Looking For A Supplier Running Into Many Problems (I Am Canadian)

@Chris1 I spent hours and hours and hours reading. Finally figured it out today and sent btc to SL.. just waiting his reply as there’s a time zone difference. Looking forward to receiving my mags! 

I had the same problem along time ago when TTM and PPE went down. I had to look for new vendors and it took some time but I found them. They are definitely out there so keep looking. All the best. 

@porkandbeansboy I figured out how to use Bitcoin pretty easily but finding vendors is another story, people say do tons of reading but emails are protected and I don't know what I am supposed to be reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t find anyone than ships to C@n@d@ since covid, other than buyetzlmdotcom.  I would love to find loraz or zan@x again, but I don’t think there are vendors.  

@Ashleymilos99 Hi I’m from Canada and I did a lot of reading on here when I first started ordering. I don’t know if you need to spend a little cash and you will be able to see more on what’s available? I honestly can’t remember what I did so things would be a little easier to find. I can’t remember how i found certain sites that had what I was looking for. Anyway, I’m sure if you do more research, you might get your answers about what your looking for. I can tell you that there are people that have what your looking for if you want good magazines. I use a few that have the magazines that are interesting for my reading. Everyone is different what kind of reading material interest them. I’m sure you will find what interest you. Good luck. Be safe. 👍

I can’t find anyone than ships to C@n@d@ since covid, other than buyetzlmdotcom.  I would love to find loraz or zan@x again, but I don’t think there are vendors.  
There r plenty of vendors that have what your looking for that ship to Canada...

@ecko5 and @Ashleymilos99Keep reading the threads and as many postson the forums here. Then contact whoever you want to ask a question that you think can help you out.

I know things are way more difficult right now due the pandemic causing another of many problems for Canadians.

Thanks for the advise @porkandbeansboy you’ve always been so helpful.  I did as you said and I’ve emailed a few, and have gotten some magazine lists, I am surprised by the subscription $ so I haven’t decided if it’s worth it.  St@flight was the best, but I don’t think J is coming back as he no longer returns emails. 

@Ashleymilos99 Hi I’m from Canada and I did a lot of reading on here when I first started ordering. I don’t know if you need to spend a little cash and you will be able to see more on what’s available? I honestly can’t remember what I did so things would be a little easier to find. I can’t remember how i found certain sites that had what I was looking for. Anyway, I’m sure if you do more research, you might get your answers about what your looking for. I can tell you that there are people that have what your looking for if you want good magazines. I use a few that have the magazines that are interesting for my reading. Everyone is different what kind of reading material interest them. I’m sure you will find what interest you. Good luck. Be safe. 👍
Hi , I wanted to let you know that i’am from Canada and you can use at least 2 places on here that will ship magazines to you without any issues. I have used 2 places that work for me so I continue to use them without searching for any others cause I know these ones work for me. I guess reading is your best choice for receiving your mags. Email them and they will let you know if they can ship to you. Read the reviews from people and that should give you a good idea. I don’t believe I can tell you but reading is your best option and you will know once you contact them. Good luck receiving your magazines. 👍👍 Covid has slowed some places down but some are fine and you might wait 10 to 14 days. Sometimes maybe only 8 or 9 days. 

I’m from Canada as well and having a hard time to find someone who ships magazines here. Could someone give me some tips? Thanks guys .

there are great mags avail in Canada. Just need to read up until you find them. 

I’m from Canada as well and having a hard time to find someone who ships magazines here. Could someone give me some tips? Thanks guys .

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back