Looking For A Supplier Running Into Many Problems (I Am Canadian)

knightmare69

Hi,

Hope you guys can help me out here. I have been using ttm2u. some of the products are good always decent prices. some of the products are not that great. [ edit by admin ]

I am from Canada so looking for people who will ship here.

I really need your help guys! I am new to this!

Thanks

Moe

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't think it's wise to be giving a forum your email address.

Have you read the rules of the board? I suggest you begin there and read all you can before you post anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping to Canada is difficult in general and everything we send to BC gets opened.

You might be better off getting a PO box in Bellingham or some other US place just across the boarder and then drive to go get them when you drive down to go to Costco /default_wink.png.

hey smokeyjoe is bang on the mark with that comment thats exactly wat u should do

Getting into canada is difficult because iops dislike sending there. The reality is that some provinces have been more difficult than others but this has turned them all off. The country of origin plays a big role. Dropshipping from US or UK is the way to get it done. That would be equivalent to having a friend mail it to you, or being so lucky as to find a US supplier that has what you need. There are exceptions, like sl and ttm2u making it there from plpns because of their expert packaging and willingness.

StarlightRX and TTM2U have been great for me. /default_smile.png no seizures.. still looking for more sources though.

I have never had a seizure from airmail chemist. However I hear things have changed I have not placed an order in 2014. The big negative with this vendor is their packaging. They make no attempt to try and conceal the contents.

Airmail Chemist No longer allows Canadians.. It says I was banned immediatedly after I signed up. Must have got flagged by the CBSA

Hi,

I have been purchasing from OP's for many years.

I do believe my OP has discontinued service to Canada, due to their emails..unless these are spam.

They were very good, products fine, even for my pet's meds.

I need to renew now!

They say that they all of a sudden, do not ship to Canada... just after they gave me a Happy B-Day discount /default_sad.png

Any other Canadians received this email?

I cannot log into their site so, I don't know what to do!

Help in Canada!

OK just spoke to Rep. @ AMC

Canada is SOL

If you can find anyone trust-able, let us know!!

I missed ordering by 3 days!

Yep, same situation here.

Was receiving great products and order from AMC and their affiliates until they cut us off. Some of the more reputable e-mail suppliers won't even ship to Canada. Top 10 won't finalize my account either. Gonnna have to keep looking. Any advice for us?

Starlite all the way. 100% success rate for me to Canada.

Starlite all the way. 100% success rate for me to Canada.
That's good to hear, Slammer. Just put in an order with SL so we'll see how it goes.

Is it normal for payment to be collected with little communication from their end afterward? Guess I'll go back to anxiously waiting haha.

That's good to hear, Slammer. Just put in an order with SL so we'll see how it goes.

Is it normal for payment to be collected with little communication from their end afterward? Guess I'll go back to anxiously waiting haha.
From my many past experiences with SL, they usually send an email once they post it to you. Not just after the money is received. Although, if you're wondering, just wait a few days and send a polite email asking about the status of your order, whether the transfer went through successfully on their end, and when they expect to send it. In any event, no doubt you'll hear back within a few days that the money was received and the order is already on its way.

I am from Canada.  Tried to send WU payment in US$ as requested, but was refused.  Called WU and they said payments can only be made in C$.

I've just sent a request email to SL.

I just had another email from AMC and they predict they & their sister Co's will completely discontinue shipping to Canada.

They would not recommend an alternate source for me either.

From hours & days of again scanning these threads for a good source, SL seems to be my best bet now.

Hope he carries clowns. I am down to the very bare minimum ration now. Too low for safety : ( 

I fear getting sick!

I'll keep you posted on my success with SL ...

or if I wind up in Emerg.

P.S. If you go into a WU office, they will convert your payment into US funds.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back