Marijuana Strains

For me I have a few bests because sativas and indices and hybrids all are best for me at different times. Sativas and hundreds for daytime, and indica for after work and relaxing time.

Not sure if these are local favors but here's my list of favorites in most to least order for the most part:

Lemon Skunk , sativa

Merlot Kush , hybrid

Chem 4 , indica

White Widow , hybrid

In general I like a large variety and like many more strains in addition to those in the list. Being able to switch flavors is nice.

I believe it was Denise who posted last week, inquiring about which strain members would select if they could only choose one. In typical Wookie fashion, my answer was multi-faceted, as selecting a single strain "for all seasons" was pretty difficult. That being said, I'm now going to change my position, after having been formally introduced to a delicious new strain (new to me anyway) just last night. So, without further ado, may I present to my fellow MM connoisseurs my new all time favorite "go to" strain, Dairy Queen.

I sourced this strain via the MM group of a currently private vendor who has historically catered to the sports and entertainment industry, and I'm told that DQ is currently one of the favorites among Nashville's inner circles. In any event, they offer two variants of DQ, one being an 80/20 sativa hybrid, and the other being a 60/40 sativa hybrid, which is what I ordered. From the moment pipe met flame, I was treated to a very light and easy smoking experience that was just out of this world. In my advancing age, I tend to be a frequent cougher on the first few puffs, and have to take it easy so as not to gag and get a case of the bends, but I digress. Not so with DQ, as I was able to easily enjoy several long, deep tokes without the slightest hint of an on-coming cough. From there, onset was immediate, yet very measured and smooth. Once the product made it's way through my system, the experience just improved from there. I have to concur with someone's review on Leafly, which described DQ as possessing a "very body-centric high, combined with powerful anti-anxiety effects, coupled with deep muscle relaxation and muscle pain relief". I should note that Indicas and Indica dominant hybrids tend to be a bit much for me, and produce "the bends", as described earlier, if I'm not careful. Conversely, some pure Sativas and Sativa dominant hybrids can be anxiety-inducing if I'm not careful, so the point being that I have more sensitivities where MM is concerned than some. This particular 60/40 hybrid was, without a doubt, the most ideal mix of a truly relaxing, Indica-like full body high and an energizing, "chat inducing" Sativa-like social high that I've encountered in my 40+ years. On a personal note, I didn't partake until almost 11:30 pm last night, so my PK's were waning a bit as normally happens at that time of the evening, and I was experiencing a great deal of lower back stiffness as well as a few moderate muscle spasms. Within 15 minutes of lighting up, DQ had completely eliminated ALL of my lower back symptoms. I've yet to encounter a MM strain that actually had this level of pain relief and anti-spasm properties, and while it might sound a bit outlandish, my experience yesterday evening leads me to say, in all candor, that this strain rivals many of the mid and lower strength PK medications of western medicine. Don't expect it to replace Fent*nyl, if that is your PK of choice, but for those of the hy*ro or co dean persuasion, I would put DQ right alongside them in terms of pain relieving properties.

In any event, while the pain relief and full body high were ideal, I would be remiss if I didn't offer DQ similar levels of praise where the mentally energizing, Sativa-like properties are concerned. Despite it being fairly late and being in more pain than normal, once I had finished a few bowls, I actually had the energy and urge to go out for a walk, and on my return, ended up chatting it up with an old teammate of mine until 2:00 am, and never once felt the need to look at the clock or consider going to bed, which again is quite rare for me, as my smoking activities are generally conducted with the idea of inducing sleep an hour or so after wrapping up for the night. I was a bit skeptical at first when the vendor recommended the 60/40 Sativa dominant hybrid for the ideal combination of effects, as I've more often than not found the 80/20 Sativa hybrids to be more to my liking in terms of achieving that balance of effects. Rest assured that I am skeptical no more, as their expertise was absolutely on point.

In terms of appearance, the photo below will speak for itself, but in terms of smell, the name "Dairy Queen" is derived from its sweet, almost creamy aroma, which is distinctive and strong, yet no "skunky", for lack of a better term. I also sensed an air of mango, and a slight hint of an earthier, fruity aroma, which some describe as being reminiscent of dried apricots. From a tactile perspective, it tasted as good as it smelled, which was a nice plus. Buds were pleasantly tight, sticky and mid-sized, with a rich green color and orange hairs. The vendor tells me that while not in stock at the moment, they also offer a 60/40 Indica dominant version as well, which apparently has purple hairs as opposed to the orange found in what I received. The Indica dominant, as you would expect, is said to be more body heavy and less cerebral than the Sativa dominant, but I'm told that both smell and smoke to an equally satisfying degree.

All in all, so long as this vendor continues to offer Dairy Queen, it will, without a question or doubt, be my personal first choice among all strains and for all purposes. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I would personally be able to partake of this strain during the day and still be quite productive, which for me is saying a great deal, as I've never been very successful where productivity is concerned after smoking, and as a result, have rarely done so, even in my younger years. That fact, coupled with the pain relief, mellow and pleasurable body high and energetic, cerebral social properties, all add up to a truly magnificent strain. A hands down 9 out of 10 Wookie rating, and it's only a 9 because I never give 10's, LOL.

In conclusion, I also wanted to mention for my friends and fellow moderator's edification that this vendor (and their MM group) is one of the two long established private vendors that I've been in discussions with to join us on DBG on a trial and / or VIP only basis. Those discussions are on-going, and this particular vendor is the more likely of the two to take the DBG plunge and give us a try, so I'll keep everyone information of my progress in that regard. Ultimately, I think that both vendors will join us, although the 2nd may take a bit more "encouraging" from the Wookie. Just FYI. Oh, and I apologize for the somewhat marginal image quality of the photo. I thought I had a pretty decent shot, but apparently my hand moved just slightly. I'll take a few more later tonight and will post them tomorrow to provide a little better view.

Have a good one everybody!

25hloxt.jpg

I believe it was Denise who posted last week, inquiring about which strain members would select if they could only choose one. In typical Wookie fashion, my answer was multi-faceted, as selecting a single strain "for all seasons" was pretty difficult. That being said, I'm now going to change my position, after having been formally introduced to a delicious new strain (new to me anyway) just last night. So, without further ado, may I present to my fellow MM connoisseurs my new all time favorite "go to" strain, Dairy Queen.

I sourced this strain via the MM group of a currently private vendor who has historically catered to the sports and entertainment industry, and I'm told that DQ is currently one of the favorites among Nashville's inner circles. In any event, they offer two variants of DQ, one being an 80/20 sativa hybrid, and the other being a 60/40 sativa hybrid, which is what I ordered. From the moment pipe met flame, I was treated to a very light and easy smoking experience that was just out of this world. In my advancing age, I tend to be a frequent cougher on the first few puffs, and have to take it easy so as not to gag and get a case of the bends, but I digress. Not so with DQ, as I was able to easily enjoy several long, deep tokes without the slightest hint of an on-coming cough. From there, onset was immediate, yet very measured and smooth. Once the product made it's way through my system, the experience just improved from there. I have to concur with someone's review on Leafly, which described DQ as possessing a "very body-centric high, combined with powerful anti-anxiety effects, coupled with deep muscle relaxation and muscle pain relief". I should note that Indicas and Indica dominant hybrids tend to be a bit much for me, and produce "the bends", as described earlier, if I'm not careful. Conversely, some pure Sativas and Sativa dominant hybrids can be anxiety-inducing if I'm not careful, so the point being that I have more sensitivities where MM is concerned than some. This particular 60/40 hybrid was, without a doubt, the most ideal mix of a truly relaxing, Indica-like full body high and an energizing, "chat inducing" Sativa-like social high that I've encountered in my 40+ years. On a personal note, I didn't partake until almost 11:30 pm last night, so my PK's were waning a bit as normally happens at that time of the evening, and I was experiencing a great deal of lower back stiffness as well as a few moderate muscle spasms. Within 15 minutes of lighting up, DQ had completely eliminated ALL of my lower back symptoms. I've yet to encounter a MM strain that actually had this level of pain relief and anti-spasm properties, and while it might sound a bit outlandish, my experience yesterday evening leads me to say, in all candor, that this strain rivals many of the mid and lower strength PK medications of western medicine. Don't expect it to replace Fent*nyl, if that is your PK of choice, but for those of the hy*ro or co dean persuasion, I would put DQ right alongside them in terms of pain relieving properties.

In any event, while the pain relief and full body high were ideal, I would be remiss if I didn't offer DQ similar levels of praise where the mentally energizing, Sativa-like properties are concerned. Despite it being fairly late and being in more pain than normal, once I had finished a few bowls, I actually had the energy and urge to go out for a walk, and on my return, ended up chatting it up with an old teammate of mine until 2:00 am, and never once felt the need to look at the clock or consider going to bed, which again is quite rare for me, as my smoking activities are generally conducted with the idea of inducing sleep an hour or so after wrapping up for the night. I was a bit skeptical at first when the vendor recommended the 60/40 Sativa dominant hybrid for the ideal combination of effects, as I've more often than not found the 80/20 Sativa hybrids to be more to my liking in terms of achieving that balance of effects. Rest assured that I am skeptical no more, as their expertise was absolutely on point.

In terms of appearance, the photo below will speak for itself, but in terms of smell, the name "Dairy Queen" is derived from its sweet, almost creamy aroma, which is distinctive and strong, yet no "skunky", for lack of a better term. I also sensed an air of mango, and a slight hint of an earthier, fruity aroma, which some describe as being reminiscent of dried apricots. From a tactile perspective, it tasted as good as it smelled, which was a nice plus. Buds were pleasantly tight, sticky and mid-sized, with a rich green color and orange hairs. The vendor tells me that while not in stock at the moment, they also offer a 60/40 Indica dominant version as well, which apparently has purple hairs as opposed to the orange found in what I received. The Indica dominant, as you would expect, is said to be more body heavy and less cerebral than the Sativa dominant, but I'm told that both smell and smoke to an equally satisfying degree.

All in all, so long as this vendor continues to offer Dairy Queen, it will, without a question or doubt, be my personal first choice among all strains and for all purposes. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I would personally be able to partake of this strain during the day and still be quite productive, which for me is saying a great deal, as I've never been very successful where productivity is concerned after smoking, and as a result, have rarely done so, even in my younger years. That fact, coupled with the pain relief, mellow and pleasurable body high and energetic, cerebral social properties, all add up to a truly magnificent strain. A hands down 9 out of 10 Wookie rating, and it's only a 9 because I never give 10's, LOL.

In conclusion, I also wanted to mention for my friends and fellow moderator's edification that this vendor (and their MM group) is one of the two long established private vendors that I've been in discussions with to join us on DBG on a trial and / or VIP only basis. Those discussions are on-going, and this particular vendor is the more likely of the two to take the DBG plunge and give us a try, so I'll keep everyone information of my progress in that regard. Ultimately, I think that both vendors will join us, although the 2nd may take a bit more "encouraging" from the Wookie. Just FYI. Oh, and I apologize for the somewhat marginal image quality of the photo. I thought I had a pretty decent shot, but apparently my hand moved just slightly. I'll take a few more later tonight and will post them tomorrow to provide a little better view.

Have a good one everybody!

25hloxt.jpg
Nice! It's official- I want Dairy Queen!

Edit: Thank you for the thorough review! Great read!

Last edited:
This is groudbreaking news Jewy.  Listing a few MJ vendors here on DBG would be monumental. 

BTW That's a pretty pic and very in depth description of DQ, I'll have to try her some time.

Now thats a review! I have never tried DQ but it sounds like one I should keep an eye out for.

Just FYI. Oh, and I apologize for the somewhat marginal image quality of the photo. I thought I had a pretty decent shot, but apparently my hand moved just slightly.
I'm guessing the photo was post tasting /default_smile.png.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is groudbreaking news Jewy. Listing a few MJ vendors here on DBG would be monumental.

BTW That's a pretty pic and very in depth description of DQ, I'll have to try her some time.
Thanks my brother, that's a HUGE compliment coming from you. As I get these vendors lined up, let's chat a bit. I'd like to have you and Heisenberg running point with me on all matters MM. And knowing a bit about your tastes, I can promise you that you wouldn't be disappointed.

On a related note, I'm curious to do some comparisons on this "elite" private vendor's pricing of premium products versus A products from the likes of OF, KG, etc. If you get a minute, hit me with a PM. I''d be interested to know what the upper end of the spectrum looks like with these other vendors so I can set proper expectations, one way or another, as I attempt to bring these new vendors online.

I got a few new strains this week and one was a new one they called Cannatonic.

It is a hybrid and was a more solid then leafy bud and more red hair then crystals and I finally did a single smoke test of it to get a good idea of how it is. I usually smoke a couple flavors at the same time and it mixed really well with indica at night and sativa in the day time.

Alone It really worked well for a total relaxation feeling that was close to narcotic but it did not leave me stuck to the couch after smoking.

The smoke was nice and smooth and had that expanding feeling in the lungs right away and I seemed to exhale more then I took in.

No bad tarry aftertaste and a nice green smell, kind of like moose head beer smells. Still a good affect on the second and third doses even just an hour later.

This is one strain I will get again.

Just a few of the new girls:

zjbg.jpg

Went for the variety medical pack this time.  There is definitely some Afgoo in there (the right two), which has been a night time indica favorite of mine for a while.  Also 3 or 4 other unknown strains with varying effects (small girl bottom left is very sativa dominant).  All are quite dense and potent.

Just a few of the new girls:

zjbg.jpg

Went for the variety medical pack this time. There is definitely some Afgoo in there (the right two), which has been a night time indica favorite of mine for a while. Also 3 or 4 other unknown strains with varying effects (small girl bottom left is very sativa dominant). All are quite dense and potent.
Those are some gorgeous ladies you have there H!

Very nice pics H. Haven't tried any flowers lately, been sticking with the wax one hit is all I ever need, much better on my lungs. Not as pretty as flowers but very potent.

1e82bd42fff811e2b82c22000a1fbca3_7.jpg

Well, I'd prefer Acapulco Gold or maybe some Oaxacan or Panama Red.....Thai Stick......*sigh*....Black African.....

From GR -  Soup-or-sk-u-nn-k was fantastic - nostalgia from the old days.  And I have just always loved it.

For me Sup erSku -n-k  is great.   And I found GR to be a wonderful vendor who I intend to keep

Then I tried BD after sev people liked it from KG (great to deal with, another wonderful vendor) 

My son says BD makes him less paranoid (he is 30's - No, I never let him around me with it until he was legally an adult - he didn't even know I smoked until he was over 16 yrs old)

So he likes BD better than SS.

I don't quite get to where I'd like to be on BD and stay there very long - though I like it's many other find qualities.

SuperSkunk

BlueDream

(I'll prob replenish SS before I move onto trying another strain.....maybe Master S - I'm just a fool for it)

What about Jack Herer.......anyone?

Is this a historic strain that I don't want to miss out on trying?

Sensistar (?)  sounded intriguing or one of new ones like Platinum Haze, Platinum GSC - that's supposed to rock.

I went with BD's 50/50 split for best of both worlds, but I'm thinking now.......maybe that % mix isn't for me - think I'll try more of 60-40 or 70-30 mix.  It just didn't hit me quite strong enough or creep.

Both strains help with my pain and I've been able to cut back on all my others meds because of them........ that's a good thing.

I'm thankful to dbg and the person who helped me find GR, other MOM's.  Less manmade meds and just a bit of natural herb replaces it.

Happy me.

/default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some gorgeous ladies you have there H!
Thank you sir!  They are a big hit (lame pun intended)

Very nice pics H. Haven't tried any flowers lately, been sticking with the wax one hit is all I ever need, much better on my lungs. Not as pretty as flowers but very potent.
Thanks CT!  Wax/shatter/dabs are real popular around here, and everywhere it seems.  Personally, I find them a bit too strong and overwhelming for my needs, but a lot of people really enjoy it.

I need to take some pictures to post with my reviews, I'll try to start doing that soon.

Purple Pineberry - Hybrid of dense nuggets with a good amount of purple color.

The smell is nice and the smoke is smooth. The effects were ok but not really that great.

For me the purple strains tend to be way too heavy and with just 4 or 5 hits I get that feeling like I have smoked waaay to much after not smoking for awhile. Sort of a sick and slight feeling of the spins.

Don't confuse this for just a really great high, it's more like having too much Mad Dog 20/20. A more smooth and clean whiskey or vodka like effect is not in the purple stains I have tried.

I would love try dairy queen, especially the indica dominant version. I've never had a problem from couch lock, strong indicas work wonders for my anxiety. All the pics in this thread are making me salivate, I badly need a good source. I'm very tired of dealing with the around town guys and their inferior buds.

Yea I like the strain Couch Lock too, that's a good one and I have been watching for DQ of any type. I was surprised to learn how many strain names are actually saliva and indica and hybrid, and I still don't quite get that, the S or I. The H yes, but both of the others at the same time?

It seems strains are regional too and I'm still looking for a few others I have read about.

It's a whole new world being able to select what you want, saliva or indica or other, when you have access points like these or medical stores. To have to just take what's available in front of you because that's all there is can be frustrating. Seeing a few favors and deciding what type fits you best is amazing.

There are a few vendors you can consider, do some reading and enjoy the new world of lower stress access.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back