https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you guys get approved for the account? I filled that thing out about 2 weeks ago and didn’t hear a peep. I’m assuming they weren’t actually looking for in-depth info on my non-human clinical trials, but I didn’t disregard that part on the application. Not my first rodeo, but hearing nothing back ever left me wondering. 

Hi.  I have been buying from this company for months now.  Most of the time shipped same day, had order within 2 or 3 days.  I have tried all of the 5 tablet sample packs twice trying to see what I like.  I am at a hospital appointment now and the site is blocked but the sample pack beginning with the "flu" really took me for a ride.  The pills are all consistently yellow-orange, have a logo on one side of the pill identifying the type of pill and a small embossed dosage amount stamped on the back.  I deal consistently with 2 vendors and they are one of them.  Jack.

There does appear be to some of limit on the number of credit card transactions that their provider has set. Once, I had put in a large order after the limit was exceeded and it transferred me to some back-door method of completing the order.   I don't know if it was for my order specifically and/or the back door has been closed.  I got the limit exceeded message  too yesterday and today but had successfully received an order at the beginning of the month  They did personally apologize and did indicate that they are working the problem.

Has anyone been admitted recently? I filled out the form and required documentation and haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if this vendor is just closed ro new applicants?

Has anyone been admitted recently? I filled out the form and required documentation and haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if this vendor is just closed ro new applicants?
I was also wondering that, same issue. Hoping they get back & the price is right....

I filled out my application on the 14th and still have not heard anything back yet...  Fingers crossed!

What the hell can I put in "research description?" Not intended for human trials...?

Google general experiments on novel chemicals... solubility studies, rotations, melting point. Or just tell them your gonna use it to attempt to change the chemical structure by adding functional groups.

It is the first of the month why are they still down can anyone recommend me someone just as good with domestic shipping this sucksss
If you're really desperate I saw some overpriced Clam c@ps on 3b@y last night. I have no idea of the quality though. I don't even know what RC you're looking for.

It is the first of the month why are they still down can anyone recommend me someone just as good with domestic shipping this sucksss
Sitting here refreshing the page often myself. Went ahead and emailed them a nicely worded email as well. Assuming they just didn't mean midnight exactly. If we don't see them back up by end of day I might be slightly worried.

@Ipon im really just looking for good quality rc benzzoz as I get UA's as a part of my shitty probation terms. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting here refreshing the page often myself. Went ahead and emailed them a nicely worded email as well. Assuming they just didn't mean midnight exactly. If we don't see them back up by end of day I might be slightly worried.
I’ve been refreshing nonstop I feel embarrassed at how often I am refreshing to see if they are back up and running again :(  ugh.. the anticipation...

I'm worried myself. It's day 2 of April and still getting the message at checkout. Has anyone had a reply from them about this assuming we probably all sent emails about it. 

The 2nd and still not up. Does anyone know if a debit card goes through the same process as a CC? I have used mine in the past and it has gone through fine. I want to write and ask but I am afraid of getting banned because it says not to write. As far as I know, they are one out of two Domestic vendors (not including email vendors). The other one I have not tried due to other peoples reviews of price, quality, shipping etc.  So to continue any research I need them to get back on track, soon.

BTW, Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better. 

@Solar_Eclipse Negative. Very unfortunate, and if I remember correctly I played the same waiting game as February turned into March. But that time they were back up first thing on 3/1. Not worried yet. Just anxious

@blu_nostal did you get any email response yet? I’m sure they are quite overwhelmed with all these emails. 

Wonder if they would accept bitcoin.
I emailed them and no reply. Last month they were up and running on the first around 3pm I made my order and you would think they’d update their message updating us on what’s gokng on so has me worried as I’m spending hrs searching for clon for reasonable prices in US that take cc :(  just sucks so bad... but I still respect them and their business just don’t want to lose them as a vendor as they are so reliable and good 

Personally, I think they're using the 1st of the month as a front this time and are probably gone for a while. Sucks, cuz it was the most convenientvsite I've ever used, great service, great quality, and some of the highest dosed chems available in several categories. Plus, if you need to rely on them consistently, it's just a bad site in general.. unless you have $500 the day they start accepting orders again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back