https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dumbo88 @Dumbo88 Thanks for your answer. Wasn't expecting it to be a weak benzo. When I saw 2mg bar I was thinking it could be stronger then bromaz. Thinking cool this maybe something like xanax strength. I'll probably still try it just to tick another box off on the benzo list.

@Eidolon

I have terrible nightmare problems, the only thing I've found that helped is Xyzal.  Its an allergy medicine that is slightly sedating, but dreams where it really helps.  For me melatonin and EPSECIALLY mirtrazapine cause my dreams to become horrifically vivid and I wake up in a pool of sweat.  Xyzol is not cheap, probably the most expensive allergy med out there OTC, but its amazing for nightmares. 

Unisom, also allergy med, is great for sleep but does nothing for the nightmares.  Xyzol actually has a wonderful affect on dreams, you still have them they are just fun and cool instead of horrific.  Give it a try, they are pretty pleasant (especially for an antihistamine).
I just now saw this.  I appreciate the info.  I haven't heard of Xyzol but it definitely sounds like it's worth a try.  I have always had major issues with insomnia and nightmares/night terrors so an OTC product that helped would be well worth the cost.  Interesting that you mention melatonin as well.  I haven't ever bothered researching it so don't know if it's more common than I knew, but it kicks my nightmares into hyperdrive as well.

Bromazolam has the potential to be toxic because bromine is toxic. <snip>

Hepatotoxicity
Clonazepam, as with other benzodiazepines, is rarely associated with serum ALT elevations, and clinically apparent liver injury from clonazepam is extremely rare.  However, at least one convincing case report of acute liver injury from clonazepam with recurrence on reexposure has been reported.  Rare instances of drug induced liver injury has been reported with other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide, diazepam, flurazepam, triazolam, clorazepate and alprazolam.  In benzodiazepine related cases of acute liver injury, the latency has ranged from a few weeks to 6 months; the typical pattern of liver enzyme elevations has been cholestatic or mixed, but hepatocellular patterns have also been reported.  The injury is usually mild to moderate in severity and self-limited.  Fever and rash have not been described nor has autoantibody formation. 

Mechanism of Injury
The liver injury from benzodiazepines is probably due to a rarely produced intermediate metabolite.  Their relative safety may relate to the low daily doses used (typically 5 to 10 mg).
This post appears to quote me, but it's not anything that I wrote.  I'm assuming it's just a miss click and don't mind at all.  I just wanted to be sure you knew I wasn't part of that convo.  If I remember correctly it took a rather negative direction and wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't me you were having the discussion with.  

@realeyes yes cLam can end up causing some trouble so take it easy..real easy     .25 would be the way to go.

I don't like it because it seems to raise tolerance to other benzo's in  massive way and bartards you like no other. Its kind of dangerous in my opinion and I love benzo's.
As usual I have to agree with you.  I experienced the same rapid tolerance increase from CLam that you mentioned.  The only positive thing I can say about it is that it's guaranteed to kick my insomnia in the ass.  As badly as I need sleep that's not enough to make up for all it's negatives for me personally.  

I just now saw this.  I appreciate the info.  I haven't heard of Xyzol but it definitely sounds like it's worth a try.  I have always had major issues with insomnia and nightmares/night terrors so an OTC product that helped would be well worth the cost.  Interesting that you mention melatonin as well.  I haven't ever bothered researching it so don't know if it's more common than I knew, but it kicks my nightmares into hyperdrive as well.

This post appears to quote me, but it's not anything that I wrote.  I'm assuming it's just a miss click and don't mind at all.  I just wanted to be sure you knew I wasn't part of that convo.  If I remember correctly it took a rather negative direction and wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't me you were having the discussion with.  
No, I took that clip on benzo tox from the National Institute of Health, (some people took issue with that not being a legit source, trolls will be trolls).  

Let me know how the xyzol treats you, it's got some legs on it and takes a minutia to kick in, so take it an hour or so before you want to sleep.

1xyzol and 1unisom is my go to sleep cocktail of choice, beating out benzos because no addiction and it doesn't affect deep sleep.

Last edited:
@Dumbo88  Sorry, I didn't word that very clearly to begin with and believe I was momentarily confused anyway.  I understood where your quote came from and recall the earlier need to explain to some exactly what the NIH was.  When I saw the post I referenced last night This One I was confused as to why my name was linked/quoted in association with it.  The insomnia has been particularly harsh this week so I'm not exactly the sharpest spoon in the drawer at the moment and after re-reading it occurs to me that you might have actually been providing the information as a potential explanation for the strange nightmare reactions to the Brom.

I had actually read a prior post of yours from November regarding the potential issues with Bromine toxicity should it fail to stay attached in the RC version.  I obviously decided to try a limited sample in spite of the lack of proof of safety (that I'm aware of).  I did wonder if it might have been part of the issue.  It's really hard to say.  I didn't experience any stomach or gastrointestinal effects that might be expected from Bromine toxicity, but that proves absolutely nothing.  As you know well it's always a toss up with any product when you're already prone to vivid nightmares.  

I'm looking forward to trying your suggestion and will let you know how it goes.  I have Fibro which causes issues with deep sleep already so having an option that would help with both insomnia and nightmares without disrupting it even further would be ideal.  While I would still need...and enjoy benzos on occasion/as needed I would love to be able to reduce my current dependence at the very least.

Thanks as always and sorry for my confusion.

When trying to pay at checkout: "We have reached to limit for maximum transaction amount. Please contact administrator."

Anyone else get this? Trying to order as soon as possible... Or if anyone else has a domestic Etiz source, thanks.

Same thing here big pimpin. Weird policy. Emailed and ill get back here to let you all know, if you dont first 

I hit the same exact issue yesterday and have not heard back from EI as to the reason why.  If I get a reply I'll follow up also.  

Now when you go to checkout it says

"

Thank you for your business.

We are not accepting orders through the website until February 1st.

If you are an existing member, and would like to place an order before then, please email sales@eliteion.com the following information (use this exact format):

Your Name
Your Street Address
Apt. Number (if applicable)
City, State Zip Code
Your Email Address

Your Requested Order

We will reply to you with our temporary payment instructions.

If you are a new member, you will have to wait until February 1st to place an order.

"

What do yall make of that?

So, it took almost a day for a response, but I was sent a link with a work around to the issue.

Same thing here big pimpin. Weird policy. Emailed and ill get back here to let you all know, if you dont first 
Per the e-mail I reveived from them it has something to do with how many transactions they can run in a month, and I guess they hit that limit.  They also mentioned this being a temporary payment method, hopefully crypto will come into play soon, and more so maybe a discount for paying with crypto like DRC :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 1st order from them  etiz and clam, research into etiz was good. But after reading some reviews I may not mess with clam. Long story short, they have treated me very well and  have already placed a 2 etiz order from them. Using the work around and so far everything went great! Prices are a bit steep but I think you get what you pay for! (most of the time).

There is a workaround for existing customers for the processing issue that I do not believe is intended to be shared.  If you have a history with the vendor you should have already received instructions.  If you are new, I would advise you wait at least a week or two.  

I do think crypto currency will be the way to go. To many PayPal and CC card restrictions, just my 2 cents and it's only worth about .5 lol

how does the Brotizolam same compare to the xannies? I do the bars frequently/does this vendor have opiates like oxy? may give them a try.

@Tucker this vendor only provides designer benzodiazepines in the field of “Research Chemicals.” Google “designer benzodiazepines” or “research chemicals”.

They are not meant for human consumption although the reality is far from that. 🙄

Well I just got my 2nd etiz and I tried there Flualprazolam. So far I have only gave etiz to my plants and they seem to really like it. As for the Flualprazolam and my last order of clonazolam I have not tested it yet on my plants. Call me old school but I always like to research anything I give to my plants lol. Long story short this place rocks, just wish there prices were better, but I will pay for good safe and reliably stuff.

There is a workaround for existing customers for the processing issue that I do not believe is intended to be shared.  If you have a history with the vendor you should have already received instructions.  If you are new, I would advise you wait at least a week or two.  
I wouldn't have shared it but they did on their website themselves.  I didn't share the specifics of it.  Good advise on the waiting a week or 2.  I didn't divulge any info that wasn't already out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back