https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dumbo88 I did it anyway. I’m not sure of the metabolite breakdown of a lot of the chems and I get tested reg, dipstick and then gcms to confirm, which comes back false positive for clon and etiz because they apparently aren’t tracking those two. I know bromazePAM comes up and takes 1-2 weeks to clear and diclaz metabolizes into commonly Tested metabolites and has a ridiculously long half-life , not positive on any of the others. if anyone has any guidance on chems etlion offers when it comes to detection time and metabolites, I’d appreciate it

Tried these once for free sample, one paid order and I have another paid coming my way. Bromazolam is pretty nice and I want to try their Nitrazolam  too.  Kinda expensive but everything else is great!

Uhh new here sorry, meant to reply as seen below...Well nice to meet y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my 3 rd order from these guys. After a rather unpleasant “tolerance reset”, I’m 2.2 mg on clonazolam in and a 1 beer (so far) for good measure, still completely functional with some noticeable but minimal effects. Maybe it’s just the delusion of sobriety and when I read this tomorrow it will be a grammatical nightmare with every other word misspelled, that’s happened before. My wife hasn’t said shit and she usually notices immediately. Maybe it’s a bit underdosed. Even if it’s underdosed, the price makes up for it and I will order again. Especially now that bluekem has lost their minds, 10x .5mg pellets = 50$, wow, this is vs 60x 1.1mg pellets = 90$. Think I’m going to check out the etiz, it’s been awhile. Anyone vouch for the etiz?
I think their stuff is on point, 1/4th of a clon has me forgetting shit for a day or so.  The free sample pack basically erased a week for me lol.  Trying to keep it under control or else it is getting locked away since I do enjoy it once in a while and KILLS anxiety

Tried their Bro, etiz and nitra.   I've never had nitra or bro before so i can;t judge strength, but I can vouch it's at least real, nice pressing, and fast.   Pricey tho

I think their stuff is on point, 1/4th of a clon has me forgetting shit for a day or so.  The free sample pack basically erased a week for me lol.  Trying to keep it under control or else it is getting locked away since I do enjoy it once in a while and KILLS anxiety
Lucky.  I wonder if a natuarly high tolerance is poissible or just different srokes for different folks. I admit it sounds excessive, very excessive.

Just received an order of etiz yesterday. On point, fresh and great press as usual. Also order a bottle of Nitra. Have yet to try it but will soon. These guys are A+ for now anyway. RC sites go bad quick so I would recommend reading before ordering. That being said I am impressed with them so far. 

Thanks guys for the reinsurance, I just put and order for Clam. Im glad for getting this source because ever since DRC has been gone it was hard finding legit vendor that sells potent products. Ill keep everyone updated how my order goes. Merry Christmas everyone!!!.

DRC was gold standard. Hope they come back. Nitra is great. Never tried before. Very little sedation and totally functional.  (6mg or so) Dosed I assume properly. It's like relaxing, chill and so far just a all around relief. Just FYI first time using and two tabs are enough. No withdraws ( for me. Last 4-5 hours. Really helping. Again no experience with this stuff, other than recreational zero blackout and great for chilling/relief. Comedown is slow, progressive sleep and no groggy feeling. But your milage may very. I could sleep but it's not a "forced" pass out lol my new favorite. Ordering a few bottles more. Etiz is normal. Proper lable claim it seems. Received in 2-3 days domestic even holiday season. Currently I recommend, but as always read and keep up just in case as they are a bit expensive. But seriously fast shipping/ great communication/ and never received anything weak. Not a shill but hope they stick around. @Nixion, clam is strong. Depending on tolerate you can blackout easy. Always test small amounts with RCs. Just to be safe. Be safe my friend! Great night for relaxing 👍

Again order at your risk. My experience doesn't reflect what could haven't going forward.

@meddirect, I havent used any benzos for 4 months so it should be strong for me. Im really excited to try the sample pack. Always staying safe, thanks :)

I just checked them out and they won’t deliver to my state and I don’t know why. I don’t live in a state where RC’s are illegal?

very happy to find this thread! i heard about this site recently, checked it out and it seemed too good to be true so i was hesitant to order. based on the positive feedback in here though i just pulled the trigger on a few different sample packs, so thanks guys!

If these assholes would accept my CC that would be great.  Ive tried to order 4 times and always get denied and refunded for no apparent reason.  CC name and address all match up, I've sent multiple requests seeing what the problem is and they are not interested in solving it.  All I get is an obnoxious canned statement that their CC policy is posted on every page and I'm not following it.  EVERYTHING MATCHES UP!   I've given up on Elite Ion, the fact they advertise RCs that they have no intention on ever carrying and the fact that they have made no effort to help me resolve my payment issue makes me say, "FUCK YA'LL!"  In the two weeks of trying to order and having it canceled I could have just used a real pharmacy and gotten good meds instead of bullshit RCs.  IF convenience is your selling point, don't be so fucking inconvenient.  Their products are not worth the hassle IMO, but maybe its just me having a hard time.

To bad because I liked their product.

Last edited:
If these assholes would accept my CC that would be great.  Ive tried to order 4 times and always get denied and refunded for no apparent reason.  CC name and address all match up, I've sent multiple requests seeing what the problem is and they are not interested in solving it.  All I get is an obnoxious canned statement that their CC policy is posted on every page and I'm not following it.  EVERYTHING MATCHES UP!   I've given up on Elite Ion, the fact they advertise RCs that they have no intention on ever carrying and the fact that they have made no effort to help me resolve my payment issue makes me say, "FUCK YA'LL!"  In the two weeks of trying to order and having it canceled I could have just used a real pharmacy and gotten good meds instead of bullshit RCs.  IF convenience is your selling point, don't be so fucking inconvenient.  Their products are not worth the hassle IMO, but maybe its just me having a hard time.

To bad because I liked their product.
Seems like a problem with your CC. I'm 3 orders in, no issues. Just placed my 4th today already got a tracking number, and already at the sort center. 

Yeah, I am sure its something to do with the card.  Its just really annoying, they want a photo copy of my ID and CC.  I use it all the time to buy things online and elite is the only place ive ever had an issue.  I'd love to order some nitrazolam but at this point I'm just done with them.  My CC gets billed then 2 days later I get an Email saying they aren't sending my order and a refund comes 2 days later.  So basically I loan them $100 for a few days and then they give it back.  They aren't bad guys, they aren't scamming me, its just a pain in the ass I don't want to deal with anymore.

They are good guys though, and I like their gear.  Just wish they didn't take so much issue with my payment.

@Dumbo88 these companies sometimes pull these shenanigans. Change up your email, change your cc if possible, and lastly find a friend willing to accept the package and change addresses. That’s what I did when absolutechem decide to be a bunch of dicks and blacklist me. Also, check your state, they have restrictions in which case you’ll have to find a trustworthy long distance friend. Hope this helps, companies been spot on

Last edited:
I received my first order on Christmas Eve, it was a day late but that was due to the postal service.  The Nitra was surprisingly potent considering my tolerance.  Unlike I others it's fairly sedating for me and feels very similar to C-Lam but without the memory/control issues.  I ordered a sample pack of the Brom and really liked it a lot, it felt similar to Xanax to me.  It helped with anxiety, helped me sleep when I was ready but wasn't overly sedative otherwise, and actually gave me a bit of euphoria which I rarely get from any type of med anymore. 

@Dumbo88 I'm not making excuses for them, but I wonder if it's all them or if they're already in danger of losing their cc processor like so many of the vendors have in the past.  I didn't have any issue with my first order but am getting ready to place my second and appreciate the warning.  My post holiday account balance is low enough so that I don't want to end up in the same position you did so will place a smaller order than I had planned on.  Thanks!

Im a Clam user and I love it but Im also looking to branch off to try diff RCs. I love xans and if there is a RC thats equivalent to xans thats strong. I would love to hear what your choices are for something like bars of xan?  Out of all the RC's which compound the most euphoria 

Im a Clam user and I love it but Im also looking to branch off to try diff RCs. I love xans and if there is a RC thats equivalent to xans thats strong. I would love to hear what your choices are for something like bars of xan?  Out of all the RC's which compound the most euphoria 
I only tested the five pack sample but that was my initial impression, though I have read that others found the Nitra closer to Xans,  I just placed a proper order for Brom, it'll take a few days due to New Years day and everything taking an extra day to reach my state but I'll post an update for you once I get it and have tested it further.  I'm old enough to remember and miss the days of overnight bar delivery in the US and am hoping my initial impression of Brom continues.  It took a couple of them to equal a bar, but not bad at all compared to most RC strength.  I used Clam for quite a while and loved it as well but the withdrawals from them were like nothing I have experienced in my life so I don't take them often anymore.

Nitrazolam, hands down.  Bromazolam, runner up.  2-3 nitrazolam and a bromaz would probably be sweet balance with euphoria and sedation.  Nitraz is way more pleasant than any RC i've tried (Diclaz, Clonaz, Bromaz, Meclonaz, and that weird Russian one that last for days).  Bromazolam is a pleasant sedation but more sleepy than pleasant (for me personally) but bromaz is a good one too. 

Nitraz I can take one and go drink a few beers (4-5) and not act like an asshole or be sleepy.  Feel good. and not look pilled out, which is a big +++.  Down side, its not that strong, nowhere near as strong as clonazolam.  A bromaz and couple nitraz might be perfect, worth a mix and match test for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back