Looking For A Supplier Running Into Many Problems (I Am Canadian)

A friend of mine from the States is working in Canada asdisting Canadian Customs at an International Mail sort, and he's told me that they are specifically focusing on online med sales entering the country. Apparently Canada, in the past, was quite lax about it. Not anymore. Though this may be just a phase they're going Griff and next year will be envelopes without stamps.

Nevertheless, I feel sorry for our northern neighbours. We got it pretty good down here, in comparison.

I have a letter that has been in customs for 11 days now- do Canada customs also send a LL and would I be an idiot to order from another place?

jor123: Who have you placed your order with? For SL, 11 days is not an abnormal shipping time. For TTM2U, there's a risk your shipment has been seized.

To my knowledge, I have never heard of anyone receiving a LL from Canadian Customs... only people reporting lost/seized shipments.

I am truly starting to miss AMC :-(

The fact that they shipped their products out with a "Prescription" and that everything came in original packaging and blister packs put me more in confidence.

Right now, I am ordering with TTM2U. I can't complain about shipping time or prices... but I wish I would receive my products in their original blister packaging :-(.

Hi Macbasics- my letter is still showing as being processed once it arrived in Canada Aug 15th. I am wondering how I will know if it has been seized- will  Canadian customs contact me, will the tracking number page at Canada Post indicate anything other than "still processing"? I'm pretty paranoid- my first order and all- I ordered from place not listed here before I found this place. Did finally order from SL last week

Sometimes it will say being processed but it will say for further inspection. I had a few of those before and never ended up getting package. But it doesn't mean you won't. Just keep checking website until next week. If it still says processing and not further processing , I would call and find out why processing is taking so long. They may have answers or they may not. I don't think they will email you. Does it say sent for further processing??

So you have a letter with tracking number? I suggest you have your shipments sent to canada without tracking. According to what I learned from reading on this forum, anything sent registered/with tracking number is almost automatically inspected by customs... Correct my if I'm wrong

I have a letter that has been in customs for 11 days now- do Canada customs also send a LL and would I be an idiot to order from another place?
not sure, but I guess you'll find out huh?
good luck

not sure, but I guess you'll find out huh?

good luck
. I have had an order sitting in customs since Oct 6. I know I won't get it. It gone. But I have not got a LL yet , but I'm sure I will. I had about 50 vitamins in package. It's the name of the game. Your taking a chance everytime you order from anywhere. So it's up to you to place another. Read about what you think works getting to Canada. It's tuff, I know.

Chris1, have you had any problems with ttm2u to ontario? I placed an order a week ago and am worried about the lack of tracking. I've had a few LL with other vendors and you seem to have a bunch of ontario knowledge.

Agrestic said:
Chris1, have you had any problems with ttm2u to ontario? I placed an order a week ago and am worried about the lack of tracking. I've had a few LL with other vendors and you seem to have a bunch of ontario knowledge.
. So far it's good, other then the shit thats going on over there. I am not ordering until I see things are getting better.

Hey Agrestic, LOVE your name!

Looks like this thread is dead and the ability to get things shipped without being seized by customs is dead too these days unless I am incorrect about this? 

Looks like this thread is dead and the ability to get things shipped without being seized by customs is dead too these days unless I am incorrect about this? 
I'm only offering a suggestion here so, take it however you want. I am simply trying to help. Have you ever tried Dre@m M@rket? There are tons of CA sellers who have everything and you don't have to #$@! with customs. Like I said. I'm not trying to steer people away from this site but, your case seems special and this is the only route around that "I" am aware of. Hope I was helpful. Have a good evening, day or whatever.

@Ipon what may I ask is Dr€am Mark€+?? I know this is an old thread so not sure if I’ll get a response or not... 

Yeah they had a long time running though before they did end up being gone that's for sure. Something like close to 10 Years of being active which is VERY long in that time of "M@rk3t B@ze" that is. 

I looked and did my reading and they have lots of vendors that ship to Canada. Canada doesn’t have a problem getting things shipped here. Lot of information, just read my friends. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back