Marijuana Strains

Camera on phone stopped working after some dumb ass dropped in water(me). They really just look like little bb sized truffles, But much tastier and less calories.

Those truffles sound bomb!

Reporting back on the Purple Haze I received recently (yes I know pictures, one thing at a time for my brain). I was never privy to getting a choice, always just smoked what I could get, and the description was usually summed up either; really good, ok, or swag. And it had been over a year since my last smoke. With that being said.....

That shit was the bomb diggity. I was a happy school girl from sun up to sun down, for four solid days. I had a ton of energy, it felt great.

Can anyone chime in with any experiences with the oil capsules and/or the edibles (crispy treats and brownies specifically), I am thinking about getting some with my next order.

Robin Hood, what's with all those <p> and </p> tags in your post? Yep sativa is great for being productive, but to wind down, I love a good couch-lock.

1HawtLady, check TSS and my posts regarding edibles toward the beginning of this thread. Oil capsules.. do you swallow these? Or do they contain hash oil that you smoke (dabs)?

Please step away from the BAMMER, I will only ask once don't make me shoot the bong!

Alright this weeks menu consists of Chemdawg Wax rolled in Pandora's Box bubble hash. This is not for the first timers, Only those with experience need apply.

Have a 420 weekend,

Peace

I have never had the pleasure of trying the wax from Chemdawg, but the strain is maybe my all-time favorite. It is hard to decide though, I guess it depends on what I need at the time. This week it is Strawberry Cough and OG Kush, so life could be worse. I still love the thought of high grade Chemdawg wax though.

I have never had the pleasure of trying the wax from Chemdawg, but the strain is maybe my all-time favorite. It is hard to decide though, I guess it depends on what I need at the time. This week it is Strawberry Cough and OG Kush, so life could be worse. I still love the thought of high grade Chemdawg wax though.
Please report back on how they treat you.  I've always been intrigued by strawberry cough.  Never tried it, but may, based on your review.

UPDATE! /default_biggrin.png (GR)

Happy, happy, happy!

got another meeting of my pined Maryjane. got some GSC and of course some Blackberry Kush... oooooohhhh weeeeee! my goodness is she tender, loving, and caring... i think i got some better shots, but don't know for sure and my camera is like ancient. lol

first clip is BBK Blackbery Kush.  man,  i got to say that i actually have to resize and make the photos i have smaller to be able to download, limit is 319k... bummer, oh well,  if it weren't for that it would be way better and more vivid i believe, unless i just post a link to a photo-book website... anyways, this stuff is the fucking bomb!  the trichomes are damn heavy and thick.  supposed to be 24% THC.  get really giddy with it too... if you get a clear look you can see the crystals shimmering, white...  good strong indica and good for movie, gaming, relaxing, and of course sleep. /default_smile.png

second clip is Girl Scout Cookies (GSC), special yummy recipe this year-haha.  nice day time strain with a pure sativa cross (Durban Poison)! some sites say it is indica dominant and some say vice versa, but its not too bad.  good clean clear headed high, but can be a knock out if heavily used, and the buds are very fluffy...  overall nice hybrid nonetheless with its domination in question.

stucking foned! hehe

cheers, everybody!

smoke em if ya got em...

OG

View attachment 168

View attachment 169

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey OG, those pics turned out quite nicely! They really bring out the distinct personalities of those lovely ladies. I tried taking some pics of my newest shipment and all I got were dark blurs. It's a shame because the pandora (my favorite strain) I got this time was super purple. Time for a real camera!

yo-yo G... don't give me no bammer weed!  we don't smoke that bammer in the SSC!  lol  focking classic if your into underground rap. /default_smile.png

and this 'guy',  he is quick with the bammer, but where exactly is his photos or source of 'non-bammer' weed? 

does anyone agree that the term weed is derogatory like me?  hmm...  could just be me.  i mean it sounds dirty and more hateful propaganda stuff kind of thing.  it doesn't fit right in my opinion.  i prefer the word pot, or marijuana, ETC... different strokes for different folks. /default_smile.png

word yo,  the bird is greater than or equal to the word... no bammer weed up in here i guess would be the underling thing to absorb here.

hilarious post P!
I'm not much of a user anymore, but used to prefer herb (pronounced erb, idk when it became Herb. Think Martha S started that). Anyway back when my best friend and I would get together it morphed into herbus-smokeus. Never really called it pot much though, preferred herb, bud, reefer and weed. In the old days the good stuff was called Seebo, Redbud, or Columbian. Then when seedless came around it was all sensimillia. That included just the broad leaves back then, in the days of the nickel bag. 

I'll never forget a group of four off us who went and got a dime once, and we each had possession of it at different times for about a week. It had to be a 1/2 oz or more of some really good stuff. Then it seemed like overnight the price went to $25 a 1/4 and stayed there for a long time. 

By '05 I had practically quit, and took a trip to Germany. During the stay I had my only Ex~ta~sea, which was great btw. Also had my first taste of Special Kay.  I definitely spend a lot of time in front of a PC looking at a program I bought that let you change the effects that showed while music played. Always needed to find like, pastels, because some colors would be angry looking. Still think Kashmir was the best song to trip to on that.

But I did go to Holland and try some of their stuff. The only drawback was it was so closely trimmed there was no way to burn a jay, they mixed it with tobacco to do that. I like the taste of good herb and that ruined it, as does a pipe imo. So stuff too moist and sticky to roll I don't find as appealing as it has to be piped. Unless it's hash, which can't be found here. That tastes okay to me in a pipe. 

I'd certainly love to go to a MM dispensary. Around here about the only thing seen is bricked. Not that it isn't possible to get some really good stuff that way, but certainly isn't what can be found in a coffee shop or MM shop.  

Hey OG, those pics turned out quite nicely! They really bring out the distinct personalities of those lovely ladies. I tried taking some pics of my newest shipment and all I got were dark blurs. It's a shame because the pandora (my favorite strain) I got this time was super purple. Time for a real camera!
Aw, man, that sucks!  lol you got to GET yourself a decent camera!  i know what it means to not have one as well.  i wish i had those high definition ones, i mean high tech and totally clear to the bone from like an inch away... hahaha /default_smile.png

would of liked to see that stash of purple Pandora...  i tried once from K and was pretty impressed!  i am interested in how it is now...  the strains that make up that lovely lady are potent. very choice!

thanks for the compliments, bro!

OG

Hi,

This question is related to a fantasy piece I'm plodding out mostly for myself to pass the endless hours of waiting in the hospital.

Written in a Notepad app, It will take years since I started witing just this couple of paragraphs in the Cardiac Lounge (where it seems I've spent decades...)

===

Always wondered, what the "shelf life" is for med~i~bles (spec. for brownies & rice krispies).

However, how about in the fridge? Anyone ever read in a magazine any other tips to prolong "freshness"?

I used to read a lot about a variety of subjects, even things I had no interest in, but I can't easily follow a long page anymore (:

I know there are others like me who read just about anything on paper.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1/2

Please report back on how they treat you.  I've always been intrigued by strawberry cough.  Never tried it, but may, based on your review.
 This strain has been a staple from my main provider for a long time and it is a nicer product, in my opinion anyway, than I have been able to find in any of the LA area dispensaries that carry Strawberry Cough. I will try to post a picture of a nice example as I always get very dense large nugs. I quite like the ratio of indica/sativa as the effects change from subtle to very strong quickly with increased consumption, and everyone who tries it for the first time loves the flavor. I have some wax and some shatter from the same plants that really brings out the flavor (and the effects!). The "Cough" part seems to be true, but possibly due in part to the fact that it is a very smooth and flavorful smoke and it is easy to suddenly realize you have a huge hit in your lungs in the instant before your coughing spasm begins.

Re: O.G. Kush- It is nice, standard. I think everyone has prolly experienced this strain before. It is a child of the awesome Chemdawg strain.     

I'm not much of a user anymore, but used to prefer herb (pronounced erb, idk when it became Herb. Think Martha S started that). Anyway back when my best friend and I would get together it morphed into herbus-smokeus. Never really called it pot much though, preferred herb, bud, reefer and weed. In the old days the good stuff was called Seebo, Redbud, or Columbian. Then when seedless came around it was all sensimillia. That included just the broad leaves back then, in the days of the nickel bag. 

I'll never forget a group of four off us who went and got a dime once, and we each had possession of it at different times for about a week. It had to be a 1/2 oz or more of some really good stuff. Then it seemed like overnight the price went to $25 a 1/4 and stayed there for a long time. 

By '05 I had practically quit, and took a trip to Germany. During the stay I had my only Ex~ta~sea, which was great btw. Also had my first taste of Special Kay.  I definitely spend a lot of time in front of a PC looking at a program I bought that let you change the effects that showed while music played. Always needed to find like, pastels, because some colors would be angry looking. Still think Kashmir was the best song to trip to on that.

But I did go to Holland and try some of their stuff. The only drawback was it was so closely trimmed there was no way to burn a jay, they mixed it with tobacco to do that. I like the taste of good herb and that ruined it, as does a pipe imo. So stuff too moist and sticky to roll I don't find as appealing as it has to be piped. Unless it's hash, which can't be found here. That tastes okay to me in a pipe. 

I'd certainly love to go to a MM dispensary. Around here about the only thing seen is bricked. Not that it isn't possible to get some really good stuff that way, but certainly isn't what can be found in a coffee shop or MM shop.  
LOL ah, the days of adolescence and school... one thing in common was the "brick weed"...  stuff shipped in from Mexico cartel by the pounds or ditch weed (cannabis grown by amateur or found on side of the road).  that was about the only thing you could get your hands on in those days...  now, with more lenience towards the drug and its medical use entwined in Reefer madness sedation, i would like to believe that cannabis will be legalized in the next 50 years at most.  i digress,  nowadays, pot is SO MUCH more potent and easier to get as ever. hahaha

i mean, what a dime sack or even a quarter would do to you back then would be equivalent to like say a few hits or a bowl in todays flower... /default_smile.png

rest regards,

OG

LOL ah, the days of adolescence and school... one thing in common was the "brick weed"...  stuff shipped in from Mexico cartel by the pounds or ditch weed (cannabis grown by amateur or found on side of the road).  that was about the only thing you could get your hands on in those days...  now, with more lenience towards the drug and its medical use entwined in Reefer madness sedation, i would like to believe that cannabis will be legalized in the next 50 years at most.  i digress,  nowadays, pot is SO MUCH more potent and easier to get as ever. hahaha

i mean, what a dime sack or even a quarter would do to you back then would be equivalent to like say a few hits or a bowl in todays flower... /default_smile.png

rest regards,

OG
Yeah the quality has certainly grown tenfold or better. The leniency hasn't gotten much better in these parts. A second possession offense is a felony, which means people have to spend at least a grand to get the first one reduced. I'm just guessing, my only possession rap was way back in Y2K or '01.

Funny thing was I got pulled over for suspicion of DUI after almost falling asleep during my 45 mile drive home following a 12 hr workday. I was recently accepted to a pain clinic and had lots of bottles in my console. They took them all out and asked "What is Ox~E~con~tin?" I told them it was stuff for my back pain, then one said "Ahhhhh! You have Hydr0c0d0ne! That's what has you swerving." Then they found the bottle with the herb in it. They tried to get me to do several roadside sobriety tests, but I insisted holding my head back caused severe neck pain (true), and standing on one leg caused back pain (it hurt all the time, so true too). They got tired of trying to nail me with a DUI and just took me in for possession. About 4 hrs later they let me sign my own bond and gave everything but the bud back. 

I ended up paying $750 to a lawyer, and had to insist he get me a deal since it was only 2-3 grams. Ended up copping to the rolling papers or "paraphernalia". That cost me $1500 more in fines. If I'd got caught six months later I'm sure they would have nailed me on a DUI for the Oh~Seas, so I was fortunate in a sense.  Really unfortunate that my employment was so far, the hours were so long and the shift was at night.

But I could write a book on the backwards nature of this area. Adam & Eve won't even ship a "massage tool" here for example. So it's great to see  other parts of the  country progress, and I hope it is Federally legal in 50 years, but doubt that we will even have MM here in that time.

On the bright side at least we have a great University with an awesome football program. /default_smile.png

A dude I barely know told me about this awesome strain

called 'Bammer'

Says the only guys who got it are this group that hangs at the local go-go/biker bar.

I'm off to check it out now. Dude said bring at least 5 Benjamins with me for even a taste! -- got a feeeling this is going to be heaven on earth!

I'll report back!

1/2

Yeah the quality has certainly grown tenfold or better. The leniency hasn't gotten much better in these parts. A second possession offense is a felony, which means people have to spend at least a grand to get the first one reduced. I'm just guessing, my only possession rap was way back in Y2K or '01.

Funny thing was I got pulled over for suspicion of DUI after almost falling asleep during my 45 mile drive home following a 12 hr workday. I was recently accepted to a pain clinic and had lots of bottles in my console. They took them all out and asked "What is Ox~E~con~tin?" I told them it was stuff for my back pain, then one said "Ahhhhh! You have Hydr0c0d0ne! That's what has you swerving."
LMFAO! there is some good investigating right there! pffff!  how unbelievably ignorant some are to the fact.  AHHHHHH! HYDROCODONE!  ox-e-con-tin???? eeerrrr.... lol  sorry to hear of your marijuana plight however...

i myself am not a stranger to the strong arm of the law towards me and pot... have had my share of convictions.  anyways, different parts, different rules... crazy how bipolar some can be.  here its only a small misdemeanor and fine for under an ounce on person... don't quote me on it.  some parts they want felonies for pot... fucking law, government!  i'll will stop my rant there... hoooo-weeeee!

later

OG

LMFAO! there is some good investigating right there! pffff!  how unbelievably ignorant some are to the fact.  AHHHHHH! HYDROCODONE!  ox-e-con-tin???? eeerrrr.... lol  sorry to hear of your marijuana plight however...

i myself am not a stranger to the strong arm of the law towards me and pot... have had my share of convictions.  anyways, different parts, different rules... crazy how bipolar some can be.  here its only a small misdemeanor and fine for under an ounce on person... don't quote me on it.  some parts they want felonies for pot... fucking law, government!  i'll will stop my rant there... hoooo-weeeee!

later

OG
Yeah, if it had been 6-8 months later they would have tried to take my ride, so I got off easy on that I suppose.  I'm not sure how much longer it was until those people were told about oh~seas, I'm just lucky they didn't have a clue then. If I'd let them get me for the weed that time I'd have a felony waiting for any other possession charge. No telling what the lawyers would want to fight that one. /default_sad.png

Happy Easter everyone! H~T

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back