https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if elite is still open? I placed an order about 6 hours ago, usually get the confirmation email within an hour.

Thanks

I just got my last order from them today, sent out the day before they went on break. Said they are adding chems and doing something new with the payments. Excited to see it.

To bad for elite closing for awhile. I hope they don't stay closed as last time. They are the most professional company I've dealt with. Top shelf products, and fast shipping. Definitely best company in US in my opinion

Can someone pm me on another vendor that has flu's, I can only find vendors that have etizolam or similar strengths. 

Anyone know what's going on with Eliteion? They went down for maintenance a while ago and recently their webpage comes up with a warning that "This connection is not private." Are they compromised or no longer in business? 

Just a heads up that ther'es at least one scammer pretending to be Elite Ion at the moment.  Seems to mostly be going around Discord and maybe Reddit, but not sure about Reddit.  Anyways, the real Elite seems gone, so stay vigilant against these scamscum!!

Elite were legends, scammers and imitators to be expected. As far as I know, Elite never posted on any forum or discord anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn pretty lame! I was re eiving orders last Dec and Jan. Cc option a d lightning fast turnaround. They'll be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard aimce the day we bugun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back