Kratom Discussion

ah! kratom is a nice remedy for when you are out of meds and are in need of some comfort, relaxation, peace of mind, and most importantly sleep! have you been so sleep deprived that the back of your eye lids feel like sand paper against your dry eyes? damn that sucks! i suffer from debilitating insomnia coupled with ongoing and increasing restless limb syndrome (which does in some cases worsen over life time) or some sort of akathisia for medical gurus. man, it is very depleting when i have not some kind of aid or sedation for sleep. and kratom would mimic the results i need for rest as it has alkaloids very similar in respect to common opioids (my substance of choice) that effect the u, mu, and delta receptors, the latter being more often in larger doses, but still effective in smaller. in fact mitragynine is also known as a indole hallucinogenic but acts more like an opiate. 7-hydroxymitragynine is the other well known and abundant alkaloid in the kratom leaf, yet mitragynine is the most abundant of the two.

anyways, one of natures true enigmatic and heaven sent herbs indeed! i prefer Maeng Da because of its superior alkaloid content above all other strains and with more content comes better results. i compare the feeling of a kratom buzz to a mild to average 4,5a-Epoxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6-one buzz (unclear as to the use of schedule drug names, so i used its systematic name, starts with an H). can be slightly stimulating in smaller doses and more sedating/analgelsic in higher. the buzz can be described as a warm wave crashing over my body and radiating within as well once it kicks in and peaks in about 30-45 minutes after the first initial rush of stimulation... again, in can be compared somewhat to a low dose of certain pain meds and their warmth of euphoria that enfolds me in a golden glow of repose. not too bad for a rainy day like i said. although, downfall is that tolerance is built rapidly upon extended everday use and if one ingesting it already has a well built tolerance to opioids then you may not get much out of it unless consumed LARGE quantities but large quantities much like opioids can cause extreme nausea and vomiting, not a pleasure i nor you would like as i would speculate-LOL. better in moderation, but good for lack of certain meds and as well takes the edge off of withdrawls for many. a very good substitute for coming off of harder drugs with many success stories.

just got an order in from Herbsresearch.com today of Maeng Da and he even threw in close to 30 grams of sample powder of 3 other different strains that pique my interest. including indo and sundanese indo. gonna experiment with the indo in the very near future as i hear that it is more sedating than stimulating but still nice in terms of warmth and euphoria. the experience with the vendor was pleasing and was very nice. like i said got a lot of sample extras as a new customer. i would recommend, but i will also probably try other sources if i need some down the road because i am curious and just instinctive when it come to research...

LOL suppose i am done rambling for now... a healthy repose to all and peace of mind!

There are a lot of great kratom sources out there, I found mine through another forum dedicated to kratom. Should be pretty easy to find. It's nice to have reviews of the products before you buy, just like we have on this site.

DirtyBronco - did you add the sites here for us here to use, that would be very welcome.

~Younghypnotiq

i consumed a nice little bit of the potent indo sample that i got from Herbresearch.com a while ago and i must say i am pretty impressed! it certainly doesn't have the initial stimulation like Maeng Da has in the early stages but just sets in nice and quick with a very mellow and calming euphoria. it is rather nice. i mentioned earlier that Maeng Da is more potent all around albeit of larger quanities of alkaloids but this indo i got from spoon is quite nice. Maeng Da certainly isn't for everyone, perhaps too stimulating i guess at first but it wears off and you are left with a nice sedating glow joined with that fuzzy warm feeling in the depths of your soul with a hint of stimulation, that is what makes it so paradoxical. all strains possess stimulating effects in smaller doses and sedating/analgesic in higher doses but the indo is nice and level. the indo i tried is much like a mild effect of a low quality opiate. i read that indo or bali (both kind of one in the same) were too sedating and more often makes you nausious but i found it pleasing... i am very pleased with this order and the vendor. he is really honest too and i enjoy reading the comments or his opinions on defining the strains.

i have also used TKK (TheKratomking.com) before in my endeavors and they too offered samples but not as much as HR. i have read Thegreendragon.com was a nice source as well. very good prices and good sound quality to boot!

@Younghypnotiq: i like your signature! ah yes! carl jung, brilliant man. he was an inspiration of mine... :)

I won't post the name of the forum because i'm not sure if that's allowed, but it's easily found with a google search. Here are the vendors that I have personally used and can vouch for.

Misty mountain herbals - great products and great communication, their bali is top notch, they also have some great extract blends

Nomad botanicals - great products and communication, great quality bali, they always send some extra with your order

Both of those are in the usa and never had a problem getting through canada customs since it's an unscheduled plant.

There are a ton more great vendors, but I can personally vouch for those two.

Oh yeah, I would recommend staying away from "I am shaman". Not considered a quality product in the kratom community.

If you're UK based KratumSupply.net will next day deliver amd for FREE. Their Green Malay is superb and strong...it was like being on my DHC at 300mg.

Their Sumatra white vein is more stimulating and can be used every day and still add a pleasing sedation after 5 hours.

Great God's bountiful earth.

Best

MVT

The kratomking.com hands down has the best prices I personally have ever seen

I purchase my Bali from Treetop Herbals, it's the best Bali I have ever enjoyed and the owner is super nice...and it always get to me in 3 days or less.

I really wanted to like this stuff, tried tkk and a couple others. Unfortunately, I never found a balance between feeling nothing and overdoing it and getting dizzy and nauseated. Maybe I was doing something wrong?

I really wanted to like this stuff, tried tkk and a couple others. Unfortunately, I never found a balance between feeling nothing and overdoing it and getting dizzy and nauseated. Maybe I was doing something wrong?
Same here, it either does nothing or causes me to sweat and feel nauseated. I've given up on Kartom for good.

I have used musynergetics.com with sucess. They always send free samples with every order and have some other interesting herbs and supplements. Also have tinctures and shipping is always quick.

nice tid bit of information. thanks for the insider, bronco!
Talk about some crappy luck. I've been considering giving Kratom a try for some time, primarily to regulate my sleeping cycles and allow me to get more than about 90 minutes of shut eye at a time without adding to the chemical cocktail that is my blood stream. Anyway, spent an hour or so reading through and digesting the information here on the thread, only to go to some vendor sites to discover that my state, and only my state, is not on any shipping list. After a quick Google search, it appears as though my state outlawed Kratom this summer in a bill designed to outlaw Spice, or whatever the synthetic MJ is that kids around here have been buying. Until now, I'd never heard a thing about it. Time to fall back and evaluate my options relative to this product.

Hmmmmm....First I've ever heard of this stuff. I'm gonna look into getting some and will post some feedback for the benefit of anyone who gives a poop.

thanks for the tips

Ive tried it and like most say on low to medium doses its quite pleasurable and relaxing but it also gives an energy kindve like an upper..on higher doses yea it can cause sweating and nausea so just take it easy and its all good

Please do, good sir!
Many thanks you for your prompt reply. May the good Lord of Meds bring you an abundance of happiness and prosperity.

Do take care kind gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back