Marijuana Strains

As usual, the picture sucks and does it no justice.. but here's a few choice nugs from the latest batch.. Super Lemon Haze.  My camera seemed to want to focus on the text on the back of the book instead of the greenery, and having to downsize the pics so much to upload them here (69KB limit) dimishes quality quite a bit as well.  Anyway enough ranting from me.

Dry fluffy nugs, great taste, smell and appearance.  Sativa dominant, very uplifting high.  Hadn't tried before today, but this just may be a new favorite!

I need something like that as most people around here prefer indica which just puts me to sleep, after I eat all the chips and dip. /default_sad.png

EDIT: I kow what you mean about the cropping/resizing here. Getting my avatar from over a mb to under 50 kb takes away a lot of the sharpness.  I use FastStone Resizer which is free and I haven't used it much. There may be alternate ways to use it like different filters and such, I'll have to use it more to see if I can figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, wanted to try and upload a better pic and now it says I can upload 5.69K of files?  Nevermind then.  Either a glitch or each member has only so much hosting space on the forum.

not that bad of a pic, H! /default_smile.png  quite nice indeed!  and your right, its funny but yeah, the camera was more interested on focusing on the lettering than the buds... lol

all in all thought, not bad. say, did you score that from Keywee, Or domestic again?

i also agree wholeheartedly about the re-cropping/sizing of the pictures to fit... and to boot, there is a limit of bytes worth of pictures to each post, so you download a 300kb you only got like 50kb more for the second.  i ran into that restraint last time and it does affect the quality of the picture tremendously!  looks all grainy and the one picture of mine looks like it has lines going though it... blah, blah, haha.  

anyways, not to go too off, but yeah, there should be more space allowed for pictures. especially the avatar, as HT said,  took me hours to try and get that photo just right anf to size. sheesh... it really does byte, man!  /default_wink.png pun intended...

good stuff, bro. this BBK from GR is still kicking my azz and the GSC is a nice blend to go along with it...

later

OG

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend sent me a "mager" yesterday. These things are amazing. They are made by Acme 420 go to the website and check these out. Cigars made with 100% mj. Makes a blunt look like child’s play. If you have the opportunity get one you won't be disappointed.

Jack Herer

Not the most spectacular specimen I've ever seen.  I wish I could have caught some of the trichromes with this cell phone camera.  Here's the best and most realistic pic I took:

2pr7okx.jpg

I would post pics but I can't seem to figure out how to post from a iPhone but anyways until anyone actually shows some real fresh indoor weed I will assume your just rookies plus on top of fact no one knew what bammer meant. You guys actually went as far as to make fun of me for using the term; damn I'm pretty speechless and that banana kush is not banana kush because it wouldn't possess no such tints of dark. So I rest my case and hope you guys can become a vet like me.

I would post pics but I can't seem to figure out how to post from a iPhone but anyways until anyone actually shows some real fresh indoor weed I will assume your just rookies plus on top of fact no one knew what bammer meant. You guys actually went as far as to make fun of me for using the term; damn I'm pretty speechless and that banana kush is not banana kush because it wouldn't possess no such tints of dark. So I rest my case and hope you guys can become a vet like me.
Yeah, we got a real pissin' contest going here. This is kind of one of the few good vibes threads we got going here. If you were learning shit from what you're smoking, you'd act like a vet and come in peace.

It's fun making fun of you so keep pleading your case.

LOL, I thought I posted something along the same lines yesterday. I must have thought twice and just figured it wasn't worth replying to so I hit the back arrow on my browser. If I accidentally hit Post and then think twice the only thing that can be done is either editing everything out or posting Never Mind.

But too many times I'll think I want to reply then wonder why I even bothered. Hopefully one day I'll be as much a posting vet as he is a growing vet and I'll know better when to reply and when not to.

Can anybody tell me what tint of green "medical grade cat-nip" is supposed to have ? If anybody could figure out how to post a pic id be forever in your debt.

Sorry guys had to get in on this.

Hey Cymbaline,

Please don't be sorry, Your just what this thread need to change direction. The "Green Tint" varys depending what part of the country it is from. My cat seems to enjoy the fresh dark green plant I have growing, he just eats it right off the plant. Won't even let it dry so it can be rolled up and smoked. He says its healthier that way. Oh shit I'm talking to the cat!!!

Happy Weekend

From now on, I think it would be a good idea for us to post pictures of our cats. I would but I can't post pics from my iphone.

(unfortunately, the truth is, I no longer have a cat. I forgot that something always ends up getting microwaved after I smoke a dust blunt. It was a hard lesson to learn.)

From now on, I think it would be a good idea for us to post pictures of our cats. I would but I can't post pics from my iphone.

(unfortunately, the truth is, I no longer have a cat. I forgot that something always ends up getting microwaved after I smoke a dust blunt. It was a hard lesson to learn.)
Well now, I'm pleased to hear that Los Cohibas Dustados are still in the offing! Don't bogart that bad boy my fine skeletal friend, the Wookie is back, and by the looks of things, a strong buzz will be required to make sense of things around here these days!

You got any nude pictures of this puddy tat? No? You wanna see some? /default_wink.png

Not that I would do that to you SS. Unless you move into a 60 mile radius. And give me a camera. Mine powered down, revealing it's location. Oddly enough, some people don't like poorly hidden cameras. /default_angry.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back