https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂Dumbo,

The NIH is the National Institutes of Health. NIH.GOV., which is part of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. This is also were you find clinical trials for a variety of conditions. 

Clonazepam is a legally common benzo!! 

Not to be a buzz kill (literally!), the product  being sold is CLONAZOLAM, NOT CLONAZEPAM!  (the FDA approved benzo, common!)

The copy & paste about liver toxicity should be more about the amount of alcohol & acetaminophen  (paracetamol for those across the pond). The FDA currently recommends no more than 4000mg. per day, & that is just the acetaminophen! Top that off with a few beers and I would say BUH, BYE! 

Please lets keep it on topic and quit trying to sound like you have a PhD in Pharmacology....   
Hey dipshit, I know what the NIH is, I said what was in crediting the article I posted...  great detective work finding out what the NIH is though, you really showed me to be an idiot.... Siting the National Institute of Health in a study,  I'm such an idiot!!!!

I get you are a troll but you just make yourself look like an ass.  Yes clonazepam is mentioned in the first line, however it is not the sole subject of the study, they studied several other benzos if you bothered reading the entire thing.  Reading is obviously not your thing.

The study posted is completely relevant to benzo toxicity as that is the entire focus of the study.  As I stated previously to the article the structure is the same for Xanax and Bromaz and Nitraz, only difference it what is attached to the benzene ring, Cl/Br/NO2.  Its understandable you don't know how to read molecular drawing, its not for laymen and I'm not here to give you a lesson in chemistry.  If you choose to be ignorant that is fine, try not to help other be ignorant as well.

So, being the metablolites of the two main RCs we are discussing are as stated above the same as alprazolam, with very minor changes made to the molecule.  Bromide is toxic, NO2 not so much, the rest of the structure is the same.  So... a study on the metabolites of several different benzos and their hepatoxicity done by the NIH is perfectly relevant.  Nice try though, go read some Qtheories as to why benzos are hepatoxic or smell your own stinky ass as you did to diagnose if Nitrazolam metabolizes are toxic.  "I stink" is not a diagnosis of hepatixicity, you just need to shower. 

Nice try, you do entertain me when you read my links and try and tear them apart with your rapier wit and logic because you are severely lacking in both departments.  I'll eat you for lunch on pharmacology and chemistry. 

You want to talk about irrelevant postings.... What the fuck does Tylenol have to do with Nitrazolam toxicity?  DURP!!!

Last edited:
Hey dipshit, I get you are a troll but you just make yourself look like an ass.  The study posted is completely relevant to benzo toxicity.  As I stated previously to the article the structure is the same for Xanax and Bromaz and Nitraz, only difference it what is attached to the benzene ring, Cl/Br/NO2.  Its understandable you don't know how to read molecular drawing, its not for laymen and I'm not here to give you a lesson in chemistry.  If you choose to be ignorant that is fine, try not to help other be ignorant as well. So, being the metablolites of the two main RCs we are discussing are as stated above the same as alprazolam with very minor changes made to the molecule.  Bromide is toxic, NO2 not so much, the rest of the structure is the same.  So... a study on the metabolites of several different benzos and their hepatoxicity done by the NIH is perfectly relevant.  Nice try though, go read some Qtheories as to why benzos are hepatoxic or smell your own stinky ass as you did to diagnose if Nitrazolam metabolizes are toxic.  I stink" is not a diagnosis of hepatixicity, you just need to shower. 

Nice try, you do entertain me when you read my links and try and tear them apart with your rapier wit and logic because you are severely lacking in both departments.
Thank you so much, enjoy your evening!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Nitra would end up being my fa benzo ever, but those 3.2 mg pills seem super weak..  and expensive.  I paid for a few extra Bros and i liked them more i believe..I've not tried their Flulam, but in general i believe its ended up being my fav (i love flpam but can never find it in large doses and i'm pretty impatient also) .   I'm going back to SL for "normal" benzos....i'm to lame to find a decent source of rc;s and my tolerance is so stupid now because of them, my arrogance and my lack of willpower.y
Rifter,,

I don't have a high tolerance for benzos! So I'm quite sure it affects us all differently!  Don't be beating yourself up, maybe just slow down, little by slow! I have had my "favorites" too! Trust me on that!  Welcome to the group, we are happy to have you!  SkyDog  😎

@SkyDog trying to have a reasonable discussion with someone who posts rambling posts about who knows what AND with someone who uses ad hominem fallacy when arguing is a WASTE OF TIME.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SkyDog trying to have a reasonable discussion with someone who posts rambling posts about who knows what AND with someone who uses ad hominem fallacy when arguing is a WASTE OF TIME.
Ad Hominem???  Somebody had been reading Steve Bannon's Big Book of Words!   

Stupid people never like it when they are made to feel stupid, but their level of intellect or ability to read and comprehend information is not my problem.  If my posts are too complicated to understand maybe just don't respond and then they won't feel so stupid. 

Inquiries about liver toxicity being answered with an NIH study on livertoxicity of benzos....  better information than judging toxicity by ones own BO.      Or... trying to look smart by referencing Tylenol toxicity and really showing off that UGE brain muscle by saying that Brits call Acetaminophen paracetamol.   
Fascinating totally relavant stuff to be sure!

Last edited:
@Dumbo88 you take benzodiazepines, you drink alcohol while taking them, and you spend hours here posting about who knows what. I am not saying your posts are too complicated, I am saying they do not make grammatical sense. Got it?

@Dumbo88 you take benzodiazepines, you drink alcohol while taking them, and you spend hours here posting about who knows what. I am not saying your posts are too complicated, I am saying they do not make grammatical sense. Got it?
No, please point out the errors in my "grammatical sense" that do not make sense.   Also, how do you know what I'm on or if I"m drinking?   What about the NIH post regarding toxicity did you fail to comprehend?  I didn't write that, some Dr at the NIH did.  That is why I credited the article as "from the NIH".  As you say, I "post about who knows what" because you fail to read and comprehend.  That isn't my grammar its your reading comprehension that is the problem.  But that isn't my problem, you see.  Your failures are not mine.

You can try and troll me all you want, nit pick my "grammatical sense" (whatever that is), make assumptions about my personal habits and toss out Latin phrases all you want.  You bozos don't get under my skin.

Last edited:
You “leaned it from watching me”. You mean “learning”.

Don’t worry, I am done with exchanging words with you. 
   No, I meant learned, just miskeyed.  It was a typing mistake not a grammar one. Also I corrected my post previous to your response.

"I learned it from watching you." (you changed my original sentence to fit your narrow needs in a poorly attempted burn).   So it is you who are not grammatically correct.  "Don’t worry, I am done with exchanging words with you." Is also incorrect, while we are being nipicky trolls.  It should be "I am done exchanging words with you."  You got a little redundant there.

So don't be a stickler for my "grammatical sense" when you are not in any position to do so.  But since you are just trolling I guess it doesn't matter.

In any case, you'll be missed!

Last edited:
@Dumbo88 Thanks, I appreciate your help. Here is my issue. I have some white bars with the imprint   "U 94"...............Since I have purchased 3 or 4 different Xanax bars and the Bromazepam from Sl I can't say for sure whether I have a Xanax bar or a Bromazpeam..Bromalex brand bar.....and since they would be vastly different strengths I would like to find out. I figured that identifying the imprint on the Bromazepam would be easier because there are so many xanax variants...but so far it has not be easy to identify the ....U94

Edit...a google search leads me to believe these are Xan bars from Pfizer.....However I still would like to find out what imprints on the Bromalex version of Bromazepam.....lol it sournds like I have too many benzo's!

Btw, I get what you are saying regarding the wild tolerance differentiation among people on msg boards.... I have come across some with absolutely monster habits....25 clonozolam per day....40mg Etiz....etc. I certainly wouldn't want to feel that withdrawal and pray that someday they will have a successful Diclaz taper.....but yes you really have to check  out the poster when talking about benzo's due to the tolerance differences.

Thanks!    I can't believe that I'm the only guy that bought Bromazepam from SL

@Dumbo88 <take 2mg of Clonazolam and drink and not black out>      lol. Have to admit that quote caught my eye.   Based on my brief experience with cLam I am guessing that more than a few cLam runs have ended in divorce and/or handcuffs.

During my first cLam experience I went a little wild on the phone.....inappropriately for sure. I love benzo"s but avoid cLam

ok so i have a sample pack of clam coming from this vendor. i kind of debated whether or not to even order it but as usual curiosity got the better of me. for others who have ordered clam thru this vendor what's a good starting dose for someone with a mild benzo tolerance? i'm thinking a quarter pellet. so roughly .25 mgs. does that sound about right? thanks for any insight.

@realeyes yes cLam can end up causing some trouble so take it easy..real easy     .25 would be the way to go.

I don't like it because it seems to raise tolerance to other benzo's in  massive way and bartards you like no other. Its kind of dangerous in my opinion and I love benzo's.

@Dumbo88 Thanks...I will definitely contact you. I want to be able to give you my attention so I can't do it right now- have to leave in 15 min.   I appreciate the help

CLAM SUCKS>   Don't know why people love the instant blackout.   HEy, take a mg of this and act like an ass for 2 days!   No thanks.

@Chrisalias

Feel free to PM me anytime.  I won't sell you anything as that's against the rules but if you would like to discuss various RCs and their pharmacologica affects, compare favorites and generallly solve the worlds problems without trolls popping in to say things that are stupid and irrelevent.... ID LOVE THAT.  You seem like a cool lady (I'm assuming from your handle), so please feel free to drop me a PM, I much prefer intimate conversatons over Trump like 140 character meaningless staccatos.

Last edited:
@Dumbo88  You seem to be  knowledgeable about different meds from what i've seen you post. Do you know what a 2mg bromlax bar is equivalent to a 10mg  dose of diaz? Like I know 2mg xanax is 40mg dias and 6mg bromazpam is equivalent to 10mg diaz.  Can't find anything about bromlax.

@Dumbo88  You seem to be  knowledgeable about different meds from what i've seen you post. Do you know what a 2mg bromlax bar is equivalent to a 10mg  dose of diaz? Like I know 2mg xanax is 40mg dias and 6mg bromazpam is equivalent to 10mg diaz.  Can't find anything about bromlax.
It is weeker. 6mg Bromalex is probably like 5mg of diazepam.  But it will fool you, just cause you aren't acting a fool like on 4mg of xanax doesn't mean 12mg of Bromalex won't throw you inhibitions out the window.  I think of it as the gentlemans benzo, but its still capable of making one look like an ass if over done.  12mg is a good recreatioal dose, but try 6 first and see what happens.  Its pretty nice to the memory and impulse control, thats why its my favorite benzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back