importance of donating!

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Hey Yall, just would like to say , if you use this forum and you are benefiting from the use of the information here. Please donate, yes we all have financial problems, but com'on donate as much as the minimum ! the site deserves as much contributions to keep it maintained. There is a lot of work to host a site, maintain it , secure it, moderate it. Its not an easy job, being a webmaster, you need to stay current with the latest code and always integrating new updates to the site to perform better . I believe your contribution does help the admin and mods perform at supreme levels for the benefit of the community forum...

This is a non for profit website, meaning the admin really doesn't need your contributions, but it really helps take the burden off them! they got bills too!! so you like it? you like what is offered? want it to stay around for a long time?! DONATE! hosting a site is not easy work! 

Def Starr 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitcoin wants a million details from me and photos of my personal documents e.g. Passport.

its really full on.

would have donated weeks ago if bitcoin wasn't so nosey.

@Requiem I just finished setting up bitcoin account.  It wasn't bad actually.

The verification of identity isn't really much different than payp. IMO especially if you set up a new paypa now a days.

There are actually ways to do it  (setting up a bitcoin wallet) with verification of bank only.

Hope it helps.   

Bitcoin wants a million details from me and photos of my personal documents e.g. Passport.

its really full on.

would have donated weeks ago if bitcoin wasn't so nosey.
i tried the bitcoin experience, man i was like all these details and a copy of a dl to purchase bit, i was like fk that , dbg has a pp button donation also 

Just reiterating this great Post (BELOW) about how donating to the site helps with the upkeep of the running costs which might be more than some people expect!

Peck

"Hey Yall, just would like to say , if you use this forum and you are benefiting from the use of the information here. Please donate, yes we all have financial problems, but com'on donate as much as the minimum ! the site deserves as much contributions to keep it maintained. There is a lot of work to host a site, maintain it , secure it, moderate it. Its not an easy job, being a webmaster, you need to stay current with the latest code and always integrating new updates to the site to perform better . I believe your contribution does help the admin and mods perform at supreme levels for the benefit of the community forum...

This is a non for profit website, meaning the admin really doesn't need your contributions, but it really helps take the burden off them! they got bills too!! so you like it? you like what is offered? want it to stay around for a long time?! DONATE! hosting a site is not easy work! 

Def Starr"

Hi!!  Does anyone know how to donate using the app Abra? From what I can tell you can only send the funds to a cell phone number that is signed up on Abra too. I don't see an option to send directly to someone's bit coin wallet.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is been answered somewhere else. Thanks in advance! 

Waiting on a few verifications in the block then sending my donation as well. There are a lot of ways to buy Bitcoin without ID. 

yeah I'm awaiting a coin purchase myself. but i would bet i'll be waiting awhile cuz who's really going to sell 20 dollars of coin.  is there no other way to make donations? 

Hi @Admin I just donated $10 USD to get my account in good standing. I sent message to you with my wallet ID but I am not sure if the message went through. I hope my donation was received. 

For a review of bitcoin methods: First tried xCoins.io. But since it is the weekend, possibly...verification was taking very long. So I tried Paxful, it was very, very fast and easy. 

Hi!!  Does anyone know how to donate using the app Abra? From what I can tell you can only send the funds to a cell phone number that is signed up on Abra too. I don't see an option to send directly to someone's bit coin wallet.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is been answered somewhere else. Thanks in advance! 
Figured it out and thought I'd post in case it will help someone else. 

1. Download Abra fund your account. It takes a couple of days. 

2. Once there are funds in your account, click Withdraw.

3. Select Bitcoins as the currency.

4. Next select the amount and add the wallet ID you're sending the funds to:

1DCX1sDXzWfsGtTAkVXnqHzpFbcGTtJYaC

5. Submit and you're done!

i tried getting Bitcoins a few ways and this was the only method that worked and by far the easiest (once I figured out how!!). There's no option to leave a note with my user ID so hopefully it's not difficult for Admin to match up the donation to the user. :)

Figured it out and thought I'd post in case it will help someone else. 

1. Download Abra fund your account. It takes a couple of days. 

2. Once there are funds in your account, click Withdraw.

3. Select Bitcoins as the currency.

4. Next select the amount and add the wallet ID you're sending the funds to:

1DCX1sDXzWfsGtTAkVXnqHzpFbcGTtJYaC

5. Submit and you're done!

i tried getting Bitcoins a few ways and this was the only method that worked and by far the easiest (once I figured out how!!). There's no option to leave a note with my user ID so hopefully it's not difficult for Admin to match up the donation to the user. :)
You can always write to him if your account doesn't get updated after a day or two. Thanks for the tips as well as the donation. 

yeah I'm awaiting a coin purchase myself. but i would bet i'll be waiting awhile cuz who's really going to sell 20 dollars of coin.  is there no other way to make donations? 
I actually sell Bitcoin (instantly). Small amounts as well. I'm not sure if the admins would allow it but if they approved I'd be more than happy to help the members here. 

@Xanman you should ask Admin about that. I see you don't have enough posts to pm but you can email him using the address at the bottom of the home page.

@Xanman you should ask Admin about that. I see you don't have enough posts to pm but you can email him using the address at the bottom of the home page.
Will do. Thanks for the input! 

You can always write to him if your account doesn't get updated after a day or two. Thanks for the tips as well as the donation. 
Happy to help! I sent an email too and my membership was updated super fast. The donation is totally worth it! Tons of useful info all in one place. Glad I came across this site!! 

Paxful was extremely easy to setup an account, buy and send bitcoins without the hassles of ID verification! Also, they have some vendors that have instant release of funds and will accept over 300 forms of payment including any type of gift card. I had no idea how easy the whole process really is 😊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back