MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I agree strongly with @PTFC.. I TOTALLY understand standing up for ur people. but @charlesleeray did EXACTLY what we want: speak his mind. He will receive from max and we do not want to make him afraid to post an honest review.

FWIW i have read other threads stating rarely Ksas will be a bad batch. Of course, after all this I must say MAX is the homie and def. a top vendor.

@HeirCroc1 Thanks man.  I never mentioned Max name in any of my statements.  People should learn to hush until all facts are laying on the table.  

We want to see honest reviews if members wish to leave them, hence why one bad review does not a bad vendor make(any vendor). We also want to see nice tidy vendor threads for everyone's benefit however.  Reviews & direct questions folks ☺

@HeirCroc1 I've heard good things from Max back when 'other' sites were up.  I heard his delivery service was the fastest around.  As soon as I get a few more funds I'm going with

max...no doubt.

@scrtlvrby same here I can’t ever track after it leaves its origin but received in 9 days. I also did an experiment with the Mexican sy vendor 2 mg bars and I don’t know if it’s in my head but I swear Max’s K’s seemed stronger I took less of his product than the other and I slept like a baby I also took two pink Val’s so I cannot be conclusive. @HeirCroc1 can’t agree more with you only three orders but they have been my best ! 

Max 💕💕💕 My third great transaction love you! A++++++

DBG members who leave reviews A++++++💕💕💕💕💕

@2earls, @PTFC @AdminA++++💕💕💕💕💕 Thank you for helping me find two wonderful sources for my alps!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can definitely speak for potency on Max. He has the realmdeal and honestly why would he ruin his reputation even unknowingly?

hes works too hard at

making customers repeat customers like I and honestly I do not take these daily maybe once every other day and one knocks me out. Call me a light weight, but the kasols are top quality and just received. 

Sent -July 12

had by July 21

5 Stars ⭐⭐

I'm Praying Max Stays in Business FOREVER! Latest Review: It took 7 days from ordering to Envelope in hand. Love the Sturdy Envelopes! I have to say I want to take every extra dime and stock up while there is a Rockin vendor like Max. Like I said -I'm Hoping You Stay Max, I'm a Customer for Life! The quality on the Lori's, The Kpin's and K@sols are A+++. I'm rushing but will add that later to quality thread. Thanks to everyone who first left feedback on Max and of Course-Thanks so much Max, You Rock!

Thank you Max my man. You always outdo yourself and your hard work pays off.

i orders the kasols on 7/28 and received yesterday 8/8

quality very good. He’s my go to and main guy.

Max still got the same email? I reached out and normally he responds pretty quick.

Ok, here we go...first review for Max.

Donated on 8/4

Donation received on 8/11

Absolute stealth packaging, clear communication and perfect quality Valcium!! Max is now on my top 3 vendor list and couldn't not be happier. Smooth and easy  transaction all the way around.

Definitely recommend!

hello my friends,

like I already said ,I m pleased to see this many good reviews and positive energy :)

Only good quality of service and reliability can make vendor to stay for a long time.You can always count on that I will send the best meds and will always send packets.Sometimes happens something bad but important is to know that I did everything from my side what I can.Regarding tracking ,when packet left my country than we cannot trace it till its arrive.But what is important when you dealing with me you really never need to think is packet sent or not,do I try to say is sent and take 100-200 $$ extra for nothing like some vendors doing.

Last two months was time for vacations and hope most of you been somewhere and had a good time,some maybe preparing to go and wish you good trip:)

You can always reach me on emails:

maxmagnus@tutanota.com
velepharm@protonmail.com

have a nice day :)

You're a great guy, Max!

I think the most people know that you're a hard working person, who puts many effort in his work to satisfy the customers and deliver high quality products. And like you said.. sometimes mistakes just happen, but I don't think that you're the type of person who then is NOT trying to solve the problem as soon and good as possible :) But nevertheless, there always be people who are complaining and trying to put one down...

And because of the tracking "problem". At least for me, tracking works just fine. As soon as it left your country, I just use the tracking number on my local post tracking-site and it works like a charm. I think I already mentioned this before, but for those who didn't read it: It should work and it's definitely worth a try :)

I recently ordered from Max, He is so very Pleasant to deal with! Everything you could ask for in a vendor. Great Meds, Affordable Prices and Fast Shipping. I don't even look at my tracking anymore, I know if Max said he sent it -then it'll be there in about 7 to 10 days-this last one was like 7 days. Max is the Bomb!  -Also his Lori's, Kpin's and K@slol are all top notch, that's what I can say I've tested and always been great quality

Hi Community,

I had a positve experience with Max and It arrived this week. 

ill have to look at the exact dates  

but from Europe to Europe. 

Superfast (5 days)  

great service and communication throughout.

ill be more specific in another post in regards of deadlines  

just wanted to post out to the community real quick 

best

Del

So can I ask a Question to anybody & everybody here?  I am thinking of tryhing the Bromazepam 6mg. I haven't taken these before & wanted to know what they're like & what effects you get from them?  I have had the good old V's from our friend Max & I know there good so that's why I'm considering something different this time. Any advice would be appreciated. Also any other suggestions would be great too x 

Thanks in advance ( Hopefully)  😀😀😀

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back