Marijuana Strains

All straight bammer other than the banana kush which really not banana kush haha that's some other shit but i could actually smoke in that tho rather than the other stuff that was posted lol
I didn't get a friggin' word of that.  What was your point and what does "bammer" mean anyway?

Hahaha,  some pretty good decent ladies.  the batch i had last time it was so damn sticky, like sap... and now i know where it gets its name: Afgoo, or Agooey; as its gooey as hell... lol 

here is another, larger, and better picture of the blackberry kush i got.  unfortunately before i knew about this thread i had broke  the buds up, so i don't have any huge ass kolas like the afgoo.  but i think this picture does it more justice and more clear.   the hairs and colors are outstanding, and the trichomes, winter crystals indeed, just shimmering! /default_smile.png  mmmmmm......

@pyrazolam:  Damn, man! now that is some beautiful and impressive looking Mary Jane!  Ouch, my heart aches!  i might have seen that selection before by my source but never ordered,  and maybe now regretting, but like i say there is always time and opportunity.  man, that herb is just bursting with trichomes, fuzzy looking.  if i one didn't know better, might think fungus. lol

peace out!

OG
Wow, that is some nice, dense looking indica.  Makes me jealous enough to discard everything in my little collection just to try some.  Is that from GR?

Thanks bros, wish I could smoke all of you up as we speak. That'd be amazing.

Oh it is indeed Banana Kush, eh bammer haha. Couldn't believe I got it myself, let's just say a friend knows someone in Belgium and got this once a few weeks ago /default_wink.png .

kush_zps20f10f18.jpg

Better lighting / closeup

Peace fellas, SS, Heisenberg, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh it is indeed Banana Kush, eh bammer haha. Couldn't believe I got it myself, let's just say a friend knows someone in Belgium and got this once a few weeks ago /default_wink.png .

kush_zps20f10f18.jpg

Wow.. digging the close up. Looks yummy! Glad to see the thread catching on and I have the feeling your pics are going to put everyone else's to shame (like they already have) :D

kush_zps20f10f18.jpg

Dat shit doan look like bammer up in here!  Word.

kush_zps20f10f18.jpg

yeah, man, that picture certainly gives the bud better justice i think.  better lighting and closeness indeed!  VERY nice.  the other one looks MUCH different, if it is indeed the same bud?...  the first pic looks like it had mold on it or something, or it truly was that thick in trichomes. lol

like H said, your pictures are putting all of ours to shame.  i got an old ass kodak, not the best quality but its something, a step up i suppose to an iphone photo, cellphone camera...  no offense to SS. /default_wink.png  but you certainly have a great camera at your disposal.  some of those shots look like they could be on high times.  i got lucky on the Afgoo shot in my opinion.  i just think it was a bigger target than the BB is all. oh well.

and whats up with that troller?  what exactly was the point of that post, and bammer... good call H on the "bammer",  focking urban dictionary!  yo-yo that post was bammer yo, word to your motha, bullocks! hilarious.

if your gonna make a post, and one that is offensive or berating, at least make an attempt to use proper grammar and spelling next time. think before you speak,  but alas, sometimes we all say what we think.  stay clear of the UK cliche slang as well...  there is my rant of the day... . 

@SS:  yeah, bro,  i got both strains from GR.  spunky skunky stuff!  you are a man that knows his sources... /default_smile.png

OG

Hahaha: "Stay clear of the UK cliche slang as well". Advice that applies to any situation in life.
yo-yo G... don't give me no bammer weed!  we don't smoke that bammer in the SSC!  lol  focking classic if your into underground rap. /default_smile.png

and this 'guy',  he is quick with the bammer, but where exactly is his photos or source of 'non-bammer' weed? 

does anyone agree that the term weed is derogatory like me?  hmm...  could just be me.  i mean it sounds dirty and more hateful propaganda stuff kind of thing.  it doesn't fit right in my opinion.  i prefer the word pot, or marijuana, ETC... different strokes for different folks. /default_smile.png

word yo,  the bird is greater than or equal to the word... no bammer weed up in here i guess would be the underling thing to absorb here.

hilarious post P!

Hahaha: "Stay clear of the UK cliche slang as well". Advice that applies to any situation in life.
Yo that Bammer shit ain't no good, you might as well smoke some rolled up wood.  LMFAO!

yo-yo G... don't give me no bammer weed!  we don't smoke that bammer in the SSC!  lol  focking classic if your into underground rap. /default_smile.png

and this 'guy',  he is quick with the bammer, but where exactly is his photos or source of 'non-bammer' weed? 

does anyone agree that the term weed is derogatory like me?  hmm...  could just be me.  i mean it sounds dirty and more hateful propaganda stuff kind of thing.  it doesn't fit right in my opinion.  i prefer the word pot, or marijuana, ETC... different strokes for different folks. /default_smile.png

word yo,  the bird is greater than or equal to the word... no bammer weed up in here i guess would be the underling thing to absorb here.

hilarious post P!
The term weed is kind of endearing to me for only one reason.  When I was in high school my friend used to steal his parents' stash when we ran out.  The guy was a fucking goofball.  He'd come running out of his house yelling, "DUDE, I GOT DA WEED!"  And that always meant we weren't gonna be dry for the night so yes, fond memories of the word "weed".  What I really hate is when people say that they smoke trees.  That just brings up awful images in my head.  Arrrgh!

Couple pics of my latest "bammer shit" (lol)... OG Kush! 

Pictured in the middle is the "odd one out", noticeably more purple than anything else in the bag.  At first I thought it might be of a different strain that just got tossed in.  But opun further inspection, it looks/smells just like the rest of the buds, just with dark/purple spots on it... thinking it might be the start of mold /default_sad.png.  I know its hard to tell due to pic quality, but what say you fine folks?

Pictured in the middle is the "odd one out", noticeably more purple than anything else in the bag.  At first I thought it might be of a different strain that just got tossed in.  But opun further inspection, it looks/smells just like the rest of the buds, just with dark/purple spots on it... thinking it might be the start of mold /default_sad.png.  I know its hard to tell due to pic quality, but what say you fine folks?
The one in the middle is the "dank" surrounded by the "bammer".  I say you should take the bammer, soak it in some Jamaican cough syrup for three days, add some baking soda, and freebase it.

Here are some pics from Leafly you can browse: http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/og-kush/photos#none

Some of the buds look like the one in the middle.  Maybe they came from different plants?  I don't know.  Are there any health risks to smoking moldy pot?  Strange visuals maybe?

hi, H

nice little nuggets there.  the middle one definitely looks suspicious though, all webby looking and hairy, possibly mold, but i would most likely say its just some nice juicy lady, she was in heat-lol.  and it could just be LOTS of trichomes,  or it could be from a different plant like SS said. who knows without a testing kit.  its also a not so up close photo, and the naked eye is much healthier.   i say your in the clear.  in the words of 1hawtlady; smoke it up, bro! /default_wink.png

that OG K wasn't from GR, was it?

this toke is for you! '

OG

Thanks for the link SS! Some certainly do look like the middle one. Prob just off a different plant as you suggested, or possibly in the early stages of molding.

Yeah unfortunately smoking moldy bud can lead to lung infections. Lungs are unfortunately a prime spot (dark, moist) for spores to flourish if you happen to inhale enough moldy product.

Either way, thank god its not infested with spider mites! Have had some beautiful bud before that was covered with them.. what a waste.

OG, thanks for the input! Regardless, that odd one will get burnt, just looks a little suspect compared to the rest. And I'm not sure what GR is.. I assume an online source? All my MMJ is acquired locally.

I smoked some moldy weed before, it was horrible brick weed many years ago. Back when my motto was 'the worst weed I've ever smoked, is none at all'. Ha ha ha

Even though it's slightly different in appearance, the coloring looks uniform and what not. Looks like another pretty lady to me. I would definitely smoke it, but I'm a trial and error kinda gal.

@Heisenberg:  yeppers!  GR is a MOM... /default_smile.png

i was just looking and thinking about the whole OG kush bud thing, and its most likely mold, man.  it also looks like lint or something, like someone pulled it out of their pocket and threw it in the bag... just put your lighter to it quickly (not burning) and see what happens- haha. your in the clear though.  i have seen MUCH worse, believe you, me!  i wouldn't worry about it spreading spores and growing in your lungs, although nice, warm, and moist, its pretty rare.  shit,  i've smoked mushrooms (psilocybin) before and nothing happened unwarranted.  it can happen, but its like getting struck by lightening.

definitely post more pics when you get another date with Mary Jane in the future! /default_biggrin.png

take care, bro!

OG

I certainly will buddy! Thanks for the clarification about GR. I have seen worse as well.. went to get some "purp" one time and it turned out to be completely black with mold! Needless to say, I had to turn that one down.

Yeah I shouldn't be too concerned about slightly questionable nug, considering I also smoke cigarettes, lol. Can't be any worse than that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back