MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
have emailed with him before wen zone 1st went mia but never did end up placing an order

Hello Friends.

I want to do short introduction.Working about 10 years and always trying to do my best about services I provide.

I had previously express shipping 3-4 days arriving time but because of high level of custom surveillance must switched to regular mail again.

Delivery time is about 2 weeks for USA and 5-7 days for Europe.I think that reliability and honesty is key of every business we do and you always will get it from me.

I sent prices already to some people asked for but we can always do negotiation about it.

Payment goes via Western U,Moneygram and Bitcoin.

I hope we will have good communication,successful business cooperation and fun.

wish you all Happy New Year!!! 

I would like to say that I have used @maxmagnus multiple times in the past, and a friend of mine used him a lot, even still, like I mean a lot, max has always been top notch, super polite, super speedy and great at what he does, I haven't used him in a while now, but my friend loves him, I never had any complaints, however I must also mention again that I have not ordered in a while now from max, looking forward to seeing positive reviews here for him.

all the best DBG :)

Woah great to see this vendor listed. He is hands down the best. 

Just ordered in fact last week.

in over 2 years of ordering as I’ve stuck with him; a rule of thumb is to be patient when it comes to tracking.

longest time I ever had I thought there is no way it’s coming but low and behold 2 days later it appeared in my box .

He is honest and never had to reship . 

There may be an occasional delay but very glad to see a good, loyal vendor here whom we can count on @maxmagnus

Last edited by a moderator:
spoken to Max, he's on the ball, emails back by return and is polite and courteous. I  shall make my first order tomorrow and report back

I'd give you a try as I need alps like a mother***** but everytime I get a package from any former soviet block country it gets seized.  THE COLD WAR IS OVER AMERICA, DROP IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Used max for the first time. He is always quick to respond and quick to ship upon payment received . He knows what he is doing - I can tell - and overall it was truly worth the wait . Thank you max; I will be returning for more k+++++

You are the best and deserve it.

i recommend to all. 10/10 has 

sampled last night and bang on. No chalk in any of the 2 different sweeties of the same variety , all tasted genuine and had the did the job. trying out Valery tonight and will let you know, but all good, thanks Max

First time with Maximillian. He has one of my favorite items that other similar vendors do not carry and those that do carry it have a donation amount that is.. not compatible with me.

He was responsive from the get-go. Donated 1/16 but it was already in the afternoon. Did not receive did receive TN until 1/20 BUT he was very clear that that was the timeline. The honesty and follow-through are most important to me, and, as I said, I received TN 1/20.

Packet arrived 1/29. 9 days to middle of US. Hard to beat that speed. I had a chance to sample and I am very pleased w/ quality.

Max is an asset to DBG and I hope more members get to have an experience w/ him.

One more thing. I just wanted to reply to the quote below. I have also never had a problem with a package from this area and, in fact, they always seem to arrive quite fast.

I'd give you a try as I need alps like a mother***** but everytime I get a package from any former soviet block country it gets seized.  THE COLD WAR IS OVER AMERICA, DROP IT!!!

Last edited:
hi drumpf81,

did you get answer?I m trying to answer all emails ,hope not missed some.

if not send me on my protonmail

velepharm@protonmail.com

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back