Marijuana Strains

I just had some new bud called "Orange Cream" or something along that line.  It was some of the most potent, but I would love to have some White Widow, Blueberry or some Purp of any kind!

We use to get some granddaddy purp on the florida panhandle that tasted like a mouth full of candy coated fruity pebbles...haven't seen that stuff in a while

Alaskan Thunder fuck is still around and will put you in a coma for 6 hours! /default_blink.png

Alaskan Thunder fuck is still around and will put you in a coma for 6 hours! /default_blink.png
Ha yer that is one of the few strains we get regularly over here that is a US original. We call it Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck haha but for short we call it FUCK.

Lovely strain.

My favourite for awhile though has to be Wonder Haze anything hazey does it for me.

Xegh

My master ready to harvest
e7ymunab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey that's a sweet pic hope your phone doesn't have Geolocation enabled. Just read about all the knuckleheads posting pics of dope,money and guns on Instagram. The fuzz was able to track them from the photo's because of this. About 350 people got busted around the country, $7 million confiscated and a lot of dope. Just from posting a pic! So be careful and while that is some mouth watering type ganja, don't get yourself busted.  /default_smile.png

She does it legally Dave. Medical patients in certain states can have up to 24 plants.

She does it legally Dave. Medical patients in certain states can have up to 24 plants.
Ooops my bad, Now I'm really envious as my backassward state hasn't gotten around to vote yet! I'm moving to CO!

Bassakward...lol! Yup. My state either! My hubby is blind and he would be a shoe in for mmj. We are still waiting.......fucking midwest.

I just moved up here to the island from the Midwest and working on getting my mmj. I'm hoping soon. But those are some wicked awesome looking plants heavenlee!

Just clipped and flipped mine,THC BOMB ......damn they look beautiful ....Necer realized it was like a FT job DAMN ....Critical and Liberty Haze is also Great read to go,Thinking of Some Autos Next...Sorry don't show Pics...

DJ1

Not to make anyone jealous, but I live a half hour from Washington State, where Mary Jane is legal for Rec use, as most of you know....

I'm not much of a smoker, but a lot of my friends are....If you need a sack of weed in this area, and you don't have a connection, just make a quick trip to

Craigslist!

Never thought I would see the day you could pick up the phone and have a sack of killer smoke delivered to your house 24/7..

I loved living in Berkeley ca, I could get grade A White Russian delivered to my house in 20 minutes, I never thought I'd see the day either!

I need a strain that kills pain has no couch lock is good in make'n oil or butter easy 2 grow and very uplifting so you can enjoy life. any1?

Master kush is very easy for beginners, very forgiving plant hard to mess up, if you ever go with Blueberry strain, I ordered from Dutch Passion blueberry strain, one out of ten popped. And I'm not a beginner, I know how to germinate, and pop seeds, clone, ect.... Go with the original DJ short 100% success since he is the real inventor of blueberry strain. I have had good seeds from Dutch passion just not blueberry, also if you want Grand Daddy Purple, I'd go with the original granddaddy purple co. The others are imitators that took phenotypes of the strain , I love this company :

Original Grand Daddy Purple:

There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety "Royal Indica" strain whose puffy buds are usually dense, magnificent in their unreal color scheme, with an unmistakable smell, awesome tatse and unbelievable potency are what makes it straight up uniquely ..... the real deal. The buds are a stunning deep purple which follow throughout except for the ocasional eye stopping light neon green spots. With almost zero hairs on them, the crystal formations are outstanding. They really look like they were dipped and rolled in sparkling stardust. Nothing else even comes close, once you have experienced those you will never settle for anything else.

I love soma seeds Rock bud

Soma A+ (Rock Bud) may become the pet of the class. Short to medium in height, this mostly indica strain displays the bushy structure and dense buds of its Afghani heritage. She is a good sea of green plant since height and branching are easy to manage. With an extended vegetation period, Soma A+ (Rock Bud) can be coaxed into a larger plant, and her cannabis seeds will perform well while still being short enough to stay inconspicuous in an outdoor garden. A fast bloomer, Soma A+ cannabis seeds finishes in about 8 weeks and wards off spider mites, often being the last plant still holding these pests at bay. The yield makes this a bud for a connoisseur rather than a commercial grower, but the ease of growth and the quality of the final product will make this a coveted weed to share with your inner circle. At maturity, Soma A+ develops sugary red leaves reminiscent of autumn`s best maples. As the mostly indica genetics would lead you to expect, the buzz is relaxing to the body and mind, and good for contemplation or napping on rainy day afternoons. Better as a day ender than a day starter, Soma A+ (Rock Bud) provides medicinal quality cannabis with healing properties for what ails you, whether physical, psychological, or spiritual in nature.

I was lucky enough to get a clone and breed from her, but somas prices are ridiculous but worth it. I remember my very first grow indoor in Oakland I got botrytis every growers worst nightmare! Moldy buds that are unsmokable , but somas rock bud survived where all my others turned to mush! If you don't want couch lock bud you should look into plants with low. THC and high CBD and CBN content, right now I'm interested in remedy for that purpose, so I don't just smoke all day and can get things done. CBDs near 15 % with trace of thc, less than. 1% or gravity or Charlettes Web. Nirvanas a great Seedbank but go through attitude to order seeds, they have ripped me off twice, attitude I get in 5 days, and use the promo code 420 for additional 20% off plus UFO freebies, I have gotten great freebies from them. I'm the worst about weed because everyone knows how much I love smoking and growing, but have you ever used the app leafly? It's great for helping with strains and reading reviews! Pm me for any questions! Hugs, my Starboyblu and always best wishes you're friend lee

And to think,i just throw all of my seeds in the mud and get lucky sometimes! Lol! Heav girl, you know your shit! Xo

Hi heavenlee great post im happy 2 read ur expertise hear with this thread. I do use leafly and it is helpful but when it comes 2 ordering from seed banks I don't even know where 2 start.like when it comes 2 all the imitators out there....????? ijdk but what uve said I think I listen 2 u.most of the people ive spoke with that say they grow r just wanna b's and cant back it up. Now the 1''s that do are paranoid they'll get robbed and stingy when it comes 2 clones so idk but for the time be'n ill keep up my homework....thanx ~ sbb  p.s.  how do u feel about autoflowers think I could go that route?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back