https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nowjamessays  Is BlueKem still in business?  Surprising given the inert tabs they sent out in October.....I was also underwhelmed by the potency of Elite's Etiz although there was nothing weak about their Bromaz@l@m

@Chrisalias to be fair when I say clam potency is good, I’m still taking 2+mg which would normally do you lead to blackout city but it doesn’t, they’re real but under dosed. Bluekem went from amazing to whatever you call it today. The fall of Rome.

@Dumbo88 I tried the bro*z 2 days ago.  I took 1 but it seemed a bit weak and “flat” as you mentioned.  I took another and basically blacked out for 16 hours!  As a n00b to RCs, I have a lot to learn.  I think I will try the nitraz.  Thanks for rec!

Last edited:
@drugresearcher they are great to deal with, very fast shipping.  I hope as they get going they will increase their product line.

Last edited:
@Nowjamessays Yes BlueKem sent me two Etiz batches in August that were very strong. Supposed to be 1mg- I would say closer to 1.4mg....However in October they sent me Etiz that literally felt like 0.25mg per tab.   I won't order from them again.

Elite seemed great..very professional. I tried their Bromoz twice...seemed very strong but both times I had trouble staying awake the next morning so I think I'll pass on those.....then I tried their 2.2mg Etiz and I was shocked at how weak it was. Possibly I guess I could have developed a tolerance issue but more than likely they are underdosed.

I would like to hear reports from anyone who tried Elite's Etiz@Phantasia @Dumbo88 

They also sent me some samples of Nitrazolam which I would like to try this weekend. Can anyone who has sampled their Nitraz recommend a dosage?  I am usually in the 3-4mg range on Etiz or a single good Xanax bar.

Thanks

@Chrisalias I would say the etiz from Elite was on the mark.  If def. felt like 2.2 mg and the equivalent of 10mg decent Val.

they also sent me some samples of Nitrazolam which I would like to try this weekend. Can anyone who has sampled their Nitraz recommend a dosage?  I am usually in the 3-4mg range on Etiz or a single good Xanax bar.

Thanks
If 2 bromalolam made you black out I would say 1 (3.3mg) nitrazolam would be good.  It is much less sedating, I only took 1 nitraz and I would say it was comparable to 1/4 or 1/3 a bar.  I had a few beers as well, and it was only one time so my estimates in comparison isn't great.  Look forward to hearing how you like the nitrazolam, it might not be as good as I remember.  Etizolam didn't do much for me, but only tried Intaas brand.

Thank you guys so much for sharing this vendor and your experiences with the different products.  After a recent border incident I almost placed another order with Bluekrap last night and found this thread (and remembered I was a member) instead.  I wouldn't be incredibly disappointed if they were a bit backed up due to last minute holiday orders but I placed my order last night and already have a tracking number for it.  It's still early so the postal service doesn't have it yet but I'm hopeful.

@Chrisalias I don't know how it normally works for you, but for me if I have taken any other benzo a couple of days prior to taking etiz it has very little effect on me and I end up eating them like candy trying to get a decent result.  I'm not sure if there's a scientific explanation for what happens or if it's some strange subconscious comparison between the two.  I would chalk it up to tolerance but it can literally be just two or three days of something different and the effects of etiz plummet for me.  I know everyone is different, but you mentioned that you had tried their Brom a couple of times before taking the Etiz this time.  I was just curious if you had been taking something different prior to your August order as well?

@Dumbo88 Your info on the different products was fantastic, thank you!  I knew I didn't want Etiz for the reasons mentioned above, Diclaz doesn't do much for me, and C-Lam gives me wd's like nothing I have ever experienced in my life.  I haven't tried any of the others before.  You had me going back and forth between the Brom and the Nitra with each post that I read but I ended up ordering a bottle of Nitra and sample pack of Brom.

@Dumbo88 I would definitely give Etiz another try. You and I are both very experienced benzo user's..I can tell from your postings. Maybe you will need 3-4mgs but Etiz is not bad. Not bad at all. Thanks for the Nitraz advice. I will be sampling tonight.

@Eidolon Definitely enjoyed reading your post...thanks for the tolerance advice and for many this is mandatory. Tolerance to benzo's is something that I learned thru trial and error a long time ago so I pay extremely close attention( some would say obsessive.lol) attention to how often I am taking benzo's and at what dose. All Benzo's are Cross-tolerant. I have tried to achieve some reduction in tolerance for instance by alternating for instance Etiz on Friday then Xanax on Tuesday..etc but I think the reduction is minimal due to cross-tolerance. I have heard that Ativan is slightly less cross-tolerant but I don't like the buzz so no help there.

As far as Blue Kem goes..their tabs in August were slightly overdosed and some of their October tabs were ridiculously weak. I know mine were.

@Phantasia glad to hear you thought Elite Etiz was on the mark. I will certainly be giving it another try.

I find that even if I take a break from any type of bnz I expect them to hit me pretty hard again,basically a tolerance break.Even when I do this  more often than not I'm disappointed with the results.I think that when you've used bnz for an extended period they seem to leave a (footprint) of tolerance on your body?.Having said that a tolerance break of anything is a good thing especially with weed ect😉.

Bliss.....

Ps I quite fancy the nitro but don't fancy buying a bottle just to try,as in the past I've been disappointed with some of the RC versions of bnz.One i will mention is diclazopam and the flubo I bought I had to double the dose nightly untill I was taking far too much 😔.

Bliss.....

Last edited:
@Chrisalias Thanks for your response.  Like you I'm extremely aware of both my tolerance levels and the cross tolerance of benzos.  That's why I find it so curious that my normal response flies out the window in the face of Etiz.  It's not a favorite, but it works fairly well for me if I have taken a somewhat lengthy tolerance break before I take it.  If I take it after any other benzo it just doesn't seem to work for me at all, it goes far beyond the expected cross tolerance.  It's almost as if there's some sort of blockade effect in place.  My only order with Bluekem in October as well and agree that they were underdosed.  I have always experienced the same strange blockade effect even when the product has come from reliable sellers though so I can't blame it all on a bad order.  I asked about your experience and timing because I could tell that you were knowledgeable and experienced with a variety of benzos.  I have yet to find anyone who reacts to Etiz the way I do.  I suppose it's just something to do with my personal chemistry.  It's probably for the best anyway because when it's actually working for me I find Etiz to be a very "more-ish" benzo and am constantly resisting the urge to compulsively redose.

I have tried alternating benzos as well and like you I don't find it to be very effective at all.  Ativan is a strange one as well.  I don't know if it actually reduces tolerance but I think it might to some small extent.  I don't have the self discipline to taper very well when I decide it's time for a break but have found Ativan to be extremely helpful in quitting without getting myself hospitalized.  C-Lam has the absolute worst withdrawal symptoms I have ever experienced in my life.  The first time it hit me it was absolutely terrifying.  Benzo withdrawals are miserable and dangerous in general but nothing I had been through before even came close.  I managed to get my hands on a few low dose Ativan.  It would have taken all of them to match the dosage of C-Lam that I had been on but I resisted the urge and only took one and was really surprised when all of my symptoms faded to a whisper.  It wasn't a strong enough dose for me to feel anything from it at all and it wasn't strong enough to do anything for my normal anxiety and insomnia but it was amazing for the withdrawals.  I only had enough for four days and since I was taking a benzo I expected the withdrawals to come back as soon as I ran out.  Nope...I couldn't even tell when the final pill wore off.  I was still uncomfortable for the next week or so but it got me through the nightmare.  Now I make a point of always keeping a few on hand and use them whenever I'm ready for a benzo break.  

Sorry, didn't intend to write you an entire novel.  Both were just very strange experiences for me and unlike anything I have experienced in many years of benzo use.

@blissopifree 2 I find tolerance breaks to help keep my tolerance from building too quickly but agree that they don't seem to reduce tolerance much.  There's always that small hope in the back of your mind that after a break your favorite benzo will work like it did when you first tried it.  It's like meeting an old love you haven't seen for many years...a total letdown.  I have taken extended breaks for a year or two in the past and while it did reduce my tolerance briefly it ramped back up to pre-break levels rapidly in spite of my attempts to keep it down.  There definitely seems to be some sort of footprint akin to muscle memory left behind.

I'm looking forward to trying the Nitro but don't anticipate or need anything mind blowing.  My scripted Clonaz is just fairly low dose compared to my tolerance level and asking the doctor for an increase is a surefire way to get them to do the exact opposite and start tapering you off your meds in today's medical climate.  As long as the Nitro is effective I'll be extremely happy to have the extra help to make it through the holidays. 

How does the Clonazolam from Elite fare?  They are dosed at 1.1mg which is a pretty good dose.  Was thinking 1/2 a pill would be good, but wanted to see what other people were taking for a good effect without blacking out. 

Usually clonazepam and alprazolam (for me) don't cause memory loss in ammts less than 4mg, but clonazolam is considerably more potent.  Last time I over did it for sure, but it was liquid and I wasn't ready for how strong it was going to be.  Shit got right on top of me.

Has anyone order from Elite recently? Im thinking of ordering but Im still kinda worried of getting ripped off.

@Nixion these guys are fantastic and I everything I ordered was strong and fresh.  You will be happy you tried them.

Has anyone order from Elite recently? Im thinking of ordering but Im still kinda worried of getting ripped off.
They are fine as of last week. Also ships domestically if you are in the US. The brom is great for insomnia. 

just got my 3 rd order from these guys. After a rather unpleasant “tolerance reset”, I’m 2.2 mg on clonazolam in and a 1 beer (so far) for good measure, still completely functional with some noticeable but minimal effects. Maybe it’s just the delusion of sobriety and when I read this tomorrow it will be a grammatical nightmare with every other word misspelled, that’s happened before. My wife hasn’t said shit and she usually notices immediately. Maybe it’s a bit underdosed. Even if it’s underdosed, the price makes up for it and I will order again. Especially now that bluekem has lost their minds, 10x .5mg pellets = 50$, wow, this is vs 60x 1.1mg pellets = 90$. Think I’m going to check out the etiz, it’s been awhile. Anyone vouch for the etiz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back