MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Another good experience with Max. My second order with him.

Ordered 26/10

Paid 27/10

Shipped 01/11 (he's a bit busy right now but kept me well informed)

Arrived W-Europe 07/11

He communicates well, is polite, and stealth is on point. 5 ⭐

Max you are a rockstar I love you!

donated November 1st pretty sure

sent the 3rd I believe 

with no warning two vitamins came today! Around a ten or 11 day turn around to SE!

tracking is nothing because I had no updates on my app, but I had two letters of vitamins with extras that Max graciously gave, awesome for getting a good night sleep.

potency is absolutely excellent!

max you are the sweetest kindest vendor and friend a girl could ask for!

absolute perfection love you Max!

DBG A plus for giving me the kindest sweetest vendor I know!

thank you so much!

oh ordered auperi$ k’s and he gave me broms, you rock my friend!

Hey community,

Received over the weekend and just picked up an email yesterday.

2nd order, great service, great communication throughout.

best,

Del

I got a quick question about max but don’t want to clutter up the board. If Just one of his current customers could DM me to answer a quick question that would be do super cool and give you an instant karma boost to boot !! TIA!   

Peace my friends 

I got a quick question about max but don’t want to clutter up the board. If Just one of his current customers could DM me to answer a quick question that would be do super cool and give you an instant karma boost to boot !! TIA!   

Peace my friends 
Just sent you a message 

@PennyE 

Last edited by a moderator:
just to let the forum family know, somewhere between 9 and 11 days, not specifically sure as I wasn't around...thanks again @maxmagnus

First time ordering with Max and everything went off without a hitch. 

Donated  on a Monday. TN 2 days later.  Magazines 11(two weekends in that time frame) days later.  

Packaging and product can’t be beat. 

I will use again. Thanks Max! Appreciate the professionalism.  

P

Max did it again. He is by far the best and most reliable vendor from this region at the moment.  Definitely my first choice 10/10.

I am a previous customer and have tried to place 2 orders with Max over the past few weeks and have not heard anything back from him? 

I know its busy season but wondering how far behind is he? 

For some reason, Max is not receiving all emails. I had to use different email addresses, and manually type in his email address. It took a couple times. He told me he had not received any of my other emails.

I've had the same problem. He sent me a menu a few weeks back, but hasn't responded to any further emails. 

Anyone know the best current email to get him on?

Thanks

I think he listed three different emails in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I exchanged email without problem right up until Christmas Eve, the 24th.

Maybe try another address, they are all within this thread.

Good luck!

Donation sent Dec. 11th.

Slight issue with him receiving emails.

Finally after trial and error I was able to get him info.

TN Recevied: 12/14/18

Order Received: 12/24/18

What a holiday turn around!!! A++++

I am new here in the forum, but ordering online my meds for many years. So it's nice to find some of the old faces like P. and D. still being around.

But as Max seems to be new in town and his reviews are excellent I decided to place an order with him.  And so far everything went great. Easy to reach, very fast response, friendly. You really can't ask for more. So now let's see how fast the order makes it here and what will be waiting for me. Will keep you updated...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back