Marijuana Strains

For those of you yearning for a bit of DQ, keep an eye on the board over the weekend. The old Wookie may be delivering a well established, highly professional vendor that could possibly accommodate you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would enjoy a professional vendor of any strain and DBG backed???? Well, THAT would be my idea of heaven....

For those of you yearning for a bit of DQ, keep an eye on the board over the weekend. The old Wookie may be delivering a well established, highly professional vendor that could possibly accommodate you!
Why thank you Jewy. I'm sure that would be very appreciated by many people on this forum. As I mentioned in another thread, I don't partake much anymore as I did in my younger years, but am starting to rethink it. I recently had some B. Dream and it helped immensely with my headaches. There has been no other med that really does much for them, especially migraines. So thank you again.

What a momentous occasion this is going to be.  The first vendor of it's kind on the forum!  Hopefully we can get more vendors to hop on board and want to be listed on DBG.  As a side note, these vendors are not backed by DBG but reviewed by DBG members.  DBG has no private affiliations with these vendors, just like the rest of the vendors you see on the board.  Still, I'm sure they're going to be very, very popular.

What a momentous occasion this is going to be. The first vendor of it's kind on the forum! Hopefully we can get more vendors to hop on board and want to be listed on DBG. As a side note, these vendors are not backed by DBG but reviewed by DBG members. DBG has no private affiliations with these vendors, just like the rest of the vendors you see on the board. Still, I'm sure they're going to be very, very popular.
That's an excellent and important point SS, so thank you for addressing it. While it will be my pleasure to introduce this long established private vendor to DBG and provide reviews when appropriate, neither DBG, nor any of it's staff members, have any material interest in this or any other vendor.

So, having provided that point of clarification, and as Soldier mentioned, this is a great first step for DBG in terms of building the MM section, and my hope is that it serves as a stepping stone in bringing other vendors into the DBG family.

Based on the always reliable advice of SS, I decided to try out the PPD that KG now has in stock again.  I ordered on Tuesday and received a little while ago.  While I have not had the opportunity to sample it as I'm still at freaking work, it looks and smells amazing.  Really stoked to give it a try tonight as I am sure it will live up to SS's review.  Here are a couple of pics of my newest little ladies.  As always, sorry for the not so great quality from my cell.  Enjoy the holiday.  S-

Based on the always reliable advice of SS, I decided to try out the PPD that KG now has in stock again.  I ordered on Tuesday and received a little while ago.  While I have not had the opportunity to sample it as I'm still at freaking work, it looks and smells amazing.  Really stoked to give it a try tonight as I am sure it will live up to SS's review.  Here are a couple of pics of my newest little ladies.  As always, sorry for the not so great quality from my cell.  Enjoy the holiday.  S-

attachicon.gif
ppd_0831_1.jpg

attachicon.gif
ppd_0831_2.jpg
I've been anticipating your review of the strain.  I really hope old Pandora didn't let you down, she never did for me.  I've been partaking in KG's Purple Pandora bubble hash from my last order.  The stuff's pretty damned potent but is missing some of the plant power, I guess that's the only way to describe it.  Unfortunately the Purple Pandora buds went on sale the day after I placed my order or I would have gotten both.  They're definitely going on my shopping list.

Again, DGSB, don't leave me hangin'.  Let me know what you thought of my favorite strain!

I've been anticipating your review of the strain.  I really hope old Pandora didn't let you down, she never did for me.  I've been partaking in KG's Purple Pandora bubble hash from my last order.  The stuff's pretty damned potent but is missing some of the plant power, I guess that's the only way to describe it.  Unfortunately the Purple Pandora buds went on sale the day after I placed my order or I would have gotten both.  They're definitely going on my shopping list.

Again, DGSB, don't leave me hangin'.  Let me know what you thought of my favorite strain!
Hey SS.  Sorry about that... been caught up in my little "palm tree" drama, lol.  Previously, I tried the Cherry AK47 and the Blue Dream.  The AK honestly did not do much for me.  Felt a little energized but not the zip I was looking for.  The BD had a bit more of a punch and also allowed me to keep clarity and some of the buzz I was looking for running parallel to each other; which to me was rather interesting.  Ok, the Pandora. It knocked me on my ass.  Love it.  It was exactly (and then some) the "I need to just chill, laugh, slip into deep thought and realize my deep thought was actually hysterical...basically allowed the escape for a few hours" that I was looking for.  Easily the best of the 3 from KG I have tried... far and away.  Other two certainly have their value for the different ways they hit you... but Pandora IS the one.  I am pleased I saw your review of it as that enticed me to give it a try and it truly delivered.  A+ to KG on that one and thank you for putting out on review.  Now I owe you 2x over.  Thanks again and have a good one.  S-

Hey SS.  Sorry about that... been caught up in my little "palm tree" drama, lol.  Previously, I tried the Cherry AK47 and the Blue Dream.  The AK honestly did not do much for me.  Felt a little energized but not the zip I was looking for.  The BD had a bit more of a punch and also allowed me to keep clarity and some of the buzz I was looking for running parallel to each other; which to me was rather interesting.  Ok, the Pandora. It knocked me on my ass.  Love it.  It was exactly (and then some) the "I need to just chill, laugh, slip into deep thought and realize my deep thought was actually hysterical...basically allowed the escape for a few hours" that I was looking for.  Easily the best of the 3 from KG I have tried... far and away.  Other two certainly have their value for the different ways they hit you... but Pandora IS the one.  I am pleased I saw your review of it as that enticed me to give it a try and it truly delivered.  A+ to KG on that one and thank you for putting out on review.  Now I owe you 2x over.  Thanks again and have a good one.  S-
Oh how I do miss those "palm tree" dramas.  Looks like you're dealing with a full scale board scare over there.  I'm pulling for you guys and hoping for the best possible outcome.  At least you have some nice PPB on hand for when you want to get away from it all.  I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying it!

How is the Pandora with pain relief? I'm looking to get back into it due to migraines, which I haven't found any meds that help so far.

How is the Pandora with pain relief? I'm looking to get back into it due to migraines, which I haven't found any meds that help so far.
For migraines, I would look for a pure indica strain.  Although PPB is listed as "indica dominant" it tends to display more of the traits of a strong sativa high.  At higher intake levels I have noticed some neck tightening effects which would not be favorable to a migraineur.  Since I'm not a huge fan of indicas, I couldn't recommend any strains on any of the menu's I currently have.

For migraines, I would look for a pure indica strain.  Although PPB is listed as "indica dominant" it tends to display more of the traits of a strong sativa high.  At higher intake levels I have noticed some neck tightening effects which would not be favorable to a migraineur.  Since I'm not a huge fan of indicas, I couldn't recommend any strains on any of the menu's I currently have.
Thanks SS, I appreciate it.

Thanks SS, I appreciate it.
Like Soldier, I'm not a big Indica fan, but I do know two former hockey players who suffer from concussion related migraines. Both get exceptional results from a pure Indica called Purple Kush. Just a thought.

Like Soldier, I'm not a big Indica fan, but I do know two former hockey players who suffer from concussion related migraines. Both get exceptional results from a pure Indica called Purple Kush. Just a thought.
Thanks Jewy, the migraines are unbearable and the last thing I would want is a sativa. It's impossible to relax during migraines. You tend to squirm for about 18 hours.

Over the next week or so I'll be posting some reviews of some new strains I haven't tried, and some pictures of ones I have tried that are really good.

Here is the first picture of what I will be reviewing;

IMG-20130906-00205.jpg

Lemon Skunk. This one is very good.

IMG-20130906-00208.jpg

Over the next week or so I'll be posting some reviews of some new strains I haven't tried, and some pictures of ones I have tried that are really good.

Here is the first picture of what I will be reviewing;
IMG-20130906-00205.jpg

Lemon Skunk. This one is very good.
IMG-20130906-00208.jpg
Very nice looking Sneazel. I'm kind of upset that I just moved back from that area of the country. I think I'll go back haha!

Very nice looking Sneazel. I'm kind of upset that I just moved back from that area of the country. I think I'll go back haha!
Hey Dkaramazov, if you know where here is, you should know you don't want to come back.This mostly damp and dark place full of very unusual people is driving me nuts. Not sure when you were last here but traffic sucks soooo bad now and the roads are just falling apart.

I had not wanted to leave either due to the green, but now that I see I can order it via mail to anywhere, I'm ready to leave. Problem is the jobs available here for what I do is amazing, same for my wife, and we don't want to move. I could work and do my job from anywhere in the US, but my wife cant. The Documented 42 days of sun per year only is not enough for me. Without green and beans I would be a very nasty person here. And I can't drive my nice classic VW Bugs because I don't want to have to clean them after each drive, so their use is limited to 42 days per year.

But back to the green.

I will post a pic soon of the Lemon Skunk out of the bag.

Lemon Skunk is a sativa and my favorite day time strain. It's super sticky and smelly and crystally and is more leafy as I prefer. No matter how much I smoke I never get a headache and the affect never lowers for each hit, this is the on the verge of a seizure stuff even after using it all day.

It's not a heavy high, it's great for catching a buzz and then washing your car or going on a walk or even doing work in a now less frustrated mind set. It leaves thinking clear and provides me an overall relaxation feeling without being tired or unmotivated.

This is the one Sativa I would select if I had to have only one strain of Sativa only. It seems like its a local cross here from a group that does very scientific and methodical strain creations. If you ever see Lemon Skunk (they have also called it Lemon #1), give it a try.

I'll post a picture of a bud close up soon, but I'll go smoke some now :)

IMG-20130909-00217.jpg

Merlot Kush is a very good Indica and currently the one I would pick if I had to pick only one indica.

It smells very green and has an intense smell, and its very sticky too without a lot of smaller stems or the more fibrous flower centers where seeds would form.

It's a smooth and sweet Great tasting smoke that doesn't leave any harsh aftertaste and it's affect remains about the same even if you smoke it all day.

The feeling is a nice relaxing body high tha creeps in slowly. For me it makes me sit still and relax and feel slow and happy but it doesn't transition into a lazy not motivated sleepy feeling. For me its best after working hard at something physically and then taking an hour or so break to relax before continuing the work. It's a great and relaxing high, but an hour later you won't be stuck to a couch still.

9/10 overall

10/10 smell

10/10 taste

9/10 looks

9/10 affect

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back