https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they were great while I could order, made several orders but now they've been down for a while trying to get cc updated. Hopefully they're back online soon. 

@theone8399 yeah me 2 they're super expensive so I always went with Etizz & I thought theirs was good until I met a new vendor who completely changed my mind on that rc so idk when they're up I'll try samples before I make decisions cause I read somewhere their diclaz was suckin 4 a while now I'm very wary of Chinese anything, I would love 2 try their cinaze, metclonaze, & a few others.  Their broma was good but haven't had it from anywhere else so it's hard to judge. I wish I knew how to use bitcoin donate here! & learn to use the dark web were theirs more vendors with stuff 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dickslapperman bitcoin is actually really easy to use. There is a lot of info on this site. That's how I learned. Download coinbase link your bank acct, purchase bitcoin. I also have electrum which is like a virtual wallet for bitcoin if you buy your coins elsewhere. Hope this helps. Also if you read theu the admin thread under donating, some good info there. A lot of the places and vendors on this site only take bitcoin. 

Still patiently waiting for Elite to come back up.  Anyone else have suggestions in the meantime?   I have emailed elite a few times and have yet to receive a response since they went down.  Hoping they are close to a resolution.  

@Mdgillispie depends on whatcha need buyetizolam is far superior I'm quality. One thing I loved about them was they were super quick came in nice bottles but I'm not about Chinese made shit so idk I'll buy samples when im hurting. 

That's my 2 cents☺

It's been well past 45 days already, hasn't it??  I say, Blacklist them.  They're stringing us along.

@bdz it sure has. I’ve checked every day to see if the site is back up and of course its not. Im very disappointed. I really liked their quick service and products. Why can’t they do the jewelry thing again? I guess I’ll place another order from overseas in the meantime. 

@LJinnysDoll yeah what a bummer they never respond either how do they do they expect to maintain relationship with customers if they won't reply to your messages? Only thing I loved was they shipped from same city I live in & ultra quick

@Dickslapperman  what did you order from BuyEtizolam ? The last order I made with them was for 1 mg Etizest. I am not happy with the quality of them at all. The first order I made with them was for 2 mg Etinax which was awesome. Even when I take two of the Etizest still can’t feel a thing. Then four or five or six. Still nothing. I think I got a bad batch. What would you recommend me ordering next? Because that completely didn’t work for me at all. 

@LJinnysDoll ide try Etillam I've never had n isuuse with etizest but Etillam is my next order after I run out which is gonna be a minute I heard they're gettin somas can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with dickslapper. I did a little research before hand and the etilaams are considered to be the best in quality. I can attest to this from personal experience. Also I have personally made an order with buyetizolam and was extremely satisfied. On a side note, fuck eliteion. Those assholes made me take a picture of my credit card and drivers license and for what? So I could not order anything. Shame on those fuckers guess they hate money or something 

@smckee83 theyre money grubbers wacky shit from China I tried their Etizz 2.2s and nothing compared to etizest two 1mgs they're way over priced and dragging us along black list em admin! 

I really don't think they're "dragging us along". I spent over a grand with them, never a single issue. Tried everything they sold. Personally I don't believe these stories about the drop in quality. I think everyone's tolly's went sky high researching their stuff. That's what happens with benzos. As far as them still being closed, we really don't know for sure what happened. I watched as my order numbers continually jumped by leaps and bounds every time I placed a new one. They were doing big numbers, I wouldn't be suprised if they ran out of stock. The credit card issue is a serious one, it's plaguing many areas right now. My favorite kratom vendors can't take cards anymore. Getting a major bank to underwrite the card services must be incredibly tricky when you're selling this kind of stuff. For whatever reason, it seems Elite is absolutely intent on doing everything by the books. Hence no other payment options. I do hope they come back. The website is registered for a number of years into the future. and I do believe it'll come back up at some point, but things might wind up being very different from here on if they do.

@Dickslapperman their Clonazolam was extremely potent though. Great quality. I can’t wait until they open up shop again. 
Agreed. Was my favorite of everything they had. Diclaz was on point too. I was so pumped when they announced new chems. And incredibly bummed when I tried to order them and got the error message. I do feel for you ppl that joined later and had to send them I.D. info. Never had to do any of that, personally. Does seem odd how they implemented that policy right before closing shop.

@Dickslapperman that’s what I was thinking. I have to place another order ASAP since I’m going through these Etizest like candy. I will take your advice and order Etilaam next. Larry’s a great guy and I like giving him my business. Thanks again for your help.  😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back