https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total radio silence just makes it even worse. There's obviously a human somewhere working on their orders. But I have never been able to actually get in touch with anyone there, even though they provide several places on the site to do just that. With this many people banging on their front door I'm sure they're doing everything in their power to get back online if it's possible.

Yep 9p here and I’m getting a litte worried they lost their processor 
This really sucks. I don’t know what vendor site even comes close to them with the Clona and the cc option etc. just really really sucks if that is the case. Genuinely upsets me because I was so looking forward to my next order ... 

The total radio silence just makes it even worse. There's obviously a human somewhere working on their orders. But I have never been able to actually get in touch with anyone there, even though they provide several places on the site to do just that. With this many people banging on their front door I'm sure they're doing everything in their power to get back online if it's possible.
Exactly. Feel like they are scrambling to find a processor and don’t want to let us down and in a rock in a hard place basically. But don’t wanna just jump to conclusions just yet.. idk 😕

That’s too bad! Hope they arent going down like DRC did. 

I too liked the CC aspect... made things easier. Plus their fast shipping was great! I hope everything works out soon. Would rather not resort to the DN, but whatever. 

Keep us posted!! 

That’s too bad! Hope they arent going down like DRC did. 

I too liked the CC aspect... made things easier. Plus their fast shipping was great! I hope everything works out soon. Would rather not resort to the DN, but whatever. 

Keep us posted!! 

What do you guys use for clon before this? Because besides eBay solutions and absolutechems I haven’t ordered since the DRC days... 

Wait, what makes you think they are working on orders? Since no one has been able to order from them in a couple of weeks? Am I missing something?

@Kaykr1 honestly was using DRC right up until it shut down. Then found out about elite through some reddit thread as the brand/bottom stood out to me. I was tempted to use absolutechems but I’m not familar or comfortable with powder. So I just used the dark net. 

Was just looking into BlueKem but I’m hesitant as I just want elite to update already!!

EDIT: Actually just saw this vendor on the blacklist forum... seems they are slow and selective scam. Damn. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just meant there's a person somewhere behind the curtains. The same person who typed the message that's popping up at the checkout screen perhaps? I dunno.

@Kaykr1 honestly was using DRC right up until it shut down. Then found out about elite through some reddit thread as the brand/bottom stood out to me. I was tempted to use absolutechems but I’m not familar or comfortable with powder. So I just used the dark net. 

Was just looking into BlueKem but I’m hesitant as I just want elite to update alrea

I just meant there's a person somewhere behind the curtains. The same person who typed the message that's popping up at the checkout screen perhaps? I dunno.

Oh, sorry I mis-understood. I thought you meant they were working on them right now. I have talked with them through email a couple of times. Nice people, but I am really concerned this time because the message doesn't send us elsewhere and you would think they would have at least updated their message on the 1st. I have always found their CS top notch. I agree the radio silence is concerning.

Should this one be headed to our RC blacklist too? Or is the jury still out?

Should this one be headed to our RC blacklist too? Or is the jury still out?
I feel most would agree that the jury is still out. To my knowledge they are just trying to get a new payment processor. Also, to my knowledge nobody has ever been scammed by them. In addition they are one of the most desired domestic rc v3nd0rz around.

Last edited by a moderator:
so just checked the site this morning and they updated it! Unfortunately it does seem like they are struggling with their CC processing company. They claim it could take 30-45 days! (But hopefully sooner). Once available, they will have unlimited capacity. 

Yikes!!! But I hope they can get approved sooner. I’ll keep checking each day to see any change. I like them and have communicated with someone over email many times and was super helpful with me. I’ll still do business if they can still hang on. 

so just checked the site this morning and they updated it! Unfortunately it does seem like they are struggling with their CC processing company. They claim it could take 30-45 days! (But hopefully sooner). Once available, they will have unlimited capacity. 

Yikes!!! But I hope they can get approved sooner. I’ll keep checking each day to see any change. I like them and have communicated with someone over email many times and was super helpful with me. I’ll still do business if they can still hang on. 
I saw the update too!! Ugh I hope it’s sooner than later !!! I can’t wait any longer 

I got the same message this morning which helps ease my mind a little hut damn 4 to 6 weeks is a long wait. They need to put us on that jewelry back door page to get some orders out. 

Went on the website an hour ago went & put money on my card and I just tried putting in my order and all of a sudden they said it will be 30 to 45 day till they'll take more this is flat out ridiculous. Its been two weeks today since I put my order in with Jim I really pray to god its coming in very soon cause I'm in a world of hurt I would of already had jims order but I kept waiting for elite to have their stupid ass to be taking orders my life is shit without meds can anyone help me out with someone in the US that has quick delivery, please! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back