https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
 @Dumbo88, What do you think produces the most euphoria out of all of them? Also something that doest give you away that your on pilled out because I always get caught an hate explaining to my girl this is the last time. My fav benzo is xan bars, thats the feeling Im going for but also a nice euphoria with it. Any ideas?

@Dumbo88 I love benzo's but I won't do any more Clonazolam...learned my lesson quickly. Heard Flubro is similar so I'm not going to even try it. 

@Nowjamessays Does Bromazepam really take 1-2 weeks to clear?? Bummer if so. I love the feel of Bromazepam but I also prefer shorter duration. bPam is only supposed to have around a 20 hour half-life

@Chrisalias yep, almost as bad as Valium. I’m not sure about bromazolam since I’m unfamiliar with the metabolites 

very happy to find this thread! i heard about this site recently, checked it out and it seemed too good to be true so i was hesitant to order. based on the positive feedback in here though i just pulled the trigger on a few different sample packs, so thanks guys!
update: ordering process could not have gone smoother and they shipped incredibly fast, i think like 12 hours or so from when i ordered. i received sample packs in three days of the etiz, bro, and diclaz. everything is beautifully pressed and the quality is top notch across all three. 100% legit, will be ordering again soon! 

@Nixion @Calliope In my opinion Flualpraz@lam is not very euphoric at all. That opinion is shared by quite a few people although there are some that like it. To me it is mostly blackout and sleep and I love other benzo's......I think Valium, Temazepam, Bromazepam and  Etizolam are all very euphoric to name a few

@Dumbo88, What do you think produces the most euphoria out of all of them? Also something that doest give you away that your on pilled out because I always get caught an hate explaining to my girl this is the last time. My fav benzo is xan bars, thats the feeling Im going for but also a nice euphoria with it. Any ideas?
I already answered you like 3 times.  NITRAZEPAM HANDS DOWN!!! 

You asked this question more times than I can count, in several threads, THREE times in this thread alone and even created a special thread asking the exact same question.

You literally took the exact answer I gave you, even the part about not looking pilled out and made it into a question. 

What do you really want?

Last edited:
@Nixion the etiz at higher doses (5+ mg) will potentially provide some euphoria, the brom not so much. the brom i'm gonna use almost exclusively as a sleep aid, because that seems to be what it excels at doing.

@Dumbo88 Your posts are exactly why I mentioned that other members had the opposite effect from what I had.  I received my Brom in yesterday and found it far less sedating and it gives me a bit of euphoria, which not much of anything does anymore.  For me the Brom was relaxing, felt good, didn't make me drowsy and lower doses, and I enjoyed it enough so I not only managed to stay awake on it all night, but got a few things done around the house as well.  I have do doubt I could have slept if I tried o though.  I suppose it just shows how much it varies from person to person.  I did mix mine with a couple of coffee and Baileys of the course of the night as well.

@Nixion As you can see above this is what I mean by differing opinions.  I had to take 4 Brom to feel similar to bar, but it worked for me.  The opposite is clearly true for equal or more experience though.  Either way you can't really go wrong though.  Order some CLam and a couple of sample packs of the other two.  The quality seems great all around.  

Overall, in spite of the holiday weekend, they shipped out so quickly that it was in route New Years Eve and arrived two days earlier than anticipated in the frozen north which is unheard of.

**On a side note (and forgive me, as I do realize this is in the wrong section) our top listen vendor on the RC Blacklist has been sending tons of e-mails with all these crazy sales.  Everything about it positively reeks of exit scam.  However, with the Zol discount on top of the sitewide discount it figured it was worth wasting the $30 bucks to see what, if anything actually showed up.  The orders were placed within minutes of each other, Elite delivered yesterday, BK has only finally announced that the received the payment today.  Now I'm not only wondering if I'll get anything, but if they'll try to deny my sales prices when ended on New Years Eve or New Year's day.  Oh and for those of you that don't get the constant messages from him, there was a VERY interesting one that came in this morning. 

Happy New Years all!

V

@ Dumbo88, I was was on clam and as you know your not all there. Just cause I said pill out u think I got that I got that from you lol. Being pilled out is a normal description, your not the only one who came up with that saying. Most of ever time I get caught my girl will say WTF you junkie you look pilled out of your mind. My memory on Clam is a bitch and Im never doing it again.

Not an RC but I am thinking someone can help me here. What are the markings on SL's 6mg Bromalex ?   They look a lot like Xanax bars and I have about 5 different varieties. I have a family so I can't keep everything out in open and properly labeled. 

Anyone who has purchased the SL Bromazepam lately...what are the markings on the bars?   Thanks

@ Dumbo88, I was was on clam and as you know your not all there. Just cause I said pill out u think I got that I got that from you lol. Being pilled out is a normal description, your not the only one who came up with that saying. Most of ever time I get caught my girl will say WTF you junkie you look pilled out of your mind. My memory on Clam is a bitch and Im never doing it again.
Haha, that shit makes me a retard.  Thats my main beef with most RCs, they either suck or make me stupid as fuck.  

Its all good, some Vals are a few days away... Next week I'm going full retard.

Well I took the plunge and donated the 3rd, already have legit tracking for Monday!😀🏒 I don't think I'll be out playing hockey or even field hockey, but to get some relief and relaxation with this back of mine will be nice! 😎

@Anybrush Brom does the same for me, while Nitra knocks me out fairly quickly.  Different people respond to different scripts in different ways.  There's no reason this should be any different.  I still like to read everyone's opinions when testing something new and I know that @Dumbo88 has a lot of experience and knows what he's talking about.  I ordered Nitra first based on his (and others) reports, but it just didn't work the same for me.  

The advice here on both vendors and products is invaluable, but at the end when it comes to the product itself personal body chemistry will always play a part in it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back