Kratom Discussion

i got some yesterday from a smoke shop by the house because i needed it bad hoping it would help with alcohol withdrawls and ordered some from TKK online..the ones from the smoke shop were in capsules and are pretty decent but were expensive as hell compared to online..the effect was kindve like a redbull or coffe mixed with vicodin or codeine relaxing and definatly helped with the withdrawls but gave me crazy energy but atleast it helped..this stuff is definatly good id suggest it as a good withdrawl herb or if you just dont have anything..pretty good in my book

just wanna say got my xanax and this shit mix like omg its like an upper and downer mix together try it man!! FIREEE!

After reading this topic on kratom (many many times) I decided to try the gold reserve sample packet from thekratomking.com.......and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!....this stuff is AWESOME....I have a very high tolerance to opiods and this stuff is great!!! If you are thinking of trying kratom this is the stuff to get....now I have not tried any other kratom but I believe I don't have to....I will definitely stick to this stuff....

Oh....I ordered on 10/4 and received on 10/6....just regular first class usps ....SUPER fast shipping!!!!!

I bought a few ounces of red vein Kr a while back but I have been afraid to try to use it. I can't figure out how much and how to do it properly.

What I did do was to take a bunch of it and crush it up in my pill crusher so it's almost a powder and stuffed it into large capsules.(about 1" by 1/4"). Now I have about 15 of these and a couple of ounces of leaves left.

Does anyone have an idea or recommendation on how many caps to try to start? If I just swallow them, will I get an upset stomach? Should I just brew it like a tea or am I better off swallowing the whole leaves?

I'd appreciate recommendations. Thanks

Does anyone have experience with this vendor? How is the quality of their Kratom ?

http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have experience with this vendor? How is the quality of their Kratom ?

http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/

Thanks in advance
Hey there,

That is my go to... The quality is fantastic, they ship the same day and have great selections of a variety of thing.  I have been using them for about a year and its always been exceptional.  They also have bulk orders that you can inquire about which I really use because I know exactly what I want and if I every add anything to the bulk order to try they are very cool about it.  I've tried a few different places but either the quality wasn't good or they don't cap for you and quite frankly I get nauseous even thinking about going back to bombing the powders.  If you do a little research you will see that there are a lot of blends out there but this company keeps it pretty black and white and your can make your own blend if you want to.  ( I have found some blends from other vendors on the weak side)  Just so you know I order 1-2 times per month for close to a year now.  Yes I am new here too but I don't pitch anyones biz unless they are worth it...  

It's been a week and a day and the thread police never noticed this one?  Yay!  I get to be the thread police!

You can't post links to sites like that on here guys!  It really doesn't look good.

The thread police have spoken.

Actually, in that case, it's been one year and three months that the thread police has not noticed since this thread has several links on each page starting with the first post ... Or am I missing something ???

261c46r.gif

This guy right here is the best in my opinion. 

http://entheofarm.com/

I started using TKK, but what you get at entheorfarm, plus freebies is so much more.  He's top notich used him for 2 years never a problem. (glad I kicked the habit and OH how it was) Only thing is he stopped shipping on Saturdays now.  He is also on the kratom forums. 

TKF1 I think still gets you 10% off. Free shipping at 90.00

Also kratom is completely legal.  No idea why links would be wrong. 

My Borneo Red Vein was supposed to arrive today, and didn't arrive.  I count on this stuff to get me out of bed in the morning.  I ordered from Bouncing Bear because Kratomwellness was out of stock AGAIN.

Recipe for my favorite Kratom tea: 3 tsp of Kratom, 2-3 tsp. lemon juice, 2-3 tbsp. pure honey.  Mix mix mix before slowly adding sugar, (taste) add hot water and stir, stir, stir.  Microwave for 1 minute, or make extra work and boil it, but this doesn't make a difference (really) just more work. If its grainy on top, spoon it off and chew it like tobacco (don't spit), but use a chaser to swallow it, this is the good stuff, don't strain it. I chase it with bottled water.

This will give you a nice warm comfy focus.  I like focus, so I can get things done. Some people compare it to hydro...it is good for pain in the morning, especially back pain.  I don't compare it to hydro because hydro makes me foggy.  Its has a ceiling effect that is like a perc (almost).  But I'm trying to quite opiates, and if you care to experiment, you can be in control and not your meds.

Just putting it out there,

T~

Ps: I find larger coffee cups are far better!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is very interesting and gives me some ideas of new things to try.  Just gotta watch the 'ole bank account /default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in trying kratom but need to read up more on the different brands and so forth.  I like this thread!

johnnog said:
what reason should these links not be allowed?not being critical,just would like to know.
It says so in the forum rules, no idea why. The powers that be couldn't give a rat's ass so neither do I any longer. Link away!

Found out I'm gonna have a son in September so I've really been trying to limit my drug use without going to the Sub doctor again. Ordered some Maeng from TKK. Put 4 big spoonfuls in a chocolate pudding which was really too much as it clumped together and tasted like shit but said fuck it and tossed it back with a few swigs of Red Bull. Feeling kind of odd right now. Like a floating feeling and pain has subsided. Pretty cool really.

johnnog said:
so its ok to post links to sites that offer(or scammers 'claim' to) addictive substances that can fuck up your life but not ok to post links to sites offering natural/alternative non addictive substances,i actually do give a rats arse,but if others dont thats their choice.

so,will we get an answer?
There are five ways of looking at this:

The right way

The close to but not quite right way

The not right nor wrong way

The pretty much but not fully certain wrong way

The absolute wrong way

Thank you for joining in on the celebration of my very own

i1l837.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back