MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
That would be excellent, how long have you been waiting so far, i find that about 10 business days from that area is spot on give or take 2 days or so , as long as your not around the holidays. i even received after 8 days.

Just placed another order with Max.

My New Favorite vendor

Takes a few days for him to reply to emails, but I assume he just has a normal life like all of us and this may be his side gig.

I'm getting used to his style.

Cant wait for the birds to Migrate

hat's funny the last three have been nine days total, anyone have one on tbe way but with the shortages i'm getting caught up in would coulda shouldaa. D is even 0ut, not good sign people used ot have anything you could name, now just blues, rivs are not easay to run across anymorel

@RichardHarrow I live in the middle of the country, whatever you want to call it Midwest, lets just say near Chicago within 200 miles, been using for 2 years record, is no seizures fastest pack 6 days happened multiple times, never waited more than 15 days (business days) Monday through Saturday is what I'm counting, generally if its shipped on a Monday I would usually receive the following Friday/Saturday which on average would be 10-12 days. but His stealth shipping is on point, anyway yes 2nd favorite guy, only 2nd because i have less experience than with others, which i have used for 5 plus years, and once again just about the same thing, 10 to 12 days every 3rd or 4th you may get one in 7 days. just depends, but just don't blow up his email once its let his hands because he weill tell you flat out he has nothing to do with how the mail works. But if you have a question Certainly ask it if it necessary. Most of these people in this area work day jobs as well this is not there only gig.  

btw just made another order super excited about! thanks max, your the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received, unbelievable timing, received in 7 days, paid Monday received Monday.

He must really have his stuff together , on that end, he doesn't wait 3 or 4 days before they send your stuff, he does it the very next day, excellent communication. highly recommend and glad i have a solid 2nd serb hook. Thanks a million max look forward to future.

Yeah he cool talk to that's for sure, and shipping times ate as good as well, alfa sent me a letter a week before max, and i receive max's 3 days ago, still no sign from alfa, I'm sre it'll come though. ordered on the 12th as tomorrow is my bday, but we will see!​

My opinion, FWIW, is that Max is trustworthy and has integrity. You can apply that statement to your relationship with him regardless of any current or recent circumstances.

Received 2/2 of two same day, Excellent service, cool guy to deal with, we have decent chats. Very intelligent when it comes to this game, wish i would met him long time ago. But here's the official review and yes the shipping  gods are with me, 2nd time in a row, this time 8 days from payment.

Payment sent 4/2

Tracking 4/3

received 4/10,

everytime so far has been under ten days to the Midwest, can't express how nice it is to have such a good priced connection that delivers that quick every time with such good communication.

Thanks max, your the bomb bro!

If you haven't guys, give him a chance, you will not be disappointed.

Well as happy as I was the pack received in 9 days I have to say...I'm taking 20-30 and feeling NOTHING. I've read about benzo addiction and tolerance. I think I was given vitamins that maybe aren't as strong or fake. I am really disappointed l, I've used other vendors an never had this issue with the ksalolz. This is just my opinion and experience, taking 20 at a time and feeling nothing and tasting chemicals isn't fun. @maxmagnus

purple pumpkins i got sols and deuces in both generic and non and they are on point, its clearly your tolerance, max doesn't play that, hes good people.

Tolerance agreed as @vincentm4990

says . This guy is the best by far and no this is not a paid advertisement. I like to see people who work hard be rewarded .

seems you may need to change to a vendor who has some potent knock you out med. I’m 47 and weigh 172 5’11 and one-2 kasols knock me out. Thank you @maxmagnus. Your product is superb dude. No doubt: some people have a high tolerance and could eat a bag full and have no effect .

Well I ment no offense, I just hate having to take 20-30 to feel something...

Anyone have any ideas? I've stopped for weeks and started again and still dame thing...I'm not into most other vitamins but if anyone has some suggestions feel free to pm me @maxmagnussorry for that post. Just realized it's my issue not yours..keep up the good work :)

Well I ment no offense, I just hate having to take 20-30 to feel something...

Anyone have any ideas? I've stopped for weeks and started again and still dame thing...I'm not into most other vitamins but if anyone has some suggestions feel free to pm me @maxmagnussorry for that post. Just realized it's my issue not yours..keep up the good work :)
It sounds like ur in the market for a potent opioid

@chilly willy don't wanna get too off topic here, but I agree with you. Now I need to find some one who is honest and priced reasonably and carries rock climbing gear ;) don't wanna catch a habit just a few weeks worth then I'll be good. Also I though maybe changing from blue guys to white ladders might do the trick..gotta hunt for those on the forum too :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back