https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I’m new and trying to figure out the best place to ask questions , my main question for now is can anyone tell me if rcdiscount.shop is legit, they ship from EU but doesn’t say which country. If anyone knows whether they are good can you please let me know either way, if not can you take a look at the site. I just got burned my last order , was 200 $ in btc wasted on a gram of etizolam which is what I Ned to research for my studies, I’m behind in studies now, I live in the states so I’d like us to us but I want etizolam powder, I’ve heard bluekem is sending packs just like a month wait, sounds sketchy, so I was looking at rc discount.shop. Please some help pals. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I just noticed that bluekemresearch.com isn’t coming up when typed in, anyone know what’s up with that? They’re reported slow but legit.

Are they accepting orders from new customers? I made an account the other day and was planning on making my first donation tomorrow but when I went to the website just now a banner pops up saying, "Elite10n.com is now exclusively available to verified elite members only. If you have previously placed an order and have not violated our terms and conditions or credit card rules, you are grandfathered in.'" Will I still be able to make a donation even tho I haven't made a purchase yet? If not, how do I go about becoming a "verified elite member?" I was planning on using them to hold me over until I can get my magazine subscription from SL, any info will be most appreciated.
'

Drpepper2124 said:
Has anyone heard from in last 7 days ordered late last week and no email reply or tracking update?
I just got a order today, ordered it Monday night nd got it today I have not tested it on my  plants yet.

I successfully ordered from this site in the past (december), but now it will not load anymore. Did it die?

i've been trying to get in contact with them for a few days now... i've ordered successfully from them about 3 times over the last 2-3 months, and i can login to their website (so i assume i was grandfathered in as a VIP Elite member!)...

Haven't heard back from them though, and they're usually really quick about responding... hmmm, we'll see.

i've been trying to get in contact with them for a few days now... i've ordered successfully from them about 3 times over the last 2-3 months, and i can login to their website (so i assume i was grandfathered in as a VIP Elite member!)...

Haven't heard back from them though, and they're usually really quick about responding... hmmm, we'll see.
That's strange. I just checked the site and logged in fine. I hope this gets sorted for you soon.

No worries, I've heard from them... They're just telling everyone to wait 2 days until the website goes live... VIP members only once the site is up, they won't be taking email orders or anything like that 

I believe their website is open for business, but again, only for "elite" members... 

Also I just noticed that bluekemresearch.com isn’t coming up when typed in, anyone know what’s up with that? They’re reported slow but legit.
BlueKem had good product in the summer..slow but good,....then in the October they sent me completely inert Etiz...or almost inert. It was not a tolerance problem, I will never by from them again unless they refund me and I was a pretty good Etiz customer for them.. 

Order placed with EliteIon 03-01

Order shipped 03-05

Order rcvd 03-06

This is my 3rd successful order with EliteIon in the last ~3 months.

disneysmom said:
I am not knocking this company. Their products are superior and I liked them very much but, sadly, they banned me because my small local credit union debit card kept flagging them and they, I guess using good business practices, banned me. I feel like I got dumped by a super hot boyfriend. I am really sad but, if it keeps them up and running for other, then, that's great. 

I was using Bluekem but the last order of pellets came all smashed up and took forever to arrive. If I have no choice us to us then I guess I will take the jump again with them....maybe. 
^^ If you want to keep us to us and you can tolerate solutions. Try @bsolute. I plan on placing an order with them once I receive things I've ordered elsewhere.

@esem   I tried using elite a few days ago but when I tried to place an order an error msg popped up saying they were looking for a better credit card service....I have purchased before so I don't think they are blocking me specifically......Has anyone else tried them recently?

Thanks

@esem   I tried using elite a few days ago but when I tried to place an order an error msg popped up saying they were looking for a better credit card service....I have purchased before so I don't think they are blocking me specifically......Has anyone else tried them recently?

Thanks
Same here. The way I understand it is if you want to place an order you better get all you need on the first of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back