MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
My first order with Max and it’s excellent he’s the real deal! Excellent transaction I woke up today and @Alfapharm and @Max both arrived today it felt like Christmas! I could not believe how fast it arrived out of nowhere!

ordered alps and Val’s excellent vendor I highly recommend 

he’s a great guy who I love writing back and forth he’s so sweet!

sent funds April 27th 

received tns April 29th

arrived May 8th pretty darn quick to the mountain time 

i definitely will order again 

perfert transaction thank you so much @Max you made my day will definitely order again shortly 

heavenlee

Turns out on my latest shipment, Something went wrong and the letter ended up back where it started  around 49 days ago. I was able to watch it with the tracking all of sudden start tracking again on the wrong side of the map. Then saying delivered. Max is a standup guy though and is taking care of the situation. At least it didn't just vanish into thin air to where it could seem as some sort of shenanigans were going on when stating it never showed up. 

Late Review: Ordered a Few weeks ago, took a week to ten days from Placing order, Fast Shipping A+++ Meds, Thanks so much Max!!

Max is always top notch! With shipping times of less than 5 days(at least for me, western Europe), great communication and quality m3ds, he's one of the best on here

Paid: 5/5

TN: 5/8

Arrived: 5/11

Thank you very much friend  :)

Turns out on my latest shipment, Something went wrong and the letter ended up back where it started  around 49 days ago. I was able to watch it with the tracking all of sudden start tracking again on the wrong side of the map. Then saying delivered. Max is a standup guy though and is taking care of the situation. At least it didn't just vanish into thin air to where it could seem as some sort of shenanigans were going on when stating it never showed up. 
And you didn't ask about the delayed shipping after, say, 25 days or so? 

No offense, just being curious :)

Max will make it right, but you should email him sooner next time. I assume you live in the US?

Someone asked about seizures at the top of this page. With the exception of the continent down under, which has the most rigorous customs, I have never heard of either m@ximillion or the other prominent s3rb vendr ever having any l3tter seized. That includes ~6 of my own l3tters.

@aenima1336 

I did email him around 27 days, he said to wait until 4-5 weeks to see if it showed up. I wasn't trying to bug him and I'm not hurting with my current collection.   All is well, I have my new tracking number.

@HeirCroc1  I do live in the SWUS, and I was in contact with him before that, My wording might have seemed like I wasn't. It seems as if something went wrong, not really seized cause it went back to the return address that he put down.

Hi everyone!! ,

First order made to MAX, a new item in his menu that I asked him for it  2-3 weeks ago and he has got. I believe it could be very inretesting for many people not just in this thread. It is an affordable generic EU Z0lp1d3m (is the same manufactured to be served to  several brands of generics in EU, even sold in my country), I have used  it before and could say that compared with Stilnoct I would give it a 8-9 over 10.

I think it's a good new to EU members due the lack of reputable iop's in EU.

Order divided in two parcels with TN, that say have leaved the contry.

I wil update further dates and product quality .

Greetings 

Hi everyone!! ,

First order made to MAX, a new item in his menu that I asked him for it  2-3 weeks ago and he has got. I believe it could be very inretesting for many people not just in this thread. It is an affordable generic EU Z0lp1d3m (is the same manufactured to be served to  several brands of generics in EU, even sold in my country), I have used  it before and could say that compared with Stilnoct I would give it a 8-9 over 10.

I think it's a good new to EU members due the lack of reputable iop's in EU.

Order divided in two parcels with TN, that say have leaved the contry.

I wil update further dates and product quality .

Greetings 
Eres de Spain, no? Max es buen vendor. La calidad de su productos es muy bien y puedes confiar en Max. Tiene reputacion perfecta. Estas en Buenas manos :)

@RichardHarrow The only reason i can see this is that A, the delivery address was wrong, or smeared, could have been ripped whatever, What i have experienced is that someone left a note at my door, it got blown away, and after either 3 or 5 i believe 5 for international they send it back, because no one will claim it max will take care of you. Hope that helps.

Paid 5/11

Received 5/22

That's excellent timing and as always he's my go to, hadn't had a chance to email you max but wanted to give credit where credits due!

@vincentm4990 I'm not sure what happened. I have a locked mail box and my mail man signs for me when I'm not here. I'm pretty sure something happened to the address on the package.

On that note though, I just received the reship. 10 days in flight. Still love this vendor, even more so now!

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like ur in the market for a potent opioid
Please don't go down the opiate route as with most meds you just need to use more and more daily.Opiates are not a pleasure when addiction occurs,just the same as bnz.The only difference is you can die from bnz wds whereas opies wds are just dam unpleasant and can make your life horrible when it comes to work or life in general 

Bliss....

I'd like to broach the X&n issue mentioned by another member  try cl0n my friend it's half life is MUCH longer lasting.I loved ksa's when I started procuring them but they VERY quickly got a hold of me and the amounts taken daily rose VERY quickly indeed,so quickly infact i stopped buying them.I used d1&z which also has a long half life,I was actually scared by how quickly my tolerance to z&n happened and imoa it's not to be messed with esp on a daily basis.Hope this helps you with your choice of bnz use as with Cl0n you might find you only need 3-4 2mg tabs daily?.

Regards Bliss....

Last edited:
Another late Review for  @maxmagnus

Not sure of the exact time frame as have been away.

It would have been somewhere in my usual delivery window of between 15 - 25 days.

Yes, i know that may seem long to some, but it's because of where i live and absolutely nothing to do with Max.

Vitamins are all present (as expected) and as fresh and potent as they should be.

Many thanks Max my man, keep up the good work.

I will be in touch with you sometime soon..

Regards,  T.

Max is always on top of things and friendly.

Quick shipping about 14 -16 days for this round.

Ordered on the 11th of may and all top quality.

Keep up the god work max.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back