Ladies First

Good morning, everyone.  Well, green light from H to put up some places where personal defense items are.  I'm not going to put them all into one post though.  First, if you have the wherewithal to go through the proper training, obtaining a firearm is a good thing to do, usually.  I say usually, because a lot of thought has to go into a first time firearm purchase.  Do you have children?  How will you keep your firearm safe from them?  Are you willing to take the required courses and pay the fee to obtain a CCW (concealed carry permit) if your state allows for one? When it comes down to it, do you really think you can pull the trigger and take someone's life?  The list goes on and I will be happy to cover that in greater detail if demand warrants.  That said, the best idea if confronted by an abusive person or an attacker is to be able to escape from them unharmed.  In absence of a firearm, that would mean retreat.  I'm not dissing on the female gender by any means here but often a male attacker will be able to overpower their target (it's usually one of their "criteria" in selecting a potential target).  So mace and pepper spray are portable, powerful, easily concealed and usable and will provide you time to escape as they have ranges of 15-18 feet, sometimes more.  Some come with marking dyes as well.  Couple things to note regarding state laws and pepper spray / mace are listed below.  If you live in NY or MA, I will post a couple of different sites that will fulfill your order.  Or you can go to the local gun store and purchase if you don't mind filling out a couple forms.  This site offers more than just pepper spray, but I am not going to get into the other items.  With the pepper spray, basically the higher the percentage of capsicum, the more powerful the spray.  I'll spare you the lecture on Scoville units, /default_mellow.gif . 

http://personalsafetytec.com/

Click the tab that is labeled "pepper sprays".  Any questions feel free to post them here.  Questions probably better in the open because if one person has it, likely more than one does.  Hope you find this helpful.  S-

[SIZE=large]Pepper Spray Laws and Restrictions[/SIZE]

Below are pepper spray laws and restrictions that we are aware of. You should check locally if you believe pepper sprays may be restricted in your area:

States Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted

New York: New York residents may only purchase defense sprays from licensed Firearms Dealers or licensed Pharmacists in that state.

Massachusetts: Massachusetts residents may only purchase defense sprays from licensed Firearms Dealers in that state.

States Where Pepper Sprays Have Some Restrictions:

Michigan: Pepper spray must not be more than 10% and can be used for self defense. "The reasonable use of a self-defense spray or foam device containing not more than 10% oleoresin capsicum by a person in the protection of a person or property under circumstances that would justify the person's use of physical force."

Wisconsin: Tear gas is not permissible. By regulation, OC products with a maximum OC concentration of 10% and weight range of oleoresin of capsicum and inert ingredients of 15-60 grams are authorized. This is 1/2 oz. and 2 oz. spray. Further, the product cannot be camouflaged, and must have a safety feature designed to prevent accidental discharge. The units may not have an effective range of over 20 feet and must have an effective range of six feet. In addition there are certain labeling and packaging requirements: must state cannot sell to anyone under 18 and the phone number of the manufacturer has to be on the label. The units must also be sold in sealed tamper-proof packages.

NOTE: Pepper Spray is legal in all 50 states, however a number of cities and states have restrictions on sizes, strengths, etc.. If you have a question, it is wise to check with you local city or state attorneys office. Defense sprays should only be purchased by those 18 years of age or older. The above list may not be totally accurate or complete and Self Defense & Security accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.

Good morning, everyone.  Well, green light from H to put up some places where personal defense items are.  I'm not going to put them all into one post though.  First, if you have the wherewithal to go through the proper training, obtaining a firearm is a good thing to do, usually.  I say usually, because a lot of thought has to go into a first time firearm purchase.  Do you have children?  How will you keep your firearm safe from them?  Are you willing to take the required courses and pay the fee to obtain a CCW (concealed carry permit) if your state allows for one? When it comes down to it, do you really think you can pull the trigger and take someone's life?  The list goes on and I will be happy to cover that in greater detail if demand warrants.  That said, the best idea if confronted by an abusive person or an attacker is to be able to escape from them unharmed.  In absence of a firearm, that would mean retreat.  I'm not dissing on the female gender by any means here but often a male attacker will be able to overpower their target (it's usually one of their "criteria" in selecting a potential target).  So mace and pepper spray are portable, powerful, easily concealed and usable and will provide you time to escape as they have ranges of 15-18 feet, sometimes more.  Some come with marking dyes as well.  Couple things to note regarding state laws and pepper spray / mace are listed below.  If you live in NY or MA, I will post a couple of different sites that will fulfill your order.  Or you can go to the local gun store and purchase if you don't mind filling out a couple forms.  This site offers more than just pepper spray, but I am not going to get into the other items.  With the pepper spray, basically the higher the percentage of capsicum, the more powerful the spray.  I'll spare you the lecture on Scoville units, /default_mellow.gif . 

http://personalsafetytec.com/

Click the tab that is labeled "pepper sprays".  Any questions feel free to post them here.  Questions probably better in the open because if one person has it, likely more than one does.  Hope you find this helpful.  S-

[SIZE=large]Pepper Spray Laws and Restrictions[/SIZE] Below are pepper spray laws and restrictions that we are aware of. You should check locally if you believe pepper sprays may be restricted in your area:

States Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted

New York: New York residents may only purchase defense sprays from licensed Firearms Dealers or licensed Pharmacists in that state.

Massachusetts: Massachusetts residents may only purchase defense sprays from licensed Firearms Dealers in that state.

States Where Pepper Sprays Have Some Restrictions:

Michigan: Pepper spray must not be more than 10% and can be used for self defense. "The reasonable use of a self-defense spray or foam device containing not more than 10% oleoresin capsicum by a person in the protection of a person or property under circumstances that would justify the person's use of physical force."

Wisconsin: Tear gas is not permissible. By regulation, OC products with a maximum OC concentration of 10% and weight range of oleoresin of capsicum and inert ingredients of 15-60 grams are authorized. This is 1/2 oz. and 2 oz. spray. Further, the product cannot be camouflaged, and must have a safety feature designed to prevent accidental discharge. The units may not have an effective range of over 20 feet and must have an effective range of six feet. In addition there are certain labeling and packaging requirements: must state cannot sell to anyone under 18 and the phone number of the manufacturer has to be on the label. The units must also be sold in sealed tamper-proof packages.

NOTE: Pepper Spray is legal in all 50 states, however a number of cities and states have restrictions on sizes, strengths, etc.. If you have a question, it is wise to check with you local city or state attorneys office. Defense sprays should only be purchased by those 18 years of age or older. The above list may not be totally accurate or complete and Self Defense & Security accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Fantastic Info DGSB    It is nice to see some people are trying to help others.....

kk

I know how frustrating that can be. Arm yourself. Literally and with knowledge to the best of your ability. He may never escalate past what he's doing now. But it's possible. It's exhausting being on guard all the time, but don't let your guard down. That never turns out well.
I agree MSD. You should arm yourself literally as well. No matter how much we train or what we learn we will never be as strong as a crazy male. Having lived my life in fear for many years and having to face it at the end made me realize I was one of the lucky ones to get out alive. There are good men out there and everyone is deserving of being treated with respect. But no one should very live in fear and I know how hard it is to over come but it can be done. These people are not so intimidating when you level the field and they come face to face with something they themselves are intimidated by.

There are kids involved. I do report, in fact I did this week. The state I live in does not have the best domestic violence laws. You can have a criminal domestic violence charge and be allowed to "plea down" and it not even be a felony. The bond is low, it's easy to get right out of jail. Punishment does not fit the crime..
When I went through this the police always wanted to see the bruises, and sometimes bruises aren't there immediately after an incident. So they would just tell him to go and stay somewhere else for the night. I lived in a small town at the time and his family had pull so even though I obtained a restraining order it was never enforced along with the "no bruises" policy I was screwed. Never felt so helpless in my life. No one believed he would do such a thing. But to anyone going through this verbal or physical, don't even give up when it looks hopeless as hell.

For NY residents, try this page.  http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/collections/guaranteed-legal-in-new-york

I would personally recommend the mace brand "Muzzle dog pepper spray". 

For MA residents, try this page.  http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/collections/guaranteed-legal-in-massachusetts

Same product as recommended for NY

Some states I did not mention because they merely carry size, strength restrictions for shipping.  But that info is obtainable at this site.  The home page is     http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/

This site also has a tremendous selection of sprays for all states. 

S-

For NY residents, try this page. http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/collections/guaranteed-legal-in-new-york

I would personally recommend the mace brand "Muzzle dog pepper spray".

For MA residents, try this page. http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/collections/guaranteed-legal-in-massachusetts

Same product as recommended for NY

Some states I did not mention because they merely carry size, strength restrictions for shipping. But that info is obtainable at this site. The home page is http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/

This site also has a tremendous selection of sprays for all states.

S-
I am 100% on board with this. Let the spraying of shit heads commence!

When I went through this the police always wanted to see the bruises, and sometimes bruises aren't there immediately after an incident. So they would just tell him to go and stay somewhere else for the night. I lived in a small town at the time and his family had pull so even though I obtained a restraining order it was never enforced along with the "no bruises" policy I was screwed. Never felt so helpless in my life. No one believed he would do such a thing. But to anyone going through this verbal or physical, don't even give up when it looks hopeless as hell.
Thank you so much for your post. It is a very difficult situation to be in. When I last filed criminal domestic violence charges, I had to have a shit load of evidence. Pictures, messages, some bruises still on me and it was overwhelming evidence- like no way out. But there are other things that can be done- verbally, emotionally, shoving/pushing, pulling hair that don't always leave visible marks.

It does certainly does feel hopeless, especially when you are trying to take steps to stop it, but it continues to happen.

And people say "you shouldn't put up with it" and well they are right, it shouldn't happen at all. But often times even when you are doing all you can to stop it, it still continues to happen in one form or the other.

Haha. Love it!
LWD,

Hey girl. Happy Sunday.

Talk about Angel, please 'fly' on over to the Jewy's Angel thread and show us all how it's done.

Except of course KK, and OP, the hostess with the mostest, D-to the-O-to the...you get the drift. (They've got it down to an angelic science!)

On topic:

The truth is, people (and I use the term loosely...perhaps evil, spineless monsters, is a more accurate description) tend to see red when they are in the midst of their abusive attacks, so why not spray those red-seeing eyes with some venom that burns like the depths of hell, where they belong.

Yes Ma'am, I feel strongly about this. People who go after women, children and animals, deserve no apologies from me or anyone. I do believe if there is a hell, whether it exists here on earth or somewhere beyond, has a special place reserved for them and their unforgivable offenses.

Alrighty, I'll head on over to a lighter topic thread, they deserve no more of my energy...unless I'm spending it stock-piling mace and firearms.

LWD, it's lonely in the dark, I'm so glad you are here with us basking in the light.

With Sincere Admiration,

Beranda

LWD,

Hey girl. Happy Sunday.

Talk about Angel, please 'fly' on over to the Jewy's Angel thread and show us all how it's done.

Except of course KK, and OP, the hostess with the mostest, D-to the-O-to the...you get the drift. (They've got it down to an angelic science!)

On topic:

The truth is, people (and I use the term loosely...perhaps evil, spineless monsters, is a more accurate description) tend to see red when they are in the midst of their abusive attacks, so why not spray those red-seeing eyes with some venom that burns like the depths of hell, where they belong.

Yes Ma'am, I feel strongly about this. People who go after women, children and animals, deserve no apologies from me or anyone. I do believe if there is a hell, whether it exists here on earth or somewhere beyond, has a special place reserved for them and their unforgivable offenses.

Alrighty, I'll head on over to a lighter topic thread, they deserve no more of my energy...unless I'm spending it stock-piling mace and firearms.

LWD, it's lonely in the dark, I'm so glad you are here with us basking in the light.

With Sincere Admiration,

Beranda
Thank you Beranda! I think I will fly over to that thread /default_smile.png And thank you for your strong and kind words. I agree 100% there is a special place in hell for people like that.

I have definitely been in the dark and am trying to make my way out of it. After so long it becomes almost too easy to stay there, and more difficult to make your way out.

Thank you Beranda! I think I will fly over to that thread /default_smile.png And thank you for your strong and kind words. I agree 100% there is a special place in hell for people like that.

I have definitely been in the dark and am trying to make my way out of it. After so long it becomes almost too easy to stay there, and more difficult to make your way out.
We are all holding out a hand for you LWD. You're not alone in this anymore.

Ladies don't forget about the time tested kick to the groin. Or punch or swing a bat or throw a big rock. If you can get one of those off us males are done!

Scream!  Don't mess around.  Scream like the nd of the world.  Go batshit crazy, start calling down all the demons, make up a language, Describe how the devil dogs will appear and rip his guts out and play in them.  Yell for the police and your uncle Vito...get mad, real mad.

LOUDLY.  you get the idea

DGSB,

I don't 'think'...

I KNOW your post will save a life.

Don't say it. Spray it!
Thank you Beranda.  Kind words and I really hope that people take their personal safety seriously.  There is so much to be said on this topic, but I do not want to hijack the thread.  Will say a couple quick things.... always be aware of your surroundings.  Never walk alone at night if possible.  If you have to, try to stick to busy, well lit streets, etc.  If on neighborhood roads, don't walk on the sidewalk.  Walk in the road.  That may sound dumb but in the dark you can see cars coming and move... but on the sidewalk you put yourself in a position to be ambushed by someone waiting behind a hedgerow or bushes.  They have to come pretty far to get to you in the middle of the road and it gives you the extra few seconds to get out your self-defense mechanism.  Just a couple quick thoughts.  Have a nice night!  S-

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back