Marijuana Strains

Yeah just a little damp and kind of leafy. I've since pulled off the excess leaf to add to the future cana-butter collection, and its crisped up nicely in the jar /default_smile.png
Well hush my Wookie mouth! I sure hope I'm on the guest list for dinner the night that butter's ready to hit the bisquits. Now THAT'S good eatin'!

For sure, Canabutter Biscuits will be on special at the BeachBar and Pharmacy once all the kitchen work is done!

OT:  Where's OblivionzGoat been?  I miss his contributions to this thread and the forum in general.

For sure, Canabutter Biscuits will be on special at the BeachBar and Pharmacy once all the kitchen work is done!

OT: Where's OblivionzGoat been? I miss his contributions to this thread and the forum in general.
You know, that's funny that you mention OG. I always loved his posts and intelligence, and he was a great contributor. One of my favorites when I arrived. I was just thinking of him this past week. Unfortunately, we never exchanged email addresses, so I have no way to get in touch with him. Definitely a member I'd love to see return.

Where do I apply for the Chef position @ Jewy's BB&P? I make a killer 7 course Benzo tasting menu. Start with lib. end with x's. So good you won't remember a thing!

Resume Attached, References upon request.

Chef

Where do I apply for the Chef position @ Jewy's BB&P? I make a killer 7 course Benzo tasting menu. Start with lib. end with x's. So good you won't remember a thing!

Resume Attached, References upon request.

Chef
I've reviewed your credentials, and I believe that Jewenberg's Beach Bar & Pharmacy would benefit greatly from someone of your talents my good man. So then, I shall call for a vote of the board of directors to approve your employment! What sayeth you Mr. Heisenberg?!

For sure! I'm not much of a cook anyways so cheftell, work your magic.

I'd love to sample the full 7 course BZ tasting menu, but I doubt I'll even make it past the 3rd dish! LoL

Gentleman,

Thank you for this honored opportunity. I feel confident that Jewy's BB&P and its clientele will greatly benefit from my expertise in this field. Can't wait to roll out the "Sunday Buffet", It'll be Monday before you know it.

Bags are packed I'll be on next flight out and we can discuss the menu in greater detail when I arrive.

Sincerely,

ChefTell

If theres an opening at the bar I have a great recipe for whiskey bitters, involves a liittle of my liquid more~feen. Best for use as a bedtime toddy, 20mg per ml will give most people a slight drowsiness on its own.

I was quite the fortunate Wookie yesterday evening, being the beneficiary of a visit from a long-time friend bearing gifts. He had acquired a fresh batch of an indoor sativa dominant, although he didn't specify the name of the strain. What these fine, petite little ladies lack in size, they certainly make up for in providing an unusually energizing full body experience, followed by a light, soothing come down that guided this furry creature down the path to slumberland.

3027zer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was quite the fortunate Wookie yesterday evening, being the beneficiary of a visit from a long-time friend bearing gifts. He had acquired a fresh batch of an indoor sativa dominant, although he didn't specify the name of the strain. What these fine, petite little ladies lack in size, they certainly make up for in providing an unusually energizing full body experience, followed by a light, soothing come down that guided this furry creature down the path to slumberland.

3027zer.jpg
Nice!

Ahh slumberland... I miss it there. It seems I cannot find my way back!

Looks nice and dense!  I'm off to slumberland soon enough myself after this long day  ZZZzzz...

Sounds nice! I am still trying to find my way back there
Good morning, LWD.  What about Zolp?  or if you prefer the above, I have had success with KG very recently.  Top notch.  If interest, PM me.  Have a fantastic Monday #4.  /default_wink.png

J-bacca and H.  When I lived in Jamaica, I created a cocktail that was a hit with my workers.  I called it a fuzzy leprochan but they ended up calling it "pimp juice", because it went down very nice and has a lot of alcohol in it and it allowed the boys to connect with the girls so to speak.  Anyhow.....

2 parts vodka (doesn't have to be GG, Stoli, Absolut or anything great) Smirnoff will do or even something cheaper is fine.

2 parts peach schnapps

1 part blue curacao

3 parts pulp free (or strained) OJ

3 parts pulp free (or strained) pineapple juice

I make it using "parts" as cups so it's a big batch.  If you want to make a single one, use a shot glass as one part (need a tall glass)  Anyhow, get it all into a container and shake well.  It will look pretty much like antifreeze for a car (green).  A refreshing summer beverage with quite the little kick, especially if you use 100 proof vodka, lol.  You may either pour over ice or if you choose add it to a little bit of ice in a blender for a "slushy".

Anyhow, my little contribution to the JBB&P.  I want to know when the grand opening is.... I'm in.  Have a good one folks.  S-

Good morning, LWD.  What about Zolp?  or if you prefer the above, I have had success with KG very recently.  Top notch.  If interest, PM me.  Have a fantastic Monday #4.  /default_wink.png
Hey DGS-

Zolp just isn't getting the job done... The above seems like a great option! :)

I was just paid a surprise Saturday afternoon visit by roughly 14 grams of these lovely ladies. A new (at least to me anyway), extremely smooth, deliciously sweet tasting sativa dominant with a very fitting name.

Feast your eyes, fellow ganja aficionados, on some luscious "Girl Scout Cookies". Oh, the yummy, sticky goodness!

2wmm7ag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not by name I haven't, a lot of things come to me nameless though, so who knows.

Yeah man, it'd be nice! Certainly help this work shift go by a little quicker. Well maybe a little slower actually, LoL, but certainly more enjoyable!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back