Marijuana Strains

I know Denise, I think the areas true #1 cash crop is MJ. Personally I've been fortunate enough to grow a big bush of the stuff myself in the past, which turned out to be awesome despite the unknown strain of seed used. 

My biggest problem growing, and perhaps this belongs on a different thread, is the way seeds tend to shoot up out of control. Like a weed. /default_smile.png The only problem is it gets to be 6 inches an falls over. I'm hoping my current attempt, the first in a while now, has better results.

That usually is lack of light I think. I think you can plant it deeper when that happens, however I have not attempted to grow anything in my closet in like 20 years. Worth a try.

That usually is lack of light I think. I think you can plant it deeper when that happens, however I have not attempted to grow anything in my closet in like 20 years. Worth a try.
I'm pretty sure it gets plenty of light, nothing growing indoors here. I tried planting them deeper and the first sprouts just came open yesterday. If they grow too fast this time IDK what else to try. I did use regular dirt instead of Miracle Grow, I need some "Don't Grow So Fast". We'll know by midweek. 

Thanks for the suggestion, H~T

Apologize in advance if too nice a post to tolerate   /default_laugh.png  

Topic used to be a love of mine long time ago, devoted much time to it...... you know how it is when you love doing something   LOL

I know Denise, I think the areas true #1 cash crop is MJ. Personally I've been fortunate enough to grow a big bush of the stuff myself in the past, which turned out to be awesome despite the unknown strain of seed used. 

My biggest problem growing, and perhaps this belongs on a different thread, is the way seeds tend to shoot up out of control. Like a weed. /default_smile.png The only problem is it gets to be 6 inches an falls over. I'm hoping my current attempt, the first in a while now, has better results.

There are ways to prune it when a little older that slows height growth and increases width or density of growth but I wouldn't start them at only 6 inches & scraggly right now due to youth..

Popsicle stick or other support easy to use to help the baby stand up straight until st*m little stronger/bigger.

Babies (and teenagers) are often gangly during growth periods.....  LOL   At least yours won't trip over two big feet like my son did  /default_laugh.png

Your baby may not be getting correct lighting for long enough hours of light if too tall & gangly looking. Tho at first many of them look like that.  Fixable.

However you can use lighting adjustment at that height to begin shaping and molding this into what you want it to be eventually.

Light type, spectrum type, intensity, and length of time in light all important and easy to control if indoors..

Using more light for longer periods of time can decrease rate of height growth and encourage width growth or 'filling in more'

About 20 hr/day of light and 4 hr/day darkness good balance until near Her-*vest (they do need some 'dark time' during growth contrary to people who say 24/7 lighting)

Before Her**vesT you would gradually decrease 'light time' to simulate autumn approaching with shorter days......

Using a timer would make light adjustments easier on you.

Good thing about indoors is you can lengthen your growing season, not controlled by nature.

Basic principle Less light = taller faster (as 'she' reaches for more light which is food to her - she's growing and she's hungry LOL that's why height outstripping width grwoth). 

Outdoors you don't have much control over light but you can supplement natural sunshine with some fluorescent lighting to increase total light time since just one, that's feasible depending upon where it's located and not much trouble.

Fluorescent is most like natural sunlight - I always liked fluorescent aquarium lights, very close to true sunlight & best in my experiences for growth - plus they won't produce too much heat and harm your baby or scorch leaves - even if placed close to it - other type bulbs can pose danger with heat they produce.

With just one baby you'll probably just use a multiple-spectrum fluorescent - fluorescent bulbs come in a variety of styles - fluorescent great for nurturing babies and growth but not so good for last phase of development - you might have problems triggering the flowering with a fluorescent bult but a multiple spectrum fluorescent may do the job for you.  You could try using a blue spectrum fluorescent bulb during growth period cuz they are sooo good for the growth phase and then switch over to a multiple spectrum bulb to trigger flowering - the change could cause your baby to begin producing flowers...... Good thing is fluorescents aren't expensive.

Just FYI:There are a couple of ways you can handle lighting - if you get serious about it later on and want to do more.

You can use a multple-spectrum entire time (or better start with blue spectrum fluorescent for growth/development then switch to multiple spectrum bulb)

OR you can specialize with 2 types of bulbs for 2 phases,

(I haven't used Metal Halide bulbs but told they are becoming more and more  popular because you can buy both blue and red spectrum bulbs but more expensive so not worth it for one baby)

Blue spectrum fluorescent (above 5,000k) induces growth  (also very good for aquarium plants) - but you should know (blue is 'cool' light) and blue light  delays flowering -which might be desirable until baby has grown enough to suit you.

Then IF you are specializing bulbs, switch to red.spectrum lighting for next phase.....

you can use fluorescent multiple-spectrum but fluorescent bulbs don't really produce enough red (or 'warm' light) to trigger your baby to move into next phase of development.  If you have trouble getting her to flower - you may have to switch bulbs to get desired effect.

Red spectrum lighting (below 3,000k) is used when ready to induce flowering, let your baby develop and 'blossom'.to reach her potential..... /default_smile.png

*HPS (High Pressure Sodium) lamps are good for Red spectrum but don't use them for growth phase unless you want a tall, gangly or scraggly result. It sucks for growth but great at triggering flower/fruit production in plants.

*LEDs are the lighting of the future - they produce both blue and red spectrums, as well as being programmed for specific spectrum, are very energy efficient (but expensive to buy) so I'd say not good for just one baby.  Just so you know, this method would consist of LEDs on a circuit board,   

There are ways to gently prune your baby in certain areas once she's larger and stronger that can control height and width growth levels..

Things can also be done to sorta 'trick' plants into 'believing' they're older, more mature than really are - Double bonus if done correctly.

Been a while I'd have to play around with a couple but it's probably like riding a bike   /default_tongue.png

you can also increase the &T*H#C% content making it think it's 2nd or 3rd generation by treating it certain ways.

Mess with its head  /default_laugh.png

Wow, I feel nostalgic writing this post........

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Independence Day!

8uu9.jpg

Don't forget to light your "Fire"-works!

/default_tongue.png

Rec'd from KG.  Cherry AK-47.  ok I messed with the little editor I have on my PC at the office and was able to brighten it up a bit.  First pic is the one I brightened (as in the brighter one lol).  Still doesn't do it actual justice but a better gist at least.  Sorry not better quality pics.... but H, at least I gave it a whirl.  S-

Last edited:
Lovely lady you have there! With any luck, a few of her sisters will find their way to my place in the very near future.
I tried to make the pic  better.  Didn't get it a lot better but it might make you a little more happy about meeting the sisters.  /default_wink.png S-

attachicon.gif
cherry_AK47_a (2).jpg
attachicon.gif
cherry_AK47_a.jpg

Rec'd from KG.  Cherry AK-47.  ok I messed with the little editor I have on my PC at the office and was able to brighten it up a bit.  First pic is the one I brightened (as in the brighter one lol).  Still doesn't do it actual justice but a better gist at least.  Sorry not better quality pics.... but H, at least I gave it a whirl.  S-
Lookin good!  As beautiful as the girls in this thread are, they aren't very photogenic.  Why so shy, pretty nuggets?

I can't recall ever coming across that particular strain.. looks like its Indica or Indica dominant?

Lovely lady you have there! With any luck, a few of her sisters will find their way to my place in the very near future.
attachicon.gif
cherry_AK47_a (2).jpg
attachicon.gif
cherry_AK47_a.jpg

33397499.jpg

Lookin good! As beautiful as the girls in this thread are, they aren't very photogenic. Why so shy, pretty nuggets?

I can't recall ever coming across that particular strain.. looks like its Indica or Indica dominant?
Actually, the AK-47 is an indoor, Sativa dominant. Lovely AND energetic, LOL!

cherry_AK47_a (2).jpg cherry_AK47_a.jpg

Rec'd from KG. Cherry AK-47. ok I messed with the little editor I have on my PC at the office and was able to brighten it up a bit. First pic is the one I brightened (as in the brighter one lol). Still doesn't do it actual justice but a better gist at least. Sorry not better quality pics.... but H, at least I gave it a whirl. S-
Lookin good! Hoping mine will arrive by the end of the week.

One more of the latest orange ladies.. unknown indoor strain.  As you can see in my July 4th post, it could have been cured a little better, but damn, this shit is hittin' like good fried chicken!

wpnb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One more of the latest orange ladies.. unknown indoor strain. As you can see in my July 4th post, it could have been cured a little better, but damn, this shit is hittin' like good fried chicken!

wpnb.jpg
LOL! Shittin' n' gettin', like good fried chicken. A lovely orange lady indeed, even if on the moist side. (:

saw J-bacca already answered the dominant question.  I'm a liking it thus far. S-

Last edited:
LOL! Shittin' n' gettin', like good fried chicken. A lovely orange lady indeed, even if on the moist side. (:
Yeah just a little damp and kind of leafy.  I've since pulled off the excess leaf to add to the future cana-butter collection, and its crisped up nicely in the jar /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back