Marijuana Strains

Heavenlee, it's looking good!! Invest in some HPS lights though manyield will not regret it and wish you'd always had them, first thing every grower needs HPS LIGHTS also get a conversion metal halide globe that can run on the hps ballast for veg stage, then you'll be pulling some proper buds... What nutes you using? PH? Give us some details man?

I'm running a 3000 watt deep water culture scrog set-up with bubblers and co2 injection in an 8x8 room... My main stay is MR NICE critical mass purely for yield and stability, I run the full advanced nutrients line of nutes and add sun leaves Jamaican and Indonesian bat guano and their Peruvian seabird guano, also add a custom molasses mix I've developed.... Pulling around .07-.08 grams per watt so 2100-2400 grams or around 5 pounds off my 3000 watt set-up, every 3 1/2 months, Been growing a long time takes up pretty much 90% of my spare time so if anyone needs any advice or has any questions yell out!!

I am growing mr nice critical mass also from attitude seed bank, long time grower, short time indoor grower, I have lg-8 LEDs, then stepped up to 2 240 Californialightworks, and now 2 lush lights . My mr nice is in veg, I then usually monster crop. Now I use cfls and LEDs in conjunction. I then wait till my plant is in 3rd week of bloom, then monster crop a bunch and set is a scrog or sea of green, so I'm a a Cali native great at outdoor, getting ok at indoor, I have smoked pretty much every kind of weed, love it and good yield I hear, is it a good candidate for monster cropping? I see why they call it monster cropping now because I have monsters down stairs of boss Hogg, and master Kush. My other plants in veg are dark star , blueberry from dinafems not DJ short who I wish I would have gone with, and black domina and white widow. I grow in 5 gallon buckets, DWC I am new to indoor, outdoors I'm extremely good at considering everyone in my entire town of Mendocino grew weed! I have help from another grower he's got in going on, he's in an illegal country cannot divulge his name, but I believe he does ebb and flow, he just finished a sig of C-99s I'm so jealous! Can I pm you, I really love mk ultra it's my husbands favorite. Should I clone in veg or is it ok to monster crop, fuck I have too many questions I'll pm you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see your question remember I'm new to indoor, outdoor 20+ years! I have hids, but cfls and my LEDs seem to work great. Ok ph I keep at 5.75. Water temp is a problem for us to keep at optimal temp, but it's usually around 72 highest 75%, I started with 2 stealth dwc hydro set ups, and found out soon they are way too small. So I have 2_ 8 bucket set ups, I have 3 seperate rooms, much to my sons dismay. I kicked him out of the downstairs to out 3rd bedroom, he was living like a king in the basement but I needed the cold, although half is finished, that's my clone room, I have humidity domes and propagation bubblers, I use only reverse osmosis water. We have a ton of lights, yes I have a pioneer and two hid. 800 watts not in use now, I believe they give off too much heat , my next investment we are waiting on is a chiller, to keep the water temp down, I know the debate on hids vs LEDs but I swear my plants thrive on LEDs. Especially when I give 20 minutes a day in bloom of ultraviolet rays. So nutes, that's tricky, I'm all over the place! I use general hydro series , but also use superthrive , omri thrive alive, I use great white for my benes, I also brew my own compost tea, then I use aqua shield, to begin with, started with H2o2 but switched to aqua shield and my roots are like santas beard, long beautiful white! I use house and garden roots excellerator, then I stick with general hydro nutes, I give grow-tek silica, then I use advanced nutes bud candy and kushy Kush and Canna 13/14 in bloom, I only use advanced nutes final phase when I flush. Oh I also use Calimagic, I have carbo load but I've read that it's the same thing as bud candy plus sweet leaf, on non Kush plants I use Atami bloombastic, my husband and I do our own seperate grows. I was talking to another member about defoliation that I want to do to my plants in veg, never done before, since I was used to growing in the outdoors, but I've been reading up on it and looking at yield increase I'm a believer now! I've grown outdoors most of my life, so I am new to this, I have been able to obtain a perpetual harvest, as far as air pumps I have tried several from hydrofarm to ecoplus, my problem is airstones. They work great for 3 months. But I am always replacing every 3 months, any ideas? I'm very open to any help indoors.

Shit, outdoors I use this mix I've read in high times and works great for me:

8 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil) I use roots organic as my base soil,

25 to 50 lbs of organic worm castings

5 lbs steamed bone meal

5 lbs Bloom bat guano

5 lbs blood meal

3 lbs rock phosphate

¾ cup Epson salts

½ cup sweet lime (dolomite)

½ cup azomite (trace elements)

2 tbsp powdered humic acid

I heat it up and start making around Xmas time, adding water and stirring it gets really hot! And it's tiring, I have 5 acres so I do guerrilla growing on my own land so I guess it's not really guerrilla growing, I live out in the country, so it's far away from anyone, the trouble is not water, we have a creek and use a vw bus engine to pump the water to my plants, the problem is trees, blocking the sun for a partial amount of the day,

I use Mexican bat guano during veg, and have used Peruvian or Jamaican bat guano , give them a cup a week plus additives. I use neem oil, Einstein Oil and other natural remedies, milk 1 to 10 parts for powdery mildew, powdery milk for japenese Beatles, cinnamon for ants, baking soda, etc.. The marijuana plant saver book has been a godsend. I've heard of using a system of putting in smart pots, and using a levy system to grow on top of trees to let them get more sunshine and hiding them, not there yet. I have a few ufos that I use with cfls, in veg. So you think I should use my hids also? I hate the thought of using after investing in so many LEDs. Like I said I'm open, my first crop indoors with a fuzzy logic system and Co2 got botrytis and I was devestated, this was years ago like 5, and the only plants I was able to harvest were somas A+ or Rockbud and some GDP from the original GDP seed co. I don't know where you live yet, have to check out you're profile, I'm a VIP and still don't know how to be friends with a person, hell I'm using tapatalk on my iPhone and still can't figure out how to use emoticons! But any help will be appreciated, I'm sure I left stuff out but I can't go into my grow room until 7:30 am till lights are on. And I'm interested in giving them a minute of light to extend bloom cycle, any thoughts? Any thoughts on black light also? Any help will be appreciated, and I promise not to be offended. I'm new to indoors and I'll take all advice given to heart! Thank you in advance, I know you say hids but I started with them but I did a side by side comparison and the 300 watt LEDs kicked ass! Hl

Yes I have a blue lab truncheon and an ec meter as well along with my TDS moniter and also use strips in case my calibration solution is out of whack . I can't believe I bought a cheap 14.00 TDS moniter, works just as good as my. $100 truchreonp

Holy moses. You all make me feel like a kid in an AP class 4 grades above him. I mean I knew I barely knew anything about growing but now I think I know absolutely nothing. But honestly I want to know as much about hydroponic gardens for the medical as I do for my restaurant I want to open. But I'm learning so much from reading from everyone here!

Bb3 (Bruce Banner #3)

"OG-dominant phenotype in a hybridization project that saw an OG Kush mother crossed with a Strawberry Diesel father from Reservoir Seeds.

The male used was Kushman’s Strawberry Cough (which also appears again later) x Sour Diesel, while the OG mom is said to be that of the legendary Ghost OG from Oregon (or “Orgnkid†for our forum friends out there). That old-school Ghost cut was circulated during the days of Overgrow.com by a person known only as “Ghost,†making the Bruce Banner a true forum freak of nature. Incidentally, that same Ghost mother was used once before to create another Strongest Strains #1—the OG Ghost Train Haze from 2011.

But this Bruce Banner #3 may dominate the list for a while, absolutely crushing it at just over 28 percent THC"

View attachment 749

Bb3 (Bruce Banner #3)

"OG-dominant phenotype in a hybridization project that saw an OG Kush mother crossed with a Strawberry Diesel father from Reservoir Seeds.

The male used was Kushman’s Strawberry Cough (which also appears again later) x Sour Diesel, while the OG mom is said to be that of the legendary Ghost OG from Oregon (or “Orgnkid†for our forum friends out there). That old-school Ghost cut was circulated during the days of Overgrow.com by a person known only as “Ghost,†making the Bruce Banner a true forum freak of nature. Incidentally, that same Ghost mother was used once before to create another Strongest Strains #1—the OG Ghost Train Haze from 2011.

But this Bruce Banner #3 may dominate the list for a while, absolutely crushing it at just over 28 percent THC"
NICE!  /default_tongue.png   /default_biggrin.png  

anyone have any idea as to the total number of named strains?

how about a reliable review site ... Any kind of category summary out there?

My fav is the 1st blue dream trial. It was pretty strong & long lasting; second trial, potency decrease by about 50%. Otherwise still searching. Eventually looking to have gourmet collection for different occasions.

May be looking @ edible candies & tnctures/concentrates.

The purple afgoo is ridiculously good and def a nighttime/couch lock strain. It was for me anyway. And Leafly is the place to for reviews of strains, information, etc

My favorites always been Blue Dream, I've always been partial to Sativa dominants. I'd love to try an 0 of headie-band if MM ever gets back to responding to emails :x

Strains are like saying something is organic, unless you know the grower or grew it yourself its kind of a crap shoot.  And there are so many  strains coming out so fast that the genetics are rarely stable.  The same strain can vary quite a bit from grow to grow unless you are cloning off of the same plant each time.  One growers Cherry Cola might be a whole different phenotype than another's even though they purchased the same seeds.

Ahh this is my topic right here 8)

heres a couple strains off the top of my head that you should try from a reliable source

girl scout cookies (forum cut)

green crack

jilly bean

agent orange

sour bubble

vanilla kush

super silver haze

super lemon haze

banana kush

grape kush

quarkle

cherry pie

berry white

death star (gas pheno)

headband............................. i could go on all night..

That Bruce Banner is dank stuff...I had some when I was at the Cannabis Cup...I love OG strains...that Ghost Train Haze was an absolute crushed, the shatter I had of that would almost make you pass out when you'd dab it!!!  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back