Marijuana Strains

Update on the Girl Scout Cookies. I think my boy might have been mistaken on referring to it as a sativa dominant strain. Those ladies packed a hell of a punch, but more a hard hitting body high as opposed to the usual energetic mental high of sativa dominants. Tremendously potent and powerful, and worth every penny, but if you run across this strain, be advised that it certainly feels more indica than sativa dominant.

Update on the Girl Scout Cookies. I think my boy might have been mistaken on referring to it as a sativa dominant strain. Those ladies packed a hell of a punch, but more a hard hitting body high as opposed to the usual energetic mental high of sativa dominants. Tremendously potent and powerful, and worth every penny, but if you run across this strain, be advised that it certainly feels more indica than sativa dominant.
GR is advertising 2 different strains of GSC - one is Indica and one is Sativa.  Says the Indica one is better, in his opinion.

GR is advertising 2 different strains of GSC - one is Indica and one is Sativa.  Says the Indica one is better, in his opinion.
Interesting. Well, the one I have is definitely the Indica dominant. The Indica vs. Sativa experiences are quite distinctive. I can't speak to the Sativa strain, but the Indica strain knocks you on your a**, and I mean Mike Tyson TKO. In fact, I have to use a pipe or roll one up with it. Tried it with the bong the first night, and had a major case of the bends. A little too potent at my age. On the positive side, a nice pipe full and I'm good to go, so a quad goes a long, long way.

Jewy,

If I say too much, just delete this.

What is your opinion of the Fire OG strain and/or  Sour Diesel strains?  I need suggestions from people who might be able to describe effects of these kind of strains.

I don't care for fruity, sweet, bubblegum or sour cherry pie tastes.......

stick to more "natural" type strains such as Super Skunk (not to be confused with Super Fly  LOL)

I personally love the smell & taste.  Just brings back the 'old days' when I was younger.

Really helps my pain/meds work better.

I have been told I would probably like Fire OG or perhaps something like Sour Diesel because they do have more "old-timey"  natural taste. 

I would like something that creeps; that hypes me up at first, but kicks my a**  then lasts a satisfying time to end with me getting some sleep.

Any suggestions?  Because GR is like Baskin Robbins - 31 flavors to please everyone......except no dip sticks to try a bite.

Like a kid in a candy store, sooo many choices makes it sooo hard to choose.

Then hope I like it enough to have for while (if you know GR's ordering requirements)

Others don't seem to have many choices or prices as sweet as GR. 

I need help deciding which strain to choose.......  please  /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Well, the one I have is definitely the Indica dominant. The Indica vs. Sativa experiences are quite distinctive. I can't speak to the Sativa strain, but the Indica strain knocks you on your a**, and I mean Mike Tyson TKO. In fact, I have to use a pipe or roll one up with it. Tried it with the bong the first night, and had a major case of the bends. A little too potent at my age. On the positive side, a nice pipe full and I'm good to go, so a quad goes a long, long way.
Yes, I think you have Indica - GR says it's killer.

Jewy,

If I say too much, just delete this.

What is your opinion of the Fire OG strain and/or Sour Diesel strains? I need suggestions from people who might be able to describe effects of these kind of strains.

I don't care for fruity, sweet, bubblegum or sour cherry pie tastes.......

stick to more "natural" type strains such as Super Skunk (not to be confused with Super Fly LOL)

I personally love the smell & taste. Just brings back the 'old days' when I was younger.

Really helps my pain/meds work better.

I have been told I would probably like Fire OG or perhaps something like Sour Diesel because they do have more "old-timey" natural taste.

I would like something that creeps; that hypes me up at first, but kicks my a** then lasts a satisfying time to end with me getting some sleep.

Any suggestions? Because GR is like Baskin Robbins - 31 flavors to please everyone......except no dip sticks to try a bite.

Like a kid in a candy store, sooo many choices makes it sooo hard to choose.

Then hope I like it enough to have for while (if you know GR's ordering requirements)

Others don't seem to have many choices or prices as sweet as GR.

I need help deciding which strain to choose....... please /default_smile.png
In terms of flavor, I'd recommend the Fire OG versus the SD. For essentially the reasons you mention. A more "old school" taste. As for effects, personally, I don't enjoy Indica strains as much at this point in my life. A little too heavy and quick knockout, although you'll sleep well, no doubt. You seem to have similar tastes, in that you like a slow onset with mental stimulation, followed by a smooth, sleep inducing comedown. For that, I recommend sticking with the Sativa strains.

Does anyone else find the satisfying taste is only achieved with a traditional paper rolled version? I won't even partake a blunt, which in this area is referred to using a cigar wrapper. I find the flavor is just ruined with any type of blunt wrapper. I haven't had the pleasure of using vaporizers, which I know isn't what they are called, but hope y'all know what I'm talking about. /default_smile.png The name will strike once I hit post, but you can remind me and advise how it affects taste if you like.

I won't bother searching. It isn't like the option, given the restrictions, lack of menu and such here, is worth delving into. I'm not mail ordering what is a highly restricted "sched" one med here.

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of flavor, I'd recommend the Fire OG versus the SD. For essentially the reasons you mention. A more "old school" taste. As for effects, personally, I don't enjoy Indica strains as much at this point in my life. A little too heavy and quick knockout, although you'll sleep well, no doubt. You seem to have similar tastes, in that you like a slow onset with mental stimulation, followed by a smooth, sleep inducing comedown. For that, I recommend sticking with the Sativa strains.
 I had considered trying either Fire OG  or something like "Blue Dream" (that was shown as 50/50 mix) or something similar - to get the best of both worlds  LOL

I will probably alternate something new with my old fav.  Sometimes I want to get hit hard, so I'll eventually check out one of the new hard hitters like Platinum Cookies or Silver Haze, being the adventurous sort. /default_wink.png

When I think how much water I carried (about to have heat stroke) when I was young to the middle of no where and how beautiful those babies are.........being sticky all over my body LOL  /default_ohmy.png    wow - nostalgia.   

This link shows some beauties -

on next to last row, it shows Girl Scout Cookies - Indica, skip a bud (LOL), then 3rd bud on same line says GSC - Sativa

http://buds4u.imgur.com/all/

I don't know anything about this vendor but pics seem to jive with others I've found as far as bud appearance.

Does anyone else find the satisfying taste is only achieved with a traditional paper rolled version? I won't even partake a blunt, which in this area is referred to using a cigar wrapper. I find the flavor is just ruined with any type of blunt wrapper. I haven't had the pleasure of using vaporizers, which I know isn't what they are called, but hope y'all know what I'm talking about. /default_smile.png The name will strike once I hit post, but you can remind me and advise how it affects taste if you like.

I won't bother searching. It isn't like the option, given the restrictions, lack of menu and such here, is worth delving into. I'm not mail ordering what is a highly restricted med here.
I prefer paper too.  Tastes so much better.  Has to be a good paper, too.  

1 word, "glass". Whether a dry or wet piece, no better way to get a great taste than out of a clean glass pipe.
In your experience H, what is the best method of cleaning glass pipes? I'm tackled it a number of ways, but always on the lookout for a new, more effective method.

Great question!  I'd like to know the answer to that, too.

Part of my preference for paper - no unclogging or cleaning pipe ....which I just had to do. 

I know some people who enjoy the chore. 

I'm not one of them... /default_angry.png

In your experience H, what is the best method of cleaning glass pipes? I'm tackled it a number of ways, but always on the lookout for a new, more effective method.
A combo of rubbing alcohol and epsom salt works great. If you have a small hand pipe, its easiest to just throw it all in a ziploc and shake vigorously. If you're cleaning a 2 foot tube, or a crazy looking bubbler or something, you have to get more creative with how you apply the alcohol and salt. Of course rinse with warm (not hot) water thoroughly and let dry before use.

Just warm water (with or without a little bit of soap) can work well too, especially with the aid of a poker, like an unfolded paper clip or something.

And one little trick that goes a long way for keeping your herbs tasty, is just to simply wipe your bowl or slide with a paper towel right after burning (while the glass is still warm). Any resin from what you just burned will come right off. Its tough to remember to do each time, but keeping the bowl part itself resin-free helps everything taste better.

best way to clean a small glass pipe IMO just throw it in a pot of boiling water for  20 minutes, if its cheap it may break  but if its quality no problems

And one little trick that goes a long way for keeping your herbs tasty, is just to simply wipe your bowl or slide with a paper towel right after burning (while the glass is still warm). Any resin from what you just burned will come right off. Its tough to remember to do each time, but keeping the bowl part itself resin-free helps everything taste better.
never done this but great advice

Couple pics of KG Blue Dream.  Again, cell phone pics sorry for low quality of them.  Haven't tried it yet (still at work) but smells awesome.  Have a good one.  S

If you had to name ONE strain that you wouldn't want to miss out on in this lifetime - which strain would it be?

(BTW I've been told I should try the Jack Herer sometime, too, as it was award-winning etc)

If you had to name ONE strain that you wouldn't want to miss out on in this lifetime - which strain would it be?

(BTW I've been told I should try the Jack Herer sometime, too, as it was award-winning etc)
The JH is certainly as billed, although I found it to be a little pricey compared to others in terms of "bang for your buck". In terms of value, potency and a balanced experienced (energy vs punch), Among MM provider strains, I'd have to say the Blue Dream is the one. I'd love to find a 60/40 Sativa dominant Girl Scout Cookies hybrid, as it's dense, potent and packs a Joe Frazier-like wallop, but at my age, I just don't enjoy the full on Indica experience as much as I used to. So Blue Dream, followed by AK-47. Really love the energy, but lacks the extra kick of BD's Indica component.

Among strains I haven't seen with MM providers, but have had locally, a 60/40 Sativa called Banana Kush was terrific, as was "Papa Smurf", which is similar to Blue Dream. If I really had to choose one though, among all strains, I'd probably have to go with Sour Diesel, as I love the pure Sativa daytime energy and pain relief aspects of it. On the other side of the "favorite" coin, if you REALLY want your arse kicked, and to sleep like a baby, there's nothing like the pure Indica power of Purple Punch.

19999290_b4629e96ba.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back