Looking For A Supplier Running Into Many Problems (I Am Canadian)

I've just sent a request email to SL.

I just had another email from AMC and they predict they & their sister Co's will completely discontinue shipping to Canada.

They would not recommend an alternate source for me either.

From hours & days of again scanning these threads for a good source, SL seems to be my best bet now.

Hope he carries clowns. I am down to the very bare minimum ration now. Too low for safety : (

I fear getting sick!

I'll keep you posted on my success with SL ...

or if I wind up in Emerg.

P.S. If you go into a WU office, they will convert your payment into US funds.
Starlite was always my best bet for safe delivery of quality meds. If by â€clownsâ€you're referring to Clonazepam, then yes they carry it. Loose or blister packed, your choice. I always went with the loose 2mg ones and they were great.
There are also private email only vendors which will ship to Canada on a DBG thread. But I think you need 50 posts (or something like that) to view it.

Sorry, but please don't PM me and ask for the info as I'm not gonna say. Ask a Mod :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just sent a request email to SL.

I just had another email from AMC and they predict they & their sister Co's will completely discontinue shipping to Canada.

They would not recommend an alternate source for me either.

From hours & days of again scanning these threads for a good source, SL seems to be my best bet now.

Hope he carries clowns. I am down to the very bare minimum ration now. Too low for safety : (

I fear getting sick!

I'll keep you posted on my success with SL ...

or if I wind up in Emerg.

P.S. If you go into a WU office, they will convert your payment into US funds.
If you are in real trouble go ahead and place the order! Looking at 2-3 week shipping time I've had shipments arrive as soon as 14 days and as long as 45 days. The good news? They will come through and meds are always quality.

Don't get yourself in a situation where you run out! Scary stuff to CT from benzos.

A withdrawal from Clonazepam, according to Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac, was worse for her than quitting blow or H.

Careful with that med. Not to be used long-term, as with all Benzos, but Clonazepam and Xanax seem to be the hardest to quit or go without with for a period of time.

If you are in real trouble go ahead and place the order! Looking at 2-3 week shipping time I've had shipments arrive as soon as 14 days and as long as 45 days. The good news? They will come through and meds are always quality.

Don't get yourself in a situation where you run out! Scary stuff to CT from benzos.
Placing my order now...

Thx.

Glad to hear the quality is good.  /default_smile.png

I was spoiled by AMC as they had the real Roche product.

I used to get meds from Destiny until they went down (I still get emails from them), their meds were from the Philippines and not half as strong as the real thing from AMC.. lots of filler.

Going to get the loose packaged, not blistered (cost and customs ease). Hope the quality is still there.

I'll post my progress for my fellow Canadians.

A withdrawal from Clonazepam, according to Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac, was worse for her than quitting blow or H.

Careful with that med. Not to be used long-term, as with all Benzos, but Clonazepam and Xanax seem to be the hardest to quit or go without with for a period of time.
Yea-I'm going through Clon wd right now and it is pretty horrible.

Yea-I'm going through Clon wd right now and it is pretty horrible.
Sorry to hear that. But good decision for the long run in life.

Long story short, from my experiences coming off that same med, slowly switch over to Valium. Then come off Valium. Much much Essie than coming off of Clonazepam without a short term substitute, which is evidently the "med of choice" for coming off of other Benzos with the intention of quitting then ALL once and for all.

Cheers and stick with it. Eventually you will become better. Day to day is what it takes.

Yes, I saw that interview too.

I'm a big fan.

Stevie admits she never really needed Clonazepam. Her docs said it would help her after rehab from Cocaine.

I agree with what Stevie said about her incentive to do anything decreased while taking it (actually, I think she said she did absolutely nothing for years). I used to be a gym rat, haven't been in years. I rarely travel anymore. My job is convenient & boring.

I'm 15+ years taking the stuff.. my docs didn't warn me either about any kind of withdrawal. 
I have been prescribed this & Paxil by my Psychiatrist & his residents, never for a short-term. My anxiety is severe and without it I have giant panic attacks. Well, actually, I was a walking panic attack ever since I was in grade school. They call it Social Anxiety Disorder.
I first started out on 0.5mg and WOW, for the first time in my life I knew what it was like to finally relax!!
15 years later 2mg of the real Roche product can get me out of the house, I don't really feel anything now, not really relaxed, but not full of anxiety, sometimes I get really crabby for no reason.
At one time they put me up to 4 mgs at one time and I managed to get back down to 2.

I once went away on a 2 week vacation to South America and left my meds at home! 4 days of getting sicker (shakes, sweats, panic, saw these big horrible black bugs on the ceiling that weren't really there). My friend finally found a doc down there who prescribed me some meds.

I would like to taper off, as my tolerance has grown thru the years, and now might be the time, and use it only when I feel a full attack coming on...  now might force me to do just that. 

Also, my GP says Benzos are not good for the liver either, my liver function tests are never good.

I always wonder where I would be in my life, had I never been prescribed Clonazepam all those years ago...

@suew99.....Thanks for sharing that. Many ways I can relate, as I'm sure others can too.

What's done is done. No sence regretting it or living in the past. All we have is today. And who the hell knows what tomorrow will bring about. Thus, keep thinking positive, little by little switch over to Valium. And then go from there.

WD from Clonazepam is hell. It sinks into your bone marrow and joints. Like Methadone, I wish the two, although totally different classification of meds, never came about.

Oh well, best of luck in your success. It will come if you want it bad enough.

@suew99.....Thanks for sharing that. Many ways I can relate, as I'm sure others can too.

What's done is done. No sence regretting it or living in the past. All we have is today. And who the hell knows what tomorrow will bring about. Thus, keep thinking positive, little by little switch over to Valium. And then go from there.

WD from Clonazepam is hell. It sinks into your bone marrow and joints. Like Methadone, I wish the two, although totally different classification of meds, never came about.

Oh well, best of luck in your success. It will come if you want it bad enough.
Thanks for your kind words.

I did try the Valium route once years ago when I was running low and seemed OK to switch over.

Although I could have been doing a bit of both, I can't remember.

Sorry to go so off topic. 

Maybe the WD's are starting!

I'm on this forum to find a reliable source for meds for myself and fellow Canadians!  

Last edited:
Once you find the reliable source, please let us Canadians know. Myself, I only know of a few, if that.

Canada's becoming a Fort Knox to most IOP's.

Might be worth taking a trip abroad and returning home with a few suitcase full of meds (Personal Use Only). High risk=high return /default_smile.png

I take cloanazepam every night for sleep. It also helps with my teeth grinding. I take 1.5 mg before bed. So far it's worked for me. 2 months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the plunge & I've placed my first ever order with Starlite yesterday.

Sent WU this am, and Jim just emailed that he received the funds and will mail my order on July 2. 

He is indeed very polite and attentive with emails as others have stated on this site.

I ordered Clonazepam (klonopin) in loose packaging as opposed to blisterpack for customs ease.

He also said he is sending some samples  /default_smile.png

So, the clock starts...

Down to exactly 32 pills in my supply. /default_ohmy.png

I'll keep you all posted on delivery and then hopefully the quality.

I take cloanazepam every night for sleep. It also helps with my teeth grinding. I take 1.5 mg before bed. So far it's worked for me. 2 months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read the Wikipedia page on Clonazepam.

I was surprised to read it treats restless leg syndrome, because I have that (so annoying) and I take it.

After my long-term use (many years), I definitely have developed the following annoying side effects, as well as the risk of WD's.

Irritability [33]

Lack of motivation (big time!)[35]

Short-term memory loss[38]

If I had known this prior to starting this drug, I might have had second thoughts.

​

I thought this was interesting, my sleep patterns are all over the place, some nights I can sleep 12+ hours, other nights not at all:

"Some users report hangover-like symptoms of drowsiness, headaches, sluggishness, and irritability upon waking up if the medication was taken before sleep. This is likely the result of the medication's long half-life, which continues to affect the user after waking up.[citation needed]

• The "hangover effect" some experience not only results from clonazepam's considerably long half-life, but also, like many other benzodiazepines, when taken as a sleep aid, clonazepam's disruption or interference with the brain's delta waves. Delta waves signify the brain's slowest waves (~4 Hz) and occur during Stage 4 sleep, which designates humans' deepest sleep state (when the muscles are the most relaxed; breathing slows and becomes shallow), and the stage right before R.E.M. sleep and dreaming (Stage 5). Therefore, upon waking, this disruption of Stage 4 delta wave sleep causes a deficit in adequate brain/body rest or "recharge".[citation needed]
[40][41] While benzodiazepines induce sleep, they tend to reduce the quality of sleep by suppressing or disrupting REM sleep.[42] After regular use, rebound insomnia may occur when discontinuing clonazepam.[43]"

Also a side-effect of Clonazepam for many people is depression. So, if you're also taking an SSRI for depression, the Clonazepam is just make it that much harder to handle the depression.

Some SSRI's can take care of both anxiety and depression. Just a matter of finding the right one, which is VERY tedious, stressful, nerve wracking, and down-right difficult.

Anyways, back to the topic. Good choice by going with Jim. He's ALWAYS been the best for me. Through good times and bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the plunge & I've placed my first ever order with Starlite yesterday.

Sent WU this am, and Jim just emailed that he received the funds and will mail my order on July 2. 

He is indeed very polite and attentive with emails as others have stated on this site.

I ordered Clonazepam (klonopin) in loose packaging as opposed to blisterpack for customs ease.

He also said he is sending some samples  /default_smile.png

So, the clock starts...

Down to exactly 32 pills in my supply. /default_ohmy.png

I'll keep you all posted on delivery and then hopefully the quality.
TOUCHDOWN!

Sent W/U 6/30

Shipped 7/2

Received 7/18

Great discreet packaging.

Satisfied with product quality.

Samples were good too. 

Satisfied customer  /default_smile.png

Thanks Jim @ Starlite!

Will place another order today.

Starlite, and Medhelp, both got to me safe and sound! Nice product, happy to ship to us here in Canada /default_wink.png

Very descreet packaging, great product!!

Thank you BOTH!

Another order from Starlite

Ordered & W/U sent 7/19

Arrived safe & sound in Canada 8/7

Happy with product & packaging : )

Will send another order Monday. Stocking up before all OP's are gone!

Starlite, and Medhelp, both got to me safe and sound! Nice product, happy to ship to us here in Canada /default_wink.png

Very descreet packaging, great product!!

Thank you BOTH!
Medhelp?

Can't seem to find on the threads...

Who are they?

Thanks in Advance

Sorry, thanks found them on the email list : )

Last edited:
Medhelp?

Can't seem to find on the threads...

Who are they?

Thanks in Advance

Sorry, thanks found them on the email list : )
Medhelp is in the e-mail only section. Just had a first order placed with them and should be arriving in the near future, will update when it arrives. Was a pleasure to deal with in terms of communication. 

Probably place another order also with SL soon, reliable and good quality.

Hey guys, be sure to post your feedback in the appropriate threads as well! Thanks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back