Kratom Discussion

HR100

Share your thoughts, knowledge, and experience here. Also if you would like to list your favorite supplier websites please do. Here are a few trustworthy sites I purchase from:

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com - One of the oldest and most trusted sites for ethnobotanicals.

http://www.sapphirebotanicals.com - Very Good communication and Quality Kratom (Reg powder or capsules!)

http://www.zerbals.com - One of the few places that sell Tincture Liquid Extracts

Good stuff mate,thanks for sharing.I been looking at http://www.botanicalspirit.com/dried-ethnobotanicals mysellf as they recommended but ill check out those you posted now.Haven't tried entheogens yet so cant comment on any quality or prices.I do know that certain more experienced members of the communtiy say to avoid all the super type promotions as they are often just the same as the cheaper ones after testing.

Kratom has been a life saver for me. Use it when I'm running low at the end of my Perc. scripts. It helps with pain and does an amazing job of stopping any withdrawals. The toughest part for me is coming up with creative ways of getting it down. Mixing it in with Teas (peppermint, camomile, etc.), brewing and straining, or the good old toss and wash.

I've mostly used Super Indio from BBB. It's a super fine powder, making it tough to mix with stuff, but pretty potent. I just ordered a batch of Maeng Da Thai powder and crushed leaves from TKK. Never tried it before but looking forward to a change. I'll be sure to post back with my experience.

Received my batch of Maeng Da yesterday. It is quite nice! Definitely adding this to my Kratom options.

Hoping someone can help though. Enjoyed Kratom off and on for over a year now and never have side effects. In the last month, I've been getting bad dizziness about an hour after. This has happened with different types from different vendors. Not sure what's causing this all of the sudden. I've tried Ginger Root and Meclezzine neither helped. Anyone else experience this, or have suggestions?

Kratom is excellent for both pain, nice euphoria and eases any w/d you may have from any other opiates. I have RLS and it really does work well and gets me on a normal sleep schedule. I recommend the swig and chug method (mix with water, stir and swallow). Most can't do that but you get the most for your money and get the full alkaloid effects.

Maeng Da is more of a energy boost/stimulant

Malaysian is more of a chill effect

Indo for me is somewhere in between as is regular Thai

I recommend

Code:
http://www.entheofarm.com/main.sc
[/CODE]and if you use code TKF1 you can get an extra 10% and shipping is free (priority) over $125.

Quality stuff, great ship times and they always include additional samples, some very sizeable.

Last edited:
KRATOM is nice to use when you want a break from your pain meds and don't want to experience any WD's. It can be a ittle rough getting it down. Afteryou get use to the taste and texture it isn't so bad.It does affect people differantly. There are various strains, and the strength of a specific strain can very. It's

potency can changedue to season and weather. Its nice to have this thread available.

We can help each other out to find the strain that fits our need.

I like Bali. It can be very relaxing. When my tolerance is at its lowest, and my strain of Kratom

is at its best,,, the high is comparable to a good hydro buzz,, in my opinion

Like I said the affects can very. I have bought all of my Kratom from Jon at BBB, (Bouncing Bear Botanicals).

I've always been curious about kratom and have wondered if I could find some pain-relieving benefits from it, but I've yet to take the plunge just yet. I'm too confused about the best place to purchase it (so many offer kratom online), which among the many strains available would be the proper one for me, and finally, how to get the stuff into me once I buy it, that is, ingesting it by a tea brewed from it, encapsulated into a pill, or the old reliable toss and wash method. I happened to be at the venerable Hilo (Hawaii) Wednesday Farmers' Market, held every Wednesday in downtown Hilo last month, and I did see a vendor selling kratom tablets. Also had kava tablets for sale as well. Thought about buying some of the kratom, but I figured I have no clue what the quality of it might be. I think I'd rather try some kratom sold by a vendor who specializes in it and judge whether it would work for me, rather than to be totally dissuaded from ever using it again in the event the vendor in Hilo was selling an impotent or outdated variety.

I know Jon at Bouncing Bear Botanicals has a good variety of Kratom. If you want a relaxing opiate type of affect, then I would go with the Bali. It is the least expensive. A good way to consume it is mix about 10 grams into a milkshake. I sometimes just mix it in warm tap water and chug it, then chaise it with preferably grapefruit juice. I would go with the Bali powdered Kratom for your first batch. Lets us know what the results are. good Luck

I just placed my first order. I went with zerbals, mainly because they use paypal. Hopefully should have my by Mon or Tues.

I have to agree with Oldschoolpete. Bali is a good place to start, then you can worry about expirementing with the more exotic varieties. Also agree with the milkshake (or just milk/chocolate milk). I had read this before but always thought it sounded terrible. Tried my maeng da just mixed in chocolate milk and I couldn't believe it! It almost completely masked the taste and consistency. Props for sharing some good info!

I know Jon at Bouncing Bear Botanicals has a good variety of Kratom. If you want a relaxing opiate type of affect, then I would go with the Bali. It is the least expensive. A good way to consume it is mix about 10 grams into a milkshake.
Thank you, OSP, for the suggestions. At Bouncing Bear Botanicals, the Bali variety is sold in a quantity of 28 grams for $10. What's the best way to measure a 10 gram dose? Is 10 grams appx. a dry half-teaspoon? Teaspoon? Or should I simply take a tad more of a third of what is sent me to approximate a 10 gram dose?

The best way to measure it would be grab an inexpensive gram scale. I picked up one on Amazon for about $10 (AWS-250). Plus it's nice to have around anyway. You have to be careful trying to convert from teaspoon to grams, because it will vary depending on how finely ground the powder is (density). Having said that, with the maeng da powder I use, a tablespoon equals about 3.5 grams. The Bali powder should be pretty close, but I would err on the side of caution. You can always take more later.

The best way to measure it would be grab an inexpensive gram scale. I picked up one on Amazon for about $10 (AWS-250).
Good idea about the weight scale. Just what is the consistancy and texture of powdered kratom? Is it anything like in consistancy to tobacco snuff? What would it be comparable to if it can be compared to something?

I've only used kratom on a few occasions, but I can tell you to never buy the stuff premeasured in the caps. It may sound like the easiest way to take it (kratom does have an ungodly taste), but to get a 10g dose down you have to take between 16-25 gel caps. After you've gotten through that heap, the gel caps break open in your stomach, then congeal.

Ever swallowed a tennis ball, then tried to hack it up? If you haven't, this is your other option to have the same experience. For a preview, watch a cat working on getting a giant hairball up.

Anyway, unfortunately that was the first time I took kratom and I wouldn't touch the stuff with a 60 foot pole for 4 years thereafter. But since I've found it's great in a pinch and has its own unique benefits. In 2-3g doses I get the alertness of consuming a lot of caffeine but don't suffer the crash later on. Great for a long drive.

I recently tried the Gold Reserve extract from TKK and I think it's going to be my go-to kratom for a while. Works very well and since it's an extract I only need to use about 1 - 1.5g. With "00" gelcaps that's only 2 or 3 caps per dose. Plus the dizziness was a lot less than with other varieties. Only down side is the cost.

here's a good place to look for info:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Kratom.shtml

I had badddd hangovers from the Maeng da I tried. Felt really good at first, but the crash afterwards made it an awful experience personally.

Kratom is a funny thing, I usually take around 6 grams of good bali, sometimes I'll feel great for 3 or 4 hours. Sometimes, nothing at all. I can't stand the taste or smell, it makes me gag instantly, so I cap it myself and it's more tolerable. Never really liked maeng da, just good quality bali for me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back