https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dumbo88 I think the guys at the top of the thread have Bromazolam not Brotizolam.

Yes Rohypnol was great. I want more :)    Tussionez also another good one although not a benzo. It is an opiate cough supressant that comes in liquid, tabs and caps. 

I have tried Pyrazolam but I would definitely like to try Pynazolam which should be better but is rare.

@Dumbo88 I think the guys at the top of the thread have Bromazolam not Brotizolam.

Yes Rohypnol was great. I want more :)    Tussionez also another good one although not a benzo. It is an opiate cough supressant that comes in liquid, tabs and caps. 

I have tried Pyrazolam but I would definitely like to try Pynazolam which should be better but is rare.
You are right, I'm getting my bros mixed up. Brotizolam was pretty much the same as halcion for me.  A pretty quick business trip, a little to fast for my taste.

Please let us know how this turns out for you. I am very experienced with a wide variety of Benzo's but have never tried Bromazolam or Nitrazolam and am wondering how they feel compared to other benzo's

Thanks
You aren't missing much at all. Nitra for sleep 5-10mg. Bromaz is similar to clonaz but the dosages are different bromaz is weaker on  mg mg level. Bromaz is ok for anxiety/panic attacks but there are much better more thoroughly used benzos out there. Hope this helps. 

@Linx   Thanks I have now seen multiple posts saying that Nitrazolam is mainly for sleep...so I am guessing that I probably shouldn't waste my time although for me none of the Benzo's just put me to sleep. I always get some euphoria at least initially unless we are talking about an RC like Flualprazolam.

What other benzo would you compare Nitra most closely to....?

I get your Bromozolam to Clonaz comparison unfortunately....still feels ok but not the most euphoric.  Bromazepam on the other hand felt pretty nice.

@Linx   Thanks I have now seen multiple posts saying that Nitrazolam is mainly for sleep...so I am guessing that I probably shouldn't waste my time although for me none of the Benzo's just put me to sleep. I always get some euphoria at least initially unless we are talking about an RC like Flualprazolam.

What other benzo would you compare Nitra most closely to....?

I get your Bromozolam to Clonaz comparison unfortunately....still feels ok but not the most euphoric.  Bromazepam on the other hand felt pretty nice.
nitra is like a baby version of midazolam or rohyp...midazolam makes you forget shit, before and after taken, very sedative. rohyp, very strong, but if you fight it like ambien not too difficult to find yourself moving about and functioning like somebody who ingested 5x different drugs alongside of 7 shots. you won't remember a damn thing, rohyp last longer, midazolam is short, also the midazolam pills tablets are relatively very weak compared to IV. huge huge huge difference. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten any orders from eliteion shipped out today, after he has ben closed for 4-5 days,   I have one in and it just occurred to me it would be a perfect time to 'exit con' .

Take a lude man, they resumed shipping yesterday and I received last Wed... How long can you possibly have been waiting to call "EXIT SCAM" they've been open for like a week and would have lost money on free samples.  Chill out... no need for grandiose conspiracy schemes less than 24hrs after they came back from T-giving vacation.

Has anyone gotten any orders from eliteion shipped out today, after he has ben closed for 4-5 days,   I have one in and it just occurred to me it would be a perfect time to 'exit con' .
They have been open for less than a month, they just came back to work yesterday, I received Wed.  What are you freaking out about?  Calm down, I mean how long can you possibly have been waiting to call "EXIT SCAM!".  Take a lude.

Last edited:
 I did not say they are exit scamming, but    " would be a perfect time to 'exit con' . "  According the the site they resumed shipping today, But about a hour after I made the original post I got a email saying they will resume tomorrow.   Which is a non issue for me but im always paranoid espically with this kind of stuff, combined with a new vendor and communication issues, and yes it would be a great time for someone to exit scam/con  (Not that im saying they are). 

I did not say they are exit scamming, but    " would be a perfect time to 'exit con' . "  According the the site they resumed shipping today, But about a hour after I made the original post I got a email saying they will resume tomorrow.   Which is a non issue for me but im always paranoid espically with this kind of stuff, combined with a new vendor and communication issues, and yes it would be a great time for someone to exit scam/con  (Not that im saying they are). 
One week after opening and giving out a bunch more free samples is not a good time to exit scam. 

What makes you even mention "it would be a perfect time to exit scam" when they have done nothing wrong or out of the ordinary, or that they didn't already say they were going to do?  Seriously man, its these peoples lively hood you are fucking with by being an impatient prick cause you didn't receive your package in less than 24 hrs. 

It is pretty shitty to do to any vendor, especially a new vendor who has so far made every customer happy and given out a ton of free samples that were great.  It is 100% unjustified.

Got my mail from elite within 4 days. Excellent ratings all around, very professional I can't ask for more!  Looking forward to hopefully a restock of some of the rarer stuff...

Took a nitrazolam today, It is nice and fairly warm.  Better feeling than brotizloam but the brotizlam is stronger.

I see their samples are closed now, do you think they still would send one if contacted?

Got my package the other day, and everything I ordered is in order and 100% legitimate.

Got my package in 4 days, all magazines appear to be high quality.  This is my first time trying RCs and it will be interesting to compare to regular bennies.  All in all, this place was great to deal with.

Got my package in 4 days, all magazines appear to be high quality.  This is my first time trying RCs and it will be interesting to compare to regular bennies.  All in all, this place was great to deal with.
What did you get? Best RCs I've gotten to date for sure, top notch in presentation and quality.  Interested in hearing how other people like the bromaz and nitraz, those are IMO the most enjoyable and usable RCs to date.  The others are either insanely potent, cause too much blackouts, or just don't feel that good.

I found the bromazepam to be fairly sedating but the nitrazolam is hands down the most pleasant of the RCs in my opinion.  Nitrazolam had a perfect onset and halflife with a nice warm benzo high, it the only RC that I truly enjoyed recreationally.  The names make them sound like they are something they are not, for example bromazolam is much more like alpazolam than it is bromazepam in structure.  The effect of bromazolam is nothing like bromazepam, the RC is much more sedating and kind of "flat".

Nitraz I would say was much more like bromazepam in its effect, didn't make me tired, a much more uplifting buzz than typical of benzos.  Only took 1 pill and had a few beers, was very enjoyable and slept very well that night with no after effect.  Really looking forward to them expanding their inventory.  Also interested to try out more than 3mg of Nitrazolam and see what happens.  If anyone has experience with higher doses please share.  I didn't black out or get tired or stupid on 3.3mg of nitraz with 3-4 beers, just felt really good.

Last edited:
Dumbo88, I got br*mz*lam, and samples of eti and diclaz.  I’ve only tried the eti and it reminded me of val.  Never heard of diclaz but they just randomly gave it to me.  I’ll update when I try the bromz. 

Tried a sample pack of etiz. Shipping was fast but the quality wasn’t what I was expecting. It could be tolerance (4mg cPam. day, sometimes more) but I went through the whole pack in one evening and can still remember it. Trying the clam, will report results. Their prices for clam seem very reasonable, especially compared to the price gouging bluekem decided to start with (tripled their own prices overnight)

Received clam in a timely manner, quality is good, sent free sample without asking. I’m happy to say this is my new go-to Rc vendor and I highly recommend them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back