Marijuana Strains

I thought it would be nice to have a little thread for those of us wishing to share some information about some of the different strains we've tried after we obtained them legally from our local dispensary.  Some dispensaries have strange names.  Mine is called "My Mailbox". 

In my limited experience in using MM as opposed to stuff that nobody bothered to name, I've only had:

White Widow

Super Silver Haze

Durban Poison

Blueberry Haze

Pandora's Box

U-Dub

Big King

I would have to say my favorite so far has been Pandora.  First of all, I find it to be very overpowering with no discernible ceiling.  I could be buzzed on Blueberry Haze all day, take one hit of Pandora, and just go through the roof.  It's a nice, energetic, invigorating feeling.

I would recommend it to a friend
2hmn2up.jpg

Ahh the best medicine IMO. I've had so many strains it would be hard to narrow it down but if I had to name a few..

Green Crack

Headband

C4

Blue Dream

White Siberian

And so much more. I love a good indica dominant at night to help with insomnia and settle my stomach. Sativa is great for me if I have something to do like cut the grass, wash the car, clean the house, etc.

Maybe we can make this a picture thread too? /default_biggrin.png. Our own pics though, none taken from the web.

I think its just hard to take pics of the tasty goods.  I tried and they came out bad but you get the idea. 

Some of the head stash right now, from top to bottom:

Unknown/Unnamed Sativa

Mango

Purple Willie (Willie Nelson's personal strain)

and a chunk of bubble hash for good measure /default_wub.png

Oh, we're going for group shots?  Here is what's left of my little collection until the next shipment comes in, from top left clockwise:

Keif made from Sour Diesel, Unknown Keif, a great big Rice Krispy Treat (intense high!), Big King, Blueberry Haze, and the Pandora I'm trying to save for an actual first timer.  You can also see my giant glass of Pepsi, Guns n' Roses coasters, some handy razor blades, and if you look closely at the top right a very handy ceramic snorter along with the bottom of a silver snuff bullet.

2la8qch.jpg

It's such a bitch to get a good shot unless you have the perfect lighting.

Mmmm... tasty.

Edibles are a whole different ballgame.. I can only imagine how intense eating that whole krispy treat would be.

Mmmm... tasty.

Edibles are a whole different ballgame.. I can only imagine how intense eating that whole krispy treat would be.
There were three.  I had one and a half in one night.  I remember saying, "people aren't supposed to get this high!"  Now I have a little more respect for them even though they are so goddamned deliciously addictive in taste.

Yeah personally I don't even like strong edibles anymore. Too hard to predict how strong they'll be and they last for a looooong time. If you smoke too much, you can wait half an hour/45 minutes and be "ok" again. No such case when you're eating.

I hang onto all my stem, leaf, shake, scraps and once I accumulate enough (half zip or so), make cannabutter with it that usually ends up going into brownies. Makes for a nice, subtle edible. Great for a body buzz and relaxation without being overwhelming.

That's right kids, be careful with your mail order medibles, you never know how strong they may be.  Cut them up into quarters and remember that they kick in very late.  Don't be like the Soldier and eat them because you're hungry and flat out reckless.  Or just eat Heisenberg's, they're on the dessert menu at Jewenberg's Beach Bar and Pharmacy.

Haha, yes Jewnenberg's Beach Bar and Pharmacy features all types of delicious and intoxicating delicacies. 

Also been burning on some very dense, no name Indica.  It's kind of dark and not real pretty looking, but it smells and tastes great, and packs a mean punch.  Pictured next to a couple grams of some different, but also great hash. /default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh... very interesting topic and thread SS!  viddy, viddy well, kind sir and lovely pictures to boot! as the same to others. 

dude,  i have had my share of numerous/miscellaneous cannabis strains in my time (who the hell knows what your smoking in high school) but i suppose i could narrow it down due to online transactions... have had a lot but just to name a few and even some photos of two recently required strains. /default_biggrin.png

i am an indica lover myself.  i prefer it to sativa for its relaxing and pain/stress relief but for a good cerebral creative high, sativa is always nice to have, like Heisenberg said, during the day and for work whilst indica for at home relaxing and sleep... 

Blackberry Kush (personal fav.)

Platinum OG kush

Blueberry Haze

Sour Diesel

Blue Dream

Super Silver Haze

Lavender (hard hitter)

Purple Kush

Dream Queen

Afgoo

Big King

Pandora's Box (indica dominant)

here are some recent pics as attachments of Blackberry Kush( Oh my, the trichomes!) and Afgoo (recent order). /default_biggrin.png

happy, happy!

this toke is for all you free thinkers!

OG

View attachment 140

View attachment 141

Just got some Hindu Kush in yesterday.  It's a pure, non-hybridized indica strain.  Nice mellow high, kinda lazy and sleepy, but interesting.  I got to drive to work in a spaceship last night. 

Oh the pretty little orange hairs.  I love the presentation of this bud.  The blurry little picture doesn't do the aesthetics of this bud justice, especially it's vibrant and bushy greens.  But it was the best I could do out of seven shots on this cell phone camera.

34he24h.jpg

I too have a dispensary called "My Mailbox"  we must be connected /default_biggrin.png

Just got a package from my OF and got some sativa (Headband) as a wake-n-bake and a little indica dominant strain called black domina for my insomnia.  The headband is really nice but the wife says i never shutup when I'm smoking it /default_ohmy.png   haven't tried the other stain yet  but if its like the rest of his indoor I'm sure its A+

Note to self:  Buy some Headband so I can get more talkative and get my post count up on the forum.

BTW Can anyone suggest any strains to make me nicer to newbies and trolls?

"Just got a package from my OF and got some sativa (Headband) as a wake-n-bake and a little indica dominant strain called black domina for my insomnia.  The headband is really nice but the wife says i never shutup when I'm smoking it :o" (marco14150)

ah! the ole headband!  i neglected to mention that strain on my list.  VERY gooooood strain IMO as well.  very nice stimulating head high and nice relaxing mild body buzz....  excellent strain for the day and to get things done... i miss it actually.  i should have put that on my last order, but there is always more to come. /default_biggrin.png

toke it up, Dude!

best regards,

OG

Ahh headband.. what a great med. When I got it, the nugs were so hard dry and dense you could barely break them apart by hand. Its a cross of OG Kush and Sour D.

@OG, I've had some Afgoo as well in the past year and was a big fan of that as well.

All straight bammer other than the banana kush which really not banana kush haha that's some other shit but i could actually smoke in that tho rather than the other stuff that was posted lol

@OG, I've had some Afgoo as well in the past year and was a big fan of that as well.
Hahaha,  some pretty good decent ladies.  the batch i had last time it was so damn sticky, like sap... and now i know where it gets its name: Afgoo, or Agooey; as its gooey as hell... lol 

here is another, larger, and better picture of the blackberry kush i got.  unfortunately before i knew about this thread i had broke  the buds up, so i don't have any huge ass kolas like the afgoo.  but i think this picture does it more justice and more clear.   the hairs and colors are outstanding, and the trichomes, winter crystals indeed, just shimmering! /default_smile.png  mmmmmm......

@pyrazolam:  Damn, man! now that is some beautiful and impressive looking Mary Jane!  Ouch, my heart aches!  i might have seen that selection before by my source but never ordered,  and maybe now regretting, but like i say there is always time and opportunity.  man, that herb is just bursting with trichomes, fuzzy looking.  if i one didn't know better, might think fungus. lol

peace out!

OG

View attachment 144

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back