Marijuana Strains

Yea I agree the best thing flat out is a TI nail attached to any good piece.. I have a nice little 4.0 that is strictly an oil rig since the nail fits right into where the bowl would go but you even need a special a adapter to smoke herb out of it! I recommend anyone that doesn't already to invest in the TI nail as the ceramic one will just break within in a week! Mine blew out on me the first time I torched it lol.. the glass ones that is... Best thing out there now is the dome-less nails and they are great because you don't have to deal with taking the dome on and off and it gets so hard after awhile cause the oil gets all sticky!

Edibles are the best for full body relaxtion and really good pain killer. I've almost stopped smoking altogether since my dispensary started selling THC oil that you can use with a VAPE Pen (E-Cig) Its odorless and gives you a great high without the paranoia that some get with smoking strong strains. The THC OIL Vape is an Indica OG Kush

Expecting my first order of purple pandora either tomorrow or the next, hopefully by the weekend. Will give a review when I get a chance to try it. Everything I've read about it sounds great, will have to wait and see.

Should have 4 amazing strains to review shortly including 2 of my all time favorites and 2 new ones! 

Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Platinum Purple OG, SFV OG, and Bubble Berry Queen! Should be hoping for Friday or Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an email from my service that the new Lemon Skunk and Merlot Kush are being cut and processed now and will be delivered by next week.

Those two strains for me are great, one mostly saliva and one a mildly heavy indica. I already reviewed them in this thread but will post a couple new pictures next week since the new stuff always looks GREAT.

Just put in an order for over 5 g and under 10 g of some wax and am super excited...! Also got a single gram of bubble hash as I have not had it in years and am willing to give it another try!

Just got an email from my service that the new Lemon Skunk and Merlot Kush are being cut and processed now and will be delivered by next week.

Those two strains for me are great, one mostly saliva and one a mildly heavy indica. I already reviewed them in this thread but will post a couple new pictures next week since the new stuff always looks GREAT.
Mmmm the Saliva strain is good, haha. Oops. Should have read Sativa.

Just put in an order for over 5 g and under 10 g of some wax and am super excited...! Also got a single gram of bubble hash as I have not had it in years and am willing to give it another try!
I just tried some bubble hash made from blue dream and it was very good, a little goes a long way. The type I have now is kind of like dried bit if resin that is apparently made via forcing pressurized ice cold water thru the greens as opposed to a more waxy bubble hash I have had that was made with chemicals, accitone or something I think. Both were very good, but the water extracted one sounds more healthy.

Mmmm the Saliva strain is good, haha. Oops. Should have read Sativa.

I just tried some bubble hash made from blue dream and it was very good, a little goes a long way. The type I have now is kind of like dried bit if resin that is apparently made via forcing pressurized ice cold water thru the greens as opposed to a more waxy bubble hash I have had that was made with chemicals, accitone or something I think. Both were very good, but the water extracted one sounds more healthy.
yea its been awhile and i'm always down to try anything MMJ related lol but bubble hash will be a nice change and its an all sativa and I usually only have and smoke indicas!  Super excited for the OG wax and really hope it is better packed then last time and an actual wax like consistency, very good price on it!

Expecting my first order of purple pandora either tomorrow or the next, hopefully by the weekend. Will give a review when I get a chance to try it. Everything I've read about it sounds great, will have to wait and see.
I know it's a little late, but was wondering what you thought of the Purple Pandora.  It's one of my favorite strains.

I know it's a little late, but was wondering what you thought of the Purple Pandora.  It's one of my favorite strains.
Happy holidays, SS.  IMHO, it is an a** kicker.  I had it from KG when it was in stock, and have been re-vaccing it to try and keep fresh as I don't use a lot, but damn.... for me far and away the favorite I've had.  Seems he doesn't have it in stock very much though.  Anyhow, have a good one. S-

I love it. It's a kick ass strain, no doubt about it. I actually found it smoother going down from a vape than the blackberry kush I have. However, it has a pretty intense high and stays with you for quite a while. It may be me but when I first hit it, I could feel it and like most, once the breath is expelled you tend to get little bit more of a climb and stay there. PP hits hard and fast. I enjoyed quite a bit and it takes so little to get you there. Great taste, great effect. Not something I would want to do right before I walked into one of the many christmas parties I will be attending shortly. Have to get over the initial hit before it starts to mellow me out.

Just FYI, KG has PP back on menu as of today (may have been there earlier, but I just requested an updated one today).  S-

I love it. It's a kick ass strain, no doubt about it. I actually found it smoother going down from a vape than the blackberry kush I have. However, it has a pretty intense high and stays with you for quite a while. It may be me but when I first hit it, I could feel it and like most, once the breath is expelled you tend to get little bit more of a climb and stay there. PP hits hard and fast. I enjoyed quite a bit and it takes so little to get you there. Great taste, great effect. Not something I would want to do right before I walked into one of the many christmas parties I will be attending shortly. Have to get over the initial hit before it starts to mellow me out.
Yeah, Pandora wouldn't be my source of strains to pregame a party.  It does take a little while for that spatula to work when scraping yourself off the ceiling, yup, a very socially awkward strain that requires your full attention.  I got my last order from a closed vendor and it feels like the same old Pandora to me.  I do have to say that for some reason, KG's buds stay moist an awful lot longer.  The rest of my stash is crumbling into shake. 

I would have to say that my favorite Pandora experience was when I rolled it into a fat blunt and took it to the head between four people.  Two people ducked out rather early in the session.  So we kill the blunt and I am in the stratosphere.  We go inside and I refuse to leave the kitchen, my gf stays with me.  Now she's confused as all hell as to why I want to hang out in the kitchen, I try to distract her with conspiracy theories.  Since she ducked out early she isn't buying it and I get a barrage of questions.  Now I have no idea why I feel so secure in the kitchen, but It was fun hanging out in the stratosphere being interrogated, seriously, it was.  We eventually left the kitchen and played Guitar Hero or something.  But MAN WAS THAT AN AMAZING HIGH!

What's the consensus, going to a party tonight. Going to to do a one hit of either the blackberry kush or purple pandora before arriving! If will be from a pen vape so it doesn't take much. What would be your choice?

Both, and two hits each /default_smile.png

Probably best to choose the one that has more sativa in it then it has indica.

Those two strains are pretty heavy and not the best to use before going to a social event, especially in oil form.

Taking a puff or two from a pipe would give a nice buzz and you would still be social in my opinion, but a bong hit or oil/wax would be very different.

If others at the party won't be smoking, save yours for when you get home afterwards.

Both, and two hits each /default_smile.png

Probably best to choose the one that has more sativa in it then it has indica.

Those two strains are pretty heavy and not the best to use before going to a social event, especially in oil form.

Taking a puff or two from a pipe would give a nice buzz and you would still be social in my opinion, but a bong hit or oil/wax would be very different.

If others at the party won't be smoking, save yours for when you get home afterwards.
Actually had a couple of hits of the PP. Turned out to be a great evening. Laid back crowd, everyone looking to relax for the weekend. In addition a couple of cold beers made for a perfect evening.

1z7368m.jpg
 ​
Blueberry Haze

my favorites:

1) Skywalker

2) Amy Winehouse

3) White Rhino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an Indica girl, love the kushes and purps! Here's my list:

Hindu Kush

Aurora indica

OG Kush

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

Blueberry

Grand Daddy Purple

Blue God

White Rhino

Blackberry

Want to try plan b indica and endless sky and fucking incredible. Growing so much stuff now I'm gonna order from attitude in a month and will update. I'll put up my grow, got a free kosher Kush can't wait to flip it, still in my veg room. I'll put up my grow, first time in hydro DWC and just switched to led lighting for bloom and wondering if anyone has used them. I'm from California so used to growing outdoors, so any help from indoor growers would be greatly appreciated!

Never tried auto flower because of ruderalis in it, heard it can flip easy, anyone use auto flower? Any advice? Got them for free so I'm going to give them a try

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back