Marijuana Strains

Well now, I'm pleased to hear that Los Cohibas Dustados are still in the offing! Don't bogart that bad boy my fine skeletal friend, the Wookie is back, and by the looks of things, a strong buzz will be required to make sense of things around here these days!
The last time we smoked together you trashed my living room, pissed on my couch, ate all of my frozen meats, taunted the dust monsters into attacking me, and dismantled my R2 unit.  I remember you had me convinced we were in the wrong house the whole time until you smashed my "Veteran Cannabis Connoisseur" trophy over my urban dictionary.  I don't think anyone's ever tricked me that good before, the next time I'm passing out the dusty old cigars, I'll be sure to give you two.

Welcome back to the forum, I'm sure we'll see each other around.

Well now, I'm pleased to hear that Los Cohibas Dustados are still in the offing! Don't bogart that bad boy my fine skeletal friend, the Wookie is back, and by the looks of things, a strong buzz will be required to make sense of things around here these days!
Holy cow, I musta been high cause I didn't even notice the fuzzy man was around. Apparently I'm using the wrong stuff to get high because I been eff'd up pretty damn good 24 of the last 36 hours and I still can't make sense of it.

All I can recall is a gypsy showed up and suddenly the top two vendors had delivery problems. One fell totally off the map into the black hole area, the other must have orbited too close for one day and all the orders got lost. Naturally my order got sucked into oblivion too. Now I got to wait two more weeks before I get any more. I won't have any medicine either. /default_wink.png 

As promised, and back on topic, a slightly better close-up of a couple of the Super Lemon girls

91756951.jpg
Aaaah man, I love a red haired beauty. Break out the six foot bong, or blunt wrapper if you want, I prefer a plain J<>B 1.25. Welcome to Flavor Country is what I say.

I just got some Pinneapple Punch. I've never heard of this strain before, but it was very dank and dense, but with a very powerful sativa dominant effect. I LOVE it, has anyone else tried or heard of this strain?  

Hey Cymbaline,

Please don't be sorry, Your just what this thread need to change direction. The "Green Tint" varys depending what part of the country it is from. My cat seems to enjoy the fresh dark green plant I have growing, he just eats it right off the plant. Won't even let it dry so it can be rolled up and smoked. He says its healthier that way. Oh shit I'm talking to the cat!!!

Happy Weekend
Try battling  deer.  They won't leave alone to mature. They'll fight barbed wire fences or anything else in their way.

Heard of them getting entire areas.  Sad farmers  /default_sad.png  

Grew up farming in Kentucky.  Have to say I love skun-ck - smell, taste (Oh yeah), everything about it

I'd like to know more about current situation but "ear wax"?  That doesn't sound so appetizing to me.  Some Acapulco G or Panama R would be ok w/me right now.  I usually make visit home once/yr to take care of this matter with family,  but this year my body is saying "you're too fked up to drive 1000 miles each way".   Don't know what to do - so I'm once again turning to the wondrous dbg members, who have answers to so many problems.  Reading all the threads and straining my brain to decipher posts for something I can use to resolve my issue.  All these initials & names are blowing my mind.  

Someone referred to very hard nubs they had - I'm not trying to act like some big expert - but did you try putting them in strainer over steaming water for just couple minutes to loosen? Worked with hard-packed el-bows long time ago.  Just had to make sure to dry good on paper afterward to avoid mold. 

This topic is just making me sad. I love Dixie but it ain't the place to look for anything like those pics show. /default_sad.png 

One thing that did make me have to smile was the mention of Acapulco Gold. I haven't heard that name in decades. Was it Cheech and Chong that sang about it? Doesn't really matter, about the only thing ever seen in this part is likely grown somewhere south of the border. Ain't no Gold though....

Lookin good TSS! Never tried/seen the box but I remember you mentioning it was one of your favorites. Blue Dream is great.

Pictures bring back fond memories....... but I've seen almost same in good ole Dixie -

tho I can't verify strength of yours, seen a lot of comatose people after one try on my wizard b--ong.   /default_biggrin.png

Pictures bring back fond memories....... but I've seen almost same in good ole Dixie -

tho I can't verify strength of yours, seen a lot of comatose people after one try on my wizard b--ong.   /default_biggrin.png
Strength wise, I'd say they're pretty potent.  The Pandora much more so than the Blue Dream.  They may not be one hit wonders, well, they may be for some who haven't smoked in a while, but the quality and blissfulness of the high is what attracts me to the strains that someone decided to name.

Here's some of the latest.. another no-name Indica.  Looks great, smells great, but the taste is just meh and the buzz is just meh.  Kinda disappointing.  This stuff just puts me to sleep.  Also could have been cured a little bitter, was a little spongy when I first got it.  Thankfully, I still have a small piece of OGK and some of the Super Lemon, so I only burn a little of this when its bedtime.

28716530.jpg

Here's some of the latest.. another no-name Indica.  Looks great, smells great, but the taste is just meh and the buzz is just meh.  Kinda disappointing.  This stuff just puts me to sleep.  Also could have been cured a little bitter, was a little spongy when I first got it.  Thankfully, I still have a small piece of OGK and some of the Super Lemon, so I only burn a little of this when its bedtime.
Sorry to hear those little beauties didn't perform as nicely as they appear. Some lovely ladies you have there partner!

I was so disappointed at the stuff bought in a coffee shop, or most everything I saw in a two week trip to Germany. They trimmed it so close people have gotten used to combining MJ and tobacco to roll a spliff. I'm sorry, but no MJ deserves to be treated like that. I almost choked after hitting one, and never bothered again during the trip. Stuck with the hash and a pipe, which was awesome.

I was so disappointed at the stuff bought in a coffee shop, or most everything I saw in a two week trip to Germany. They trimmed it so close people have gotten used to combining MJ and tobacco to roll a spliff. I'm sorry, but no MJ deserves to be treated like that. I almost choked after hitting one, and never bothered again during the trip. Stuck with the hash and a pipe, which was awesome.
Yeah, the spliff tobacco/herb mix is very popular all over Europe and in some Caribbean countries. I smoke tobacco anyway so I don't mind it every now and again, but def not my preference.

In one of my old apartments, I was living with a very good friend of mine and his GF who moved here from the west coast. She would only smoke with us if I rolled a tobacco/herb spliff, as she really enjoyed that when she studied abroad in Spain. I would always just put a sprinkle of tobacco in it, making it more like a 90/10 or 80/20 mix, rather than a 50/50. Caught her off guard every time ;)

This topic is just making me sad. I love Dixie but it ain't the place to look for anything like those pics show. /default_sad.png

One thing that did make me have to smile was the mention of Acapulco Gold. I haven't heard that name in decades. Was it Cheech and Chong that sang about it? Doesn't really matter, about the only thing ever seen in this part is likely grown somewhere south of the border. Ain't no Gold though....
Nope.  That stuff was such a beautiful color that I didn't believe it was really what it was supposed to be first time I saw it. 

It proved it was all that and a bag of chips.   LOL

Wonder what happened to that strain?  Why did it just seem to......disappear from the face of the earth?

Nothing that awesome should become extinct.

No gold but that was always south of the border anyway H.T.,  however don't despair for the south - it's still alive. 

Just had to get more creative, less produced and gets snatched up by insiders before reaching the streets.

The South is still very much alive and well.   LONG LIVE THE SOUTH!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back