MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Well I ment no offense, I just hate having to take 20-30 to feel something...

Anyone have any ideas? I've stopped for weeks and started again and still dame thing...I'm not into most other vitamins but if anyone has some suggestions feel free to pm me @maxmagnussorry for that post. Just realized it's my issue not yours..keep up the good work :)
if I took 20-30 of max's item id be out cold for a week, I have never had an issue, maybe its a body chemistry thing...ive heard of that

hello friends,

purplepumpkins ,I sent you the same stuff I always sending for years and nobody complained.Here are other people who ordered and got.I have no interest to send anything fake because that just can ruin my biz.Maybe you tolerance is high.I dont know.They works for me and for other people I know :)

@chilly willy don't wanna get too off topic here, but I agree with you. Now I need to find some one who is honest and priced reasonably and carries rock climbing gear ;) don't wanna catch a habit just a few weeks worth then I'll be good. Also I though maybe changing from blue guys to white ladders might do the trick..gotta hunt for those on the forum too :)

@chilly willy don't wanna get too off topic here, but I agree with you. Now I need to find some one who is honest and priced reasonably and carries rock climbing gear ;) don't wanna catch a habit just a few weeks worth then I'll be good. Also I though maybe changing from blue guys to white ladders might do the trick..gotta hunt for those on the forum too :)

This keeps happening when I quote, anyway I have taken Kpins for a long time and I feel nada, I would know if they were fake tho because I'd hit a hard W/D and RLS pace, heart racing, not sleep - I am wondering if you take that much, are you W/D's at all? I'm just saying sadly that's the only way I can tell -xanax, valium-doesn't do much for me but Ativan (Lori) Is one I can FEEL, calms the panic and helps me sleep (of course at a 2mg dose-sometimes 3 or 4) I would go for the Ativan instead of the Rock Climbing gear-just saying it's cheaper and what I would go for. Benzo w/d's suck but docs will usually write a lil something- get up to Rocks and forget that noise. Anyway Sorry to get off topic, I know how you feel Purplepumpkins when it's like I can't feel a thing-at least you said Hey yea it's me and your cool about it. So On to Max for me.

@Purplepumpkins

Just FYI, I think you know how fast benzo tolerance can stack, it nearly doubles in a day, you can use 4 and a week later not feel 20, and  that's alprazolam a short to mid range benzo. If your taking diazepam, then research half lifes, if you want to get the feeling back, *like a buzz* or if your taking them for actual relief, * not judging, just honest, then I would go to kpin, take 4-6 mg a day and I'm sure that will hold you away from withdrawls. Then you can switch to something that does not stack so quickly as far as tolerance goes. Valium is the longest half life of benzos, that is in common trade, so just a suggestion. youd be surprised if you did that for 5 to 7 days, that's what I do, I don't get sick, and my tolerance on Friday is good to go, when the Friday before I took 15 1mg alpraz and they don't do anything, but ALWAYS remember just because you don't "feel" them, your spouses and or loved ones will see the effects, you still look as if your on them no doubt especially 20 or 30, so don't think your to slick, lol.Good luck bud.

I keep trying to write Max @ velepharm@protonmail.com but it always boiunces back to me. Can someone please help with the correct address? Thank you very much in advance!

Another (Late) Review for @maxmagnus 

Some small problems along the way but Max has come

through once again. Usual delivery time of between 15 / 25 days 

As i've said in other threads, that time is down to the postal systems

in the UK and MY COUNTRY (Nothing to do with Max).

Thank you Max my friend.

Regards,  T.

Hello Friends.

I want to do short introduction.Working about 10 years and always trying to do my best about services I provide.

I had previously express shipping 3-4 days arriving time but because of high level of custom surveillance must switched to regular mail again.

Delivery time is about 2 weeks for USA and 5-7 days for Europe.I think that reliability and honesty is key of every business we do and you always will get it from me.

I sent prices already to some people asked for but we can always do negotiation about it.

Payment goes via Western U,Moneygram and Bitcoin.

I hope we will have good communication,successful business cooperation and fun.

wish you all Happy New Year!!! 
Hi Maxmanus(cool name actually. From a movie about ww2 and Norwegian blowing up a factory in Norway 🙂

But to the point. Do u have a website so I can see what kind of meds u have? U can send me a pm if u like 🙂 

Hi Maxmanus(cool name actually. From a movie about ww2 and Norwegian blowing up a factory in Norway 🙂

But to the point. Do u have a website so I can see what kind of meds u have? U can send me a pm if u like 🙂 
Hi @marianne44, use the contact email in the first post to speak with this vendor. This is the email section, the vendors here don't have websites. Don't worry however , you are still in good hands! 

Hi @marianne44, use the contact email in the first post to speak with this vendor. This is the email section, the vendors here don't have websites. Don't worry however , you are still in good hands! 
thx alot. I forgot the email but sent to aldo and roberto.think I made a mistake when I wrote this one. U dont have the opportunaty to give me the email address if it was not to these to? sorry for the hassle..

Thanks Max,and everyones help with correct address. I put an order in after reading great reviews i cant wait to do business with you after spending way too much for SY vendors!

Another (Late) Review for @maxmagnus 

Some small problems along the way but Max has come

through once again. Usual delivery time of between 15 / 25 days 

As i've said in other threads, that time is down to the postal systems

in the UK and MY COUNTRY (Nothing to do with Max).

Thank you Max my friend.

Regards,  T.
Customs and international deliveries are real backed up I've noticed, with several vendors....so probably virtually every parcel of any mail....coming into the US right now. All of the recent Atlantic storms are showing their after-effects. 

BTW....This guy (Max) rocks...in politeness, price, dependability, respectfulness....blows Pink out of the water.....so if you plan it right, give yourself a nest eggs worth and get your kays from him if that's your thing. Seriously 💜👍

And yes its tolerance that makes you "not feel it"....I went from drooling myself asleep on half a John to needing 4mg xan to curb a panic attack (in just a matter of weeks.) Really is something to not eat like candy. I don't mean to take any orders away from Max, just protecting our members from overdoing daily doses. This comes from personal experience....take breaks for a few days in a row to keep your brain producing it's own GABA and not becoming dependent on benz0s for sleep and GABA's other important brain functions. 

Anyway, no doubt Max is going to build up such a high amount of loyal clientele that the day will come when he has more demand then supply so get your foot in the door while you still can 👟!!!

Does most of his letters seem to arrive in US ok? Not seeing a whole lot about seizures but also not a whole lot of info on the thread? 

Any advice or thoughts? Good to go for ole k@s0ls

I'm at the over 40 day range right now, still waiting. I'm going to wait until the end the week though to email him about it. He's a good dude and I'm sure will make it right if its a no show. 

Mine just arrived . 

Was shipped 4/25 and received on Sat. 

Thank you max. I have had long waits before. I got lucky on this one but it never fails- they always turn up when you least expect.

hands down the best !

Ty max 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back