Marijuana Strains

Just got my first taste of the blackberry kush. Very bold hit when first taken, especially with a small pipe. Works on your throat, makes it a little raspy, irritated in a good way, coughing..well at least for me. It's been over a year since a smoke of some good strain and this really take me a for a nice little ride. It's both a head and body ride for me. I have to admit, I like it. Good choice for my first smoke in a long time. It's been a very mellow afternoon in the good ole south, spent the day at the State Fair, had some great junk food for a change, now watching college foot ball with an awesome buzz while my cocker spaniel is asleep on the couch. Time for a beer! Chicken halves on the grill. Comments have nothing to do with the strain, unless you count how good the food will taste! Life it good!

Haven't seen many pics in here lately.. Happy Halloween DBGer's!  This is "Jam Tight", unfortunately cant find my real camera, so just have a couple of cell phone pics.  The pics look quite different due to the angle of lighting and a crappy  cell camera.  Neither one of them very accurately portrays the true colors and look of these pretty girls.

Dry, dense, outdoor nugs.  Nice fruity smell.  Taste test hasn't commenced yet, but will report back on that (If I can remember) /default_wink.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

will figure the pic thing soon, experimenting with the IPAD unfortunately trying no to leave a trial. Still working on it. Had some beautiful buds in my recent pack....someone elaborate a little on the Pandoria I've been reading about?

"Jam Tight" as mentioned above. Never heard of it before. I think half the time some people just make strain names up, so I don't give much thought really to the names.

Yep very dense and tight. The pics above aren't very good and are too dark. Its actually very bright green, with purple and orange hairs throughout.

Oh woops my bad! Honestly thought that was just referring to the nugs lol... They do look Jam tight to me! Never heard of it either and I agree on names, just curious cause looks like a good try but don't think I will have any luck finding that! Unless it is very new I doubt we will ever encounter each other.. Even with lots of dispensary shopping!

Has anyone tried the Chem Dog that KG has? It is maybe my all time favorite strain, but it has been difficult for me to find a nice example of this strain for a while. When you get some good 'Dog though, it is a A++ strain in my book. I'll prolly take the plunge by the end of today unless anyone has any less than glowing experiences with this batch. Thanks!

Late review of OF order:

Dutch Hawaiian

Super Silver Haze

Sour Diesel Wax

Black Jack Herer Bud Hash

The Dutch Hawaiin was tasty.  It really did have a nice citrus flavor and coated my throat going down.  The effects were mellow, made everything stress free and laid back.  I wasn't overpowered by the strength no matter how much I smoked.  It just seemed to be one of those pleasant mid-high grade sativas.  Very useful in centering and meditation.  Just kind of made the whole world fall into place for me.  The only thing that turned me off was the dryness of the flowers.  They just seemed to crumble in my fingertips.  I'm guessing I got an old or poorly cared for batch.

Super Silver haze is a very speedy sativa.  It came as some nice, moist, smelly nuggets that just stuck to your hand.  The smoke was harsh, it made me cough, and being a long time ex-smoker, I still have no cilia left in my throat so I never cough.  The frist thing I thought was, "this is too much, I'm not comfortable with this much energy."  I had totally underestimated it's potency.  Super Silver Haze is some good shit!  So, what cost me $15 more?  The Dutch Hawaiin of course, go figure.  You don't always get what you paid for.  But at the expense of negating the potency of each strain, I would say that I have a great fondness for each of their unique effects.

I'm new to this whole dabbing, vaping, earwax thing.  So I got a cheap vaporizor off of eBay and some Sour Diesel wax, also off of eBay /default_dry.png .  The wax didn't exactly knock me over as I had expected it to.  I guess getting a cheap, generic named vape pen doesn't help much either, but I enjoyed the wax for several reasons.  First, it's very handy and discreet.  It doesn't leave a lingering odor.  The high is just pleasant as anything, it's like floating on a cloud.  Finally,it's technology, and technology is cool.  So I tried the vape pen on myself and fell asleep after two pulls.  I tried it on a few other people and they got tired after a few small pulls.  Now I'm wondering just how a sativa based wax can be causing this kind of drowsiness.  If anyone knows, please tell me.  Now like I said before, the high is very pleasant.  No paranoia, racing heart, muscle tightness, neck tension, etc.  Just a nice smooth buzz.  This was reported by another particpant as well.  So would I go Sour Diesel again?  Probably not.  If something is going to put me to sleep I'm going with an indica like GDP and get that full body high.  I'd like to thank Cheftel and MedicatedMike for their posts that convinced me to give this a shot.

Black Jacker Herer Bud Hash,  This is the third time I've bought this from them and it's been a little different every time.  This time the hash was very pliable, very moist.  The taste seemed like it contained a lot of plant matter.  Not like the spicy flavor that I'm used to from Jack.  The effects are great packing a nice strong attack on the cerebrum, or hippocampus, or wherever the hell the most thc receptors are.  Given the potency and effects, I'd have to say it's my favorite thing that I ordered on my little shopping list.  It actually gave some interesting closed eye visuals.  Hopefully their overpriced Purple Pandora is still on the shelves when I decide to go shopping again.  I'm willing to pay a few extra bucks to leave to chance.

I'll have to add to my original review of the blackberry kush. I'm getting use to the taste, still a little harsh will bring a little cough but I like. Again super strong body and head high, no aches and pains. A lot more effect on my motor skills than most MM but then that could just be me. Love the smell, the look, and definitely the effect. Can't wait to compare it to the purple pandora. Hope all have a great Veteran's Day if in the US. I'lll looking forward to the long weekend and intend to spend most of it outside. Take care.

Trying it old school again.Drove hours for a bunch of babies , They say Purple Head Cheese Auto, THC The Bomb , A.K.47, and Liberty Haze.Any info on these types would be great.IDK where to post if wrong place sorry.Looking for what nutrients are the best.I stopped cause a lot of problems ,now alls boudy boudy again.I am a Newbie to indoor.

Hey DJRek,

There may not be a thread yet on that specific subject.

The nutrients and which work best depend on a lot of things. What kind of medium are you using? Is it automated or manual? What stage are the plants in? Do you want only natural fertilizers or are you ok with commercial?

There are tons of different things you can use but generally for growing you need a mix of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium and you can use a general fertilizer like 20/20/20 for the growing stage and switch to 5/50/17 for the bud stage and you will get good results.

You do need to use water a few times to flush the salts from most commercial fertilizers, and the last week or two before cutting to clean the plants out.

Trying it old school again.Drove hours for a bunch of babies , They say Purple Head Cheese Auto, THC The Bomb , A.K.47, and Liberty Haze.Any info on these types would be great.IDK where to post if wrong place sorry.Looking for what nutrients are the best.I stopped cause a lot of problems ,now alls boudy boudy again.I am a Newbie to indoor.
Go head and just toss that Auto plant man... while it is cool and will be your first and quickest plant their THC levels sucks and at most with everything dialed in, which no offense you are going to be far from that you could expect like 12%... and that's if your a pro man!

IMG-20130909-00219.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy cell phone picture.

This is one strain I know many have tried so I'll just say its very good /default_smile.png.

To me BBK isn't so heavy that if I use it during the day I will burn out and feel lazy.

The sweet smell is very nice too and its has a very good taste when it's fresh and when it's totally dry.

It seems like Kush mixes well with several different strains.

Allright Smokey ..You are saying the Head Cheese is bloody awful? Got all for a few mile drive for free.20 babys 5 of them auto head cheese. ...I have had success with many others with just evrything coming to me for free A Ace in my book...1000 hps on the way.Any suggested food or cycles ..I can not seem to get the feeding process down. ...Any websights on feeding.I think I over due it.Thank You.

Yes that's what I was told to use Chap a 20/20/20 and start 1/4 the directions then increase so no burn.And bloom same NPK...I have my first one in Bloom and been 3 weeks .The cones , smell ,and crystals are just a waiting game....Cones seem dense its a PK clone.Which disappeared and now all this mixture I have got.Is Head Cheese the Bomb really only 12percent when a AK is double I think. .One question is AK 47 named to be through all stages in 47 days ?????I heard many stories..

I'm new to this whole dabbing, vaping, earwax thing.  So I got a cheap vaporizor off of eBay and some Sour Diesel wax, also off of eBay /default_dry.png .  The wax didn't exactly knock me over as I had expected it to.  I guess getting a cheap, generic named vape pen doesn't help much either, but I enjoyed the wax for several reasons.  First, it's very handy and discreet.  It doesn't leave a lingering odor.  The high is just pleasant as anything, it's like floating on a cloud.  Finally,it's technology, and technology is cool.  So I tried the vape pen on myself and fell asleep after two pulls.  I tried it on a few other people and they got tired after a few small pulls.  Now I'm wondering just how a sativa based wax can be causing this kind of drowsiness.  If anyone knows, please tell me.  Now like I said before, the high is very pleasant.  No paranoia, racing heart, muscle tightness, neck tension, etc.  Just a nice smooth buzz.  This was reported by another particpant as well.  So would I go Sour Diesel again?  Probably not.  If something is going to put me to sleep I'm going with an indica like GDP and get that full body high.  I'd like to thank Cheftel and MedicatedMike for their posts that convinced me to give this a shot.
Hey SS,

Hope you are well brother. I have never had any luck with those vape pens. Yes they work but just don't seem to deliver a nice big hit. I have a 18" legacy Phire with a double perc, diffuser and and ice catcher. Then I added a domeless TI nail and it works awesome one nice fat dab and I am usually good for several hours. I have tried putting a dab on a bowl of ashes and then is adsorbed by the ashes then burns. Even this method works better then a vape pen for me. You say you got your wax on ebay? Maybe you got a low grade wax that wasn't SD at all. Right now I have Chemdawg wax and it reallydoes the trick for me. Hope this helps a little.

Hey SS,

Hope you are well brother. I have never had any luck with those vape pens. Yes they work but just don't seem to deliver a nice big hit. I have a 18" legacy Phire with a double perc, diffuser and and ice catcher. Then I added a domeless TI nail and it works awesome one nice fat dab and I am usually good for several hours. I have tried putting a dab on a bowl of ashes and then is adsorbed by the ashes then burns. Even this method works better then a vape pen for me. You say you got your wax on ebay? Maybe you got a low grade wax that wasn't SD at all. Right now I have Chemdawg wax and it reallydoes the trick for me. Hope this helps a little.
I could have read this wrong but I think he meant ebay as a joke because he ordered from OF and well that is like a candy store /default_smile.png

Hey SS,

Man Chef, I browsed the internet for Legacy glass but couldn't find a Phire with a double perc, but those are some real quality pieces of glass.  Sounds like you've got a complicated setup going on there.  I really feel like I'm wasting the wax by putting it in the pen, the stuff is going fast and I don't think it should be.  Of course some pens are better than others and may give better results.  I'm all for constructing a setup like yours.  Do you happen to have any pictures?  BTW, the wax I got was from OF.  I've never had wax before so I don't know what the texture is supposed to be like or anything.  I was expecting something gooier.  But this stuff really does have the consistency of ear wax.  As far as the strain goes, it could be Mexican Brick for all I know.  Thanks as always for your words of wisdom.

I could have read this wrong but I think he meant ebay as a joke because he ordered from OF and well that is like a candy store /default_smile.png
No, the eBay thing was a flat out lie, and I'm sorry.  My eBay supplier was about to ship when he drank a strong batch of ayahuasca.  Now he's selling peace signs made from bent paper clips.  He told me he's decided to use my wax to fix the squeaky door hinges around his house.  That dude is getting some seriously negative feedback on my review!

I have a lot of concentrates, so I'm always looking for a new way to use them. The only pen type device that I have experience with is the G Pen and with it's nail cartridge as well. I quit screwing with it when it would not hold a charge and I was $200 into the thing for extra tanks, etc. I have a crystal skillet attachment to a 14" water pipe that works like a charm. I will get a Ti pad eventually as all crystal shatters eventually, but as far as pens go, they seem like a good idea, but my friends and myself all ended up throwing in the towel on those. If anyone has has good luck with one, and used it for at least a year or so, I'd love to hear about the product.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back