb to buy there?  Price?

@Kaykr1 I just spent 100 on eBay on etizest like a dummy ......interesting that Eb@y has the Tiz but why is it dumb to buy there?  Price?
I spent 100 too on etiz on eBay it was prob the same seller!! Pink blister and packs? I just wanna smack myself thinking about it.. since my tolerance is ruined from Clonazolam 

😞Go somewhere else until they get powerders back online. Bait and switch same, also Enrern.same thing

@Anybrush I went thru Ncern a few weeks ago, order arrived in 2.5 days and tested well enough for me. Expecting my second order on Tues:) It is the same persons who used to run 0hm0d.

@Dickslapperman  @Kaykr1                                           

I just wanted to check in with ya'll and see how you are. I live in a state that has made Etiz illegal so ohmod is out for me. I have been in withdrawal for about 20 days now. This never goes away. I was on Subs for about 2 years. I started out with 8mgs a day then I broke those in half for a couple of months and then I stopped them completely. I felt like crap for about a week then all my w/d symptoms went away. For me it was a cakewalk compared to running out of benzos. I am not trying to be dismissive of any who really struggles with opiate withdrawal. We all have different body chemistry and it varies from person to person.

I am not suicidal but I have a hard time finding reasons to get out of bed everyday. Anyway I hope you guys are ok.

@danny71  hey buddy hang in their! I'm sorry. Etizz was made illegal I go to Buyetizolam now their Etiz kicks ass!! As far as Sobos fuck them I thought I was always sick cause of bzdz but come to find out it was the Sobos now I'm on 80 mgs of Mdone & feel great esp with the new website I go to for etizz & my new doc gives me 2mg of kpinz a day which still isn't as good as the new etiz I get. I'm actually gonna be putting in a max order at their site today and I believe they will ship to your state just be careful.Fuck Chinese made Etiz for some reason Indians rock @ making them atliest the brands they sell and their pretty quick and Larry is awesome to ask questions don't believe what ppl on Reddit says or some ppl here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back